Void Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

SO

let's sum up the current two wagons

there's the one on me, which was sparked by my apparent inability to say anything (i've shared all my impressions with the relevant people and/or the thread) and passiveness

then there's the one on kay for... basically doing the exact same thing as me

yeah gg

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or rather both wagons right now are due to neither of us being particularly active

yeaaaaah

as much as i'd rather i not be the lynch (if nothing else it's a waste of a perfectly good day phase) i don't know if i can say anything to clear myself because i actually don't have too many impressions aside from those i've already given

if i can wake up early tomorrow and i'm still alive i'll see if i can pull a quotedump or something but that's iffy

Cam you should get on my wagon because my reasons have nothing to do with lack of content.

I think the main difference is that you've been willing to share your thoughts, and Kay hasn't.

On that subject, I've just sent a reply.

FFS

Kay goes out of her way to say "Hey guys I'm not going to contribute".

Cam day "I have iffy reads on X, Y, and Z, and think this wagon is a bad wagon".

WHO LOOKS BETTER!?!?

I'll repeat that I think you're misinterpreting Kay's replies to you and Scorri. But I don't think the lynch is going to change at this point, so I guess we'll just see after the flip.

I guess I'm okay with a Kay lynch, except that if she flips town, we'll not have gained much info at all, since she has very few interactions.

Due to her general anti-townishness, I can get over that.

##Vote: Kay

someone explain to me why we're lynching kay beyond "she's inactive and lazy"

Cam come back to skype I've given you my thoughts on that but you went offline before I had written. :<

As the day went long, the crowd got tired of the knights trying to keep order. A rock was thrown, and unseen faces started shouting.

"They're probably with them bodysnatchers!"

"Yeah, the castle is right next to the rift!"

They started pushing in further, and the knights gathered up to protect the royal family, and they retreated pack to the castle. One, however, was left behind.

"What are you doing?" he asked sternly as they dragged him to the gallows. "Are you out of your minds?"

But the mob didn't listen, and to the gallows he went.

Kay has been lynched. She was:

Dear Kay,

You are Varg. You are a knight serving under the crown prince, Reyes. You're a quiet man and dislike talking, instead preferring to watch and listen. Because of this, you have saved the prince from many a spiteful witch and assassination attempt and have been good friends with him since he was a lad.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Watch out for USER." You will spend the night watching USER's back, and will learn of any sort of action done to them. However, you will only learn what was done to them, not by whom.

You are a Citizen of Antioch. You win if the Werewolves and the Void are eliminated.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends in 36 hours at 10:30AM GMT-8 on Thursday, January 17th.

Edited by Paperblade

My bad. Actually Neko/Cam in Pokemon Adventures was also a Voyeur so

What is it with voyeurs and idling for no good reason :/

Apparently, voyeur is a cursed role or something.

I feel bad about the lynch but I still think my reasoning was worth the ground it was made out of.

I dunno what to discuss openly though now as it's time for action submitting :/

[1:07:36 AM] Kaoz: I want summaries for those logs, there are too many ;/

[1:08:28 AM] Brad: lol

[1:08:30 AM] Brad: ask for them

[1:08:42 AM] Kaoz: nah that'd be unreasonable

hey everyone my cohost is a baby