Void Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

Uh, Xinndy is not exactly the person I would call the driving force behind that lynch and to say that it to grossly misrepresent what happened. Elie voted, Xinndy voted, and then there was a massive conversation in IRC which I don't think Xinndy was even there for which resulted in a group of people switching their vote (me, Sho, Rein, and 13th off the top of my head). Then some other people voted Kay as well.

I was about to point this out as well. Xinnidy was there for the IRC chat but she definitely wasn't talking as much as others.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly talking about people that are just being plain bitter due to the lynch. If you're going to analyze people that wagoned back then, I'm all in for hearing your opinions.

Oh, Mancer. You're such a special guy.

Though I do admit supporting the Kay lynch and I am still frustrated about her being town in the end.

I don't think the lynch itself was a bad idea, I just thought the end result sucked. I voted her because she seemed scummy as fuck to me at the time, and the point of lynching is to vote people you think are scum, not "let's lynch this townie and see what we get out of it". Information is nice and all, but lynching who you think is werewolf/void comes first and foremost.

I am ok with this explanation.

Uh, Xinndy is not exactly the person I would call the driving force behind that lynch and to say that it to grossly misrepresent what happened. Elie voted, Xinndy voted, and then there was a massive conversation in IRC which I don't think Xinndy was even there for which resulted in a group of people switching their vote (me, Sho, Rein, and 13th off the top of my head). Then some other people voted Kay as well.

Just repeating what Shinori said, but I was there indeed. I didn't participate much when it came to comments though.

Pardon me, I forgot this was OC...

Strider has died. He was:

Dear Strider,

You were Arianne. You were the only apprentice to the Magus Ezekiel and were the daughter of his best friend, Gabriel. You showed a lot of talent with magic, which is the main reason Ezekiel took you on. Unfortunately, things went horribly wrong in an experiment, which formed the rift that caused the Void to appear. When this happened, your latent power caused you to act as a lightning rod, which saved Ezekiel from the Void, but caused you to become totally consumed by it. Whatever you are now, you sure as hell aren't Arianne, even though you could certainly fool most people. But you certainly aren't going to let anyone else know that. You now have one purpose, to spread the gift of the Void.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Void consume USER." USER will be filled with the Void. USER, being a shell of their former self, will lose all role abilities when he becomes a part of you. However, Werewolves seem to be resistant to the power of the Void and cannot be consumed. Additionally, the Magus is prepared for you and knows you for what you are, so he will escape all attempts to consume him.

The first three people you consume will be empowered, gaining one of the three following abilities (in order).

• Memory. If Arianne is killed, you will gain access to all of your abilities except for empowerment and the Void will stay alive.
  • Cunning. At night, you may respond to his role PM with "Night X - Gather information on USER." He will then learn USER's alliance. This ability is guaranteed to get 100% accurate information.
  • Intimidation. At night, you may respond to his role PM with "Night X - Terrify USER." You will take your true form and terrify a local, preventing them from performing any actions that night.

You know that the Magus is quite afraid of you, and as a result will flee your presence if he is not prepared for you. Thus, any night action performed by a member of the Void targeting him will fail, but will hinder him in other ways.

Finally, as you are the hivemind of the Void, if you are killed, the Void will dissipate, killing all other members of the Void.

You are allied with the Void. You win if the Citizens of Antioch, the Werewolves, and the Magus are eliminated.

All results are out.

Day 2 ends at 10:30PM PST on Saturday, January 19th.

this is both amazing and NO PHILOSOPHER STONE.

on the other hand mafia doesn't have as much a use for it when everybody will know if people are revived. and cult is gone so YES TOWN CAN BREATHE A BIT BETTER.

Also no Elieson.

"Finally, as you are the hivemind of the Void, if you are killed, the Void will dissipate, killing all other members of the Void."

Except he was looking at the role PM which says...

"Memory. If Arianne is killed, you will gain access to all of your abilities except for empowerment and the Void will stay alive."