Void Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would rein get shot in the first place? A good question, to which there is only. One answer- they knew he had the philosopher's stone. I'm pretty suspicious of sho right now. He was the mastermind behind getting the ingredients to come together, yet he picked rein to make them instead of himself. Possibly so that he could then take it afterwards with nobody knowing he had it. Also, the previous theory was that all three people with a stone ingredient were vanilla townies. Now that that's been disproven, rather than one cult and e town, doesn't one cult, one town, and one mafia make more sense? Combine this with sho's insistence that all three of them were town and his crazy theories about lucy, and the kay push, I don't like him right now at all.

Hey Guys since I'm essentially and arguably the closest thing to safe in the game, claimtome

Everyone. I'm uncultable (in case some people actually didnt know this yet). My role has been proven as well, and can be backed up by a specific player.

So lets town leader this shiz. Full claims please

Paper, Elieson: Right, that's pretty bad then.

I've had an uncultable claim to me (it wasn't a formal claim, so maybe he wasn't serious), so unless there's two of the same role, that's interesting as well.

So we know the werewolves and magus are uncultable. If we keep this in mind, this basically means that one of the two uncultable claims is the magus, and the other is one of the werewolves. What do you guys think of this theory?

I'm 99% sure Elieson is what he's told us he is though, and he's played obvtown, so what I'm trying to say here is that the possibility that whoever Baldrick is talking about as the other uncultable person is scum is pretty high.

ahem

Uncultable townies are uncommon, uncultable scums very much so

And yet, Sho, you have proven Elieson as town through saying that you got his item.

Which means that from your point of view, Elieson is town. Elieson claimed Uncultable, so he must be the Magus. You've proven him as town too. Which must mean that you're the Uncultable Werewolf.

##Vote: Sho.M.the.Tits

Alternatively because Rein was inactive. Inactives are sometimes really good kills because it doesn't give us a lot of reads. Dunno which it is here, but I'm just saying it could be either one.

Rein wasn't as inactive as you're making him out to be. At the least he was more active than people like Core or Helios or Paulina. It makes more sense for Rein to have been killed because the mafia knew he had the stone. I highly doubt that if town!Sho went to the trouble of letting Rein have the stone ingredients so a thief couldn't know who had it, he would then leak to somebody that Rein had it. Out of Rapier and Sho, I distrust Sho more (though Rapier hasn't done much either).

Mancer's reasons make no sense though wtf.

##Vote: Sho

Why would Sho tell us the Werewolves have the Philosopher's Stone if, theoretically, he's one of them? He should've just stayed silent about this, and nobody would have learned about it (and by it I mean, Rein had the ingredients for the stone). Unless I'm forgetting something important.

Why would Sho tell us the Werewolves have the Philosopher's Stone if, theoretically, he's one of them? He should've just stayed silent about this, and nobody would have learned about it (and by it I mean, Rein had the ingredients for the stone). Unless I'm forgetting something important.

a) WIFOM

b) Because you're still town and you would (I hope) have alerted the town anyways. So he took the opportunity to say it first.