Void Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's for inactivity, A that doesn't really work, B he's been talking outside of the thread, and C this seems kind of rushed considering you just got unslienced 6 hours or so ago. You seem to have got a lot of info on Marth being scum in this time.

No I've been just reading what happens in thread as well as in IRC while I was silenced.

Albeit yes I do already have some info after being unsilenced. My feeling on marth is a mixture of multiple things that I won't out at the moment and I would like to get a chance to talk to him sometime before I said anything else.

Also I find it weird that SB is jumping the gun to defend bluedoom when I didn't even say I had any sort of evidence or anything whatsoever.

Why are you so defensive?

You pretty much hinted that you had evidence, which I found odd considering you wouldn't have had any oc until a few hours ago. Also the Kay lynch was based a lot on activity and I didn't want that happening again.

voyeur down is mildly terrible because it can find a Void member the night they're recruited. We also didn't really learn anything from that lynch either because Kay didn't really interact with anybody, so that's awful too

back to work I suppose

[also namechange but should be fairly obvious who I am]

voyeur down is mildly terrible because it can find a Void member the night they're recruited. We also didn't really learn anything from that lynch either because Kay didn't really interact with anybody, so that's awful too

back to work I suppose

Except it's not obvious.

even though there are like 5 things that you can immediately tell from looking at this page or even clicking the button right under my name it's hard to guess but it isn't if you think for about 5 seconds it's pretty easy

even though there are like 5 things that you can immediately tell from looking at this page or even clicking the button right under my name it's hard to guess but it isn't if you think for about 5 seconds it's pretty easy

#1: I'm on a phone, the button is not there (I don't see it, anyway).

#2: I don't know you well at all so seeing your profile won't help.

#3: How do I infer from looking at this page?

And, all those people who have not spoken to me yet need to drop me a PM soon.

back to work I suppose

The former part of this post got me thinking. What if the goal of lynching Kay for scum is to lynch someone without interactions because they had no interactions with anyone at all so that there wouldn't be any associative tells on anyone, scum specifically, from any interactions with Kay? If this is true, then the main advocates of the Kay lynch have a high probability of being scum, especially those who jumped on Kay mainly because 13th contributed more than her and Kay did nothing at all in game.

Any thoughts on this?

With that last sentence in mind, why did you jump on the freaking wagon to begin with.

Seriously if you could think that far why not stop people.

nooooo answer meeee

Nooooooo cam come back

Also everybody whining about Kay lynch kindly shut the hell up now.

That depends. Who exactly are you accusing here?

I'll have to go back and reanalyse the Kay wagon.

@Xinnidy: We're not whining about the Kay lynch, we're trying to analyse it to get a better grasp of who the scum are. That curt reply by you to stop whining about the lynch seems like a way to stop discussion and ensure that we don't form reads and tells on people who we should form reads on. I'm suspecting you right now, Xinnidy.

With that last sentence in mind, why did you jump on the freaking wagon to begin with.

Seriously if you could think that far why not stop people.

I don't think the lynch itself was a bad idea, I just thought the end result sucked. I voted her because she seemed scummy as fuck to me at the time, and the point of lynching is to vote people you think are scum, not "let's lynch this townie and see what we get out of it". Information is nice and all, but lynching who you think is werewolf/void comes first and foremost.

Uh, Xinndy is not exactly the person I would call the driving force behind that lynch and to say that it to grossly misrepresent what happened. Elie voted, Xinndy voted, and then there was a massive conversation in IRC which I don't think Xinndy was even there for which resulted in a group of people switching their vote (me, Sho, Rein, and 13th off the top of my head). Then some other people voted Kay as well.