Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You spent the day tossing around accusations, but finally you started to all point at one person who didn't seem to quite fit in.

"You. You look like one of those exiles. How do we know we can trust you?"

"What? No. I'm too lucky to lynch. Why would you think that I don't belong?"

But you wouldn't listen. A crowd started to gather and eventually one of the group stepped out with a gun. Pointing it at kdanger, he paused. She grinned.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Draw, Spades."

At that, he grimaced and shot. The bullet ripped through her heart and she fell with a burst of blue blood. You all waited with bated breath.

One.

Two.

And then, you all heard a voice, crackling in your heads.

"S U C K E R S. HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO JOIN WHEN I AM ALREADY HERE?"

And with that, the universe explodes around you. Gone. And left in its place is the Green Sun. You have brought forth a monster. One who is the Lord of Time.

He is already here.

kdanger has been lynched.

Dear kdanger, you are Snowman, English Fool.

You are the exiled Black Queen of the troll's session. However, you have been convinced by Doc Scratch to join the Felt. You are the only female member of the Felt and are also the only one who isn't green. While you don't have the ability to cause Weird Time Shit, if you die, so does the universe. Thus, everyone is careful around you and makes sure not to shoot any weapons when you walk by.

You have been convinced by Doc Scratch that you must die. Thus, you are trying to get other people to kill you. If you die, the universe ends and the game is over.

You are allied with English . You win if the universe ends.

Snike has been revealed to be playing in the game.

Dear Snike, you are Doc Scratch, English Hidden Manipulator.

You are an excellent host. You are near omnipotent and omniscient. You watch all the Weird Time Shit happening and laugh. You know that the green sun must be summoned and Lord English allowed to return, and that to do so Snowman must die. To do so, you manipulate those around you, even if you never lie to them. Sometimes, you simply don't tell the whole truth.

You are aware that kdanger is Snowman and are trying to get the rest of the game to lynch Snowman. However, you cannot let anyone know what you are doing. You are allowed to contact any of the players through OC. However, if you indicate to them that you are playing in the game and they inform me of this, you will immediately die and no longer be allowed to contact people via OC. You may have one post in thread before it is revealed that you are playing the game and you die. Your job is to get Snowman killed.

You are allied with English. You win if the universe ends.

kdanger and Snike have both won.

The universe is dead.

Edited by scorri

You have only one hope at continuing. You may choose to scratch this session and start afresh.

In other words, the game is technically over. However, if the game consents, we can continue on but kdanger and Snike have won and are removed from the game.

N1 is now happening. If a majority of the people in the game consent to playing on and no one objects, the game will continue on as normal.

Edited by scorri

GAME MAY OR MAY NOT BE OVER, IT'S UP TO YOU. RESPOND TO YOUR ROLE PM WITH YOUR ACTIONS AND DECISION ON CONTINUING TO PLAY. IF AFTER N1, IT LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE WANT TO CONTINUE, THE GAME WILL CONTINUE. DO NOT POST AT NIGHT!

You had slept peacefully throughout the night, waking only once to an odd noise. However, you quickly returned to sleep after. When you wake up in the morning however, you find a trail of blood. So, you start to follow it. And at the end, you find Prims. Or, well, you think it's Prims. It's a little hard to tell when his head has been bitten off. You quickly grab his role PM and run away to a safe distance. There, you read the following:

Dear Prims, you are Eggs, Felt Mason.

You are a dangerous moron. You have an egg timer that allows you to travel back in time in increments of up to an hour. Thus, through this Weird Time Shit, you can have multiple versions of yourself running around in the same place, though each one will be a little bit more damaged than the next. You also have the ability to branch off into a new timeline instead of traveling back in time in the same one you're in. You have no limit on how many clones you can create, which often leads to unstable time loops (much to the chagrin of your teammates).

You are best friends with Biscuits, and know that he would never go against the Felt. Thus, you know that <snip> is Biscuits and may talk with them <snip>.

You are allied with The Felt. You win when all threats are eliminated.

Horrified at the death of one of your crew mates, you start the day, ready to figure out who did this.

D2 will end 11:59 PM EST Jan 25.

Edited by scorri

Okay I was really hoping that wouldn't happen but it fucking happened.

I'm the real other mason. I'm Biscuits. The Shinori thing was a gambit, we don't actually know what his alignment is but he's not confirmed town.

Rapier:

Done a whole lot of nothing, and his only actual half-decent post is #43. I can either chalk it up to classic AFK-Rapier, which is indicative of absolutely nothing aside from possible scum-coasting.

Aleph.

Composed a fairly good sized post at some time in, which included a whole lot of fluff and nothing even close to a read behind that vote.

Rein.

Voteparked on me for my voteshift and reasoning behind it. I'd prefer more clarity from him, but he's subbed out, so maybe 13 can pull something sensible together. And for the record it's not OMGUS. I'm acknowledging what he did now that I'm able to pay more than a shred of attention to this game and figure things out.

I'd have to say out of the inactive bunch, I like the Thirtrein slot the least, but they all could shift pretty quickly.

Now to an actual Read.

Othin, Paramount player, seems capable of only seeing two things. One was his early game tunnel on Kiryn which followed through for the latter chunk of the day. The other was a read on me that seemed entirely based on Kiryn (which obviously doesn't do a thing as far as associative reads). His vote on Prims was actually thought out, but everything on Kiryn and myself seemed more like a more or less "reflex" act, as opposed to something well thought out. Except for the Snowman lore, (which Flavor hunting is pretty much frowned on in mafia games, due to sporatic playerslot/character choices). Sadly, his entire thought process on his Prims vote was redacted due to a claim, and his hunting has been only standard and had far too much inclined on Snowman.

##Vote Othin

Still concerned about Bizz and her gentle prodding of Othin. Four times she did it, and in three of those times she seemed pretty concerned about him. I don't know what to make of it but if Othin flips scum then I might be looking here.

PEDIT ( Thanks for reminding me of that term, Snike)

UHHHHH OK COOL WE HAVE A BISCUITS COUNTERCLAIM LADIES AND GENTS

How do you feel about This post though Bizz?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=37106&st=140&p=2255871entry2255871

Where Prims calls out Shinori as the other mason? And why would Mason!Prims try to cover for Shinori like that? **UGH HEADACHE**

How about take your concern and throw it away because we're not lynching me anyway!!

this is from the quicktopic, it was meant to be our D1 opener (written by Prims):

[Manix case] The way he treated kdanger's lynchproof claim seemed to be along the lines of "fuck all other options, BLIND LYNCHPROOF POLICY LYNCH CHOO CHOO" to the extent that he brought it up in just about every post. Lynching the lynchproof claim is reasonable, but Manix outright said that Lynchproof Scum is stupid and that kdanger was only a slight scumread, so why did testing the lynchproof take priority over lynching Elie, who he had a lot of conviction on? kdanger could've just be vigged. It reads like he was using the lynchproof claim as an excuse to waste a day not lynching scum.

His ED1 was also hard derp and he had to back down and say "yeah I was dumb" under pressure, so I can see him as scum who dug himself a ditch. Since he understood why keeping a pressure vote was scummy in his Elie vote, why did he do the same thing in the first place?

Other scumspects are still Rapier, who did Fucking Nothing and has no IRL excuse like Obviam, and Elie, who made very little sense and needs to post solid content today. I guess this could be like in Chilean, but he's not sick here, so no excuses. I'd also lynch Othin - the case BBM made on him in the late D1 listpost is pretty solid, and imo the reactions to kdanger's claim scream "informed minority".

We both agreed that would definitely lynch Manix today. Prims dying makes me wary of Shinori, though.

##Vote: Manix

He just doesn't feel like town to me. He's foiled too easily and has been way too passive, imo.

Prims called out Shinori as the other mason because he didn't want to out the both of us unnecessarily. I agreed to claim if Prims died today to prevent Shinori from getting a clear.

Also if you would like to look back at D1 I hard-defended him a lot and we piggybacked each other's votes often so there's also that.

(sorry for the quadruple post) I'm actually in a hurry right now and I'm going to be stuck to my phone for the next four or so hours so I won't be able to answer any questions or concerns directed at me right away.

So ok we know jack about Shinori then.

That's all the evidence I need to see to believe primsbizz over Primsnori. TBH I didn't notice the piggybacking as you say you did, so I guess I still have learning to do.

Also for the record I'm much less distracted now that I wa early game. I'd clarify why but i am sure you can figure out why :)

However the "I'm not being lynched today" attitude in this game is more than I've ever seen :/ could we please try to minimize that?

I'm just saying that, factually, it would be a bad idea to lynch me (at least this early) and I would rather town not waste their energy/scumhunting being wary of me because I'm town

and I don't like being town and feeling that I am a detriment to town by distracting the town by being suspicious or unhelpful or whatever

this is kind of my whole mindset

I admit, I took the gambit assuming that prims was town.

I also didn't expect Prims to die since he claimed commuting. hnkbkygctdclvghgvhg

13th subbed in for rein right?

##Vote: 13th

Hey prims and levy were the same aligned. Told you levy was obv town.

I admit, I took the gambit assuming that prims was town.

Assuming it, based on what you knew was a false claim, which you verified? And then Prims suddenly died. Interesting, as he claimed commuter, which makes him a normally unwise target. Yet you knew that his claim was at least partially false, because you weren't a mason, which makes you logically the first person to question the commuter part. And then if he died and really was Biscuts, without getting anything else to explain, it would make you look great.

A Prims nightkill wouldn't have made much sense if you were town, but if you're scum, it makes perfect sense.

##vote: Shinori

Wait wait wait.

Are you seriously saying that if I was scum? I would say yes to admitting that I was masons with Prims, just to turn around and kill him? When that would technically have given me a free town pass until he outted that I wasn't an actual mason with him.

Please think about that a little bit more before you spout off nonsense.

Also I tried communicating in some code to Prims in thread to see what his actual role was, since I assumed he was actually cop or something and wanting to fake claim to keep out of harms way.

It was in the post where I asked him to talk privately with me.