Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that everyone should just vote for Kiryn because lynching anyone else clearly isn't happening, unless someone claims scum.

If everyone votes Kiryn, Day phase will end early, reducing discussion time. I see what you did there, BBM.

it's kinda agreed on that we're testing the LP claim

discussion is bound to die down given we don't need a hammer today

we're just waiting for the lynch to happen in however long it is

also the chances of getting everyone on kiryn is unlikely because rapier is MIA

Rapier is just being Rapier, I think (as in flaking and going inactive). I also think that the mafia should kill me N1 so I can sub back into the game for Rapier. ;):

Listpost of reads because I'm bored and dead in the other game:

Manix: Early play was a bit ehh and then he disappeared for a bit (though I'm not in a position to say much about that) and stopped really saying much but the obvious, or general stuff like "Othin don't flavourspec". He also just had a couple posts where he was like, A is scummy but Elie is worse. Leaning scum.

Kiryn: I think I am in a position of authority to say that Lynchproof is a claim that should be tested. Plus, Eagle Eye is strong enough that it doesn't need Lynchproof as an extra. GG if you're Fool though. I'm pretty sure Kiryn is not town and if she is then this set-up can probably be treated at the least as unorthodox, if not bastard.

Bizz: ~Vibes, but she seems too eager to respond to everything. I might just be being paranoid though. Null overall I guess.

Rein: Rein, I'm pretty sure that if you had time to talk to me for hours every day in Void, you have more than enough time to post more here.

BBM: Is probably scum, because listposts are scummy.

Elie: Didn't say much early on and then voted Prims citing "reaction test". I feel that this is something scum do if they want to make a vote and can't be bothered to come up with much of a reason afterwards. After that he said Prims was his main scumread, just because he was pushing Kiryn hard, which is a kind of shitty reason for someone to be your main scumread. Makes me think he was trying to cover up his previous crappy vote.

Shinori/Prims: Town because lol at fakeclaiming Masons. If they get to talk to each other in OC (please confirm this) they should work on presenting a more unified front now that they're outed anyways, since they seem to have differing opinions on everyone other than Kiryn.

Othin: He's letting flavour play too much of an impact in his reads. He seemed to know what he was doing in RVS, so the fact that I can't really remember anything out of him at all is a bit disturbing. He RVS voted Kiryn and then just sort of stuck his vote there, saying that he saw no problems with it, but didn't actually try to get other people voting for her too. Then he voted Prims afterwards for pushing Kiryn too much, and said that she was a bad lynch target. If she was a bad lynch target, then why were you voting for her for 2/3rds of the phase?

Psych: I never really know what to say about Psych, because his play is fairly similar in a bad way whether he's town or scum. Pushed on Prims for tunneling on Kiryn, saying that Prims wasn't commenting on anything else. He was though, and in fact it was Psych who was just pushing Prims. In fact I still haven't seen him find anyone other than Prims scummy. Even his vote for Kiryn was just "since Prims claimed mason". He also called Prims out for using experience as an argument when voting for Kiryn, but then also used the fact that she was new to defend her. So I'm kind of suspicious.

Obviam: Hasn't really posted anything of worth at all, but he's also only had like two posts.

Rapier: Hasn't really posted anything of worth at all, but he's also only had like four posts.

Mancer: I think he's being a bit too jumpy with regards to acting as if everything is a scumslip, but that's just kind of how Mancer plays, so meh.

tl dlr; have a more or less ordered list

Would Lynch

Kiryn

Elieson

Othin

Would be Wary of

Psych

Manix

Bizz

Would not Lynch

Mancer

Prims/Shinori

BBM

Needs to Post More

Rein

Obviam

Rapier

and stopped really saying much but the obvious

wanna elaborate on that? don't really appreciate being said i'm doing something without a little bit of evidence to back it up

BBM: Is probably scum, because listposts are scummy.

totally agree with this 100% BBM for scum 2013

##Unvote

##Vote: Manix

Hey guys FYI this post is primarily why I voted for Prims in the first place. Shit was obviously happening, and i can't quite read between the lines and find the legit reasoning in here.

Juuuuuuust clearing that up

Idk why people are ~wary~ of me but I assure you you're not going to be lynching me so I suggest you don't waste your energy/scumhunting on that thought!

My apologies Manix, I was just skimming the last few pages and I saw a lot of instances of you saying things like "We're testing LP", "Don't flavourspec", or "Masons are town". You did say those things a lot, but you also had other stuff in there that was okay which I kind of missed because I was skimming. So that makes me feel a bit better about you I guess.

I'd probably bump Mancer up to the bottom of the next tier though because it's not good to be too trusting of him.

My apologies Manix, I was just skimming the last few pages and I saw a lot of instances of you saying things like "We're testing LP", "Don't flavourspec", or "Masons are town".

well i did make a few of those comments, but you got what i was pointing you towards so all is good

(sidenote: I wasn't saying "masons were town" i was saying i believed the masons claim until proven otherwise for clarity)

May or may not be around for deadline. Scumreads are kdanger (obvious), Rapier (literally nothing except for a weak early-day vote), and Elie (still has yet to post anything solid, sounds really confused). Mancer depleted his town cred pretty fast. Obviam is a titanic flaming homosexual and I am annoyed that he lurked through the entire day with not one opinion.

actually

BBM: What was the point of that listpost? Why not cut out anybody you didn't have substantial opinions on? Your Rein comment and Mancer comments are exactly what's terrible about listposts. "Meh these guys look kind of bad but whatever" * no opinion *

tbh you are reminding me of my scumplay from Chilean.

Right now I'm leaning kdanger/manix/elie but I really really wish obviam and rapier would exist

I mean I haven't seen obviam around anywhere at least but I saw rapier in here this morning and still nothing from him

also I might not be around for deadline, either, but I'm still pretty happy with where my vote is right now.

Votes:

kdanger [8]: Prims, Bizz, Psych, Shinori, Elie, Manix, BBM, Othin, Rein

Prims [2]: Rapier, Aleph

Elieson [2]: Mancer, kdanger

You all have about 4 hours remaining.

actually

BBM: What was the point of that listpost? Why not cut out anybody you didn't have substantial opinions on? Your Rein comment and Mancer comments are exactly what's terrible about listposts. "Meh these guys look kind of bad but whatever" * no opinion *

tbh you are reminding me of my scumplay from Chilean.

I said that about them because I didn't actually have much of an opinion on either of them apart from what was said. Considering I still gave opinions on almost everybody in the game who had more than like five posts, saying I don't have much of an opinion on 3-4 guys doesn't mean much to me. And I didn't cut them out because the whole point of the post was to say what I thought about the entire game if I died, which I thought there was a small chance of happening. Plus I wanted to do something mafia related after the big Void that had opened in my life after dying in the other game, and nobody here was really saying much.