Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

also

Don't have a good opinion on him.

not leaving a good opinion on him in either case

if you interpreted my statement as "I don't know what to think of him", I'll clarify

I meant that he didn't look good considering the statements

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are other players that also need to say stuff, or at least say more stuff.

Don't really like your post because it's something we already sort of touched base on, though maybe not directly. Taking something that hasn't been directly addressed (but has already been addressed indirectly) and laying it out in an easy to understand format but then not adding much else or taking any action regarding it is wavery and fluffy. Plus, you've got your vote parked on someone that hasn't posted hours into the phase and likely has been sleeping or taking care of schoolwork.

Wow I actually really hate myself for unironically using 'fluff' in a post

It's just that it's not necessarily stating anything new.

very well then

not too much I can say about that first part, it's a valid point

but i'm just trying to explain what I think, which if you think it's fluffy, not a lot I can do about it

re votepark: RVS doesn't achieve much if you jump around too haphazardly. But it's been what, 8 hours? Psych has ample time to come in and say something. I don't think it's quite as big a deal as you're making it out to be, but that's my opinion (and feel free to disagree)

I'm not really making it out to be a big deal??? I'm just saying 8 hours isn't really that bad

When a full 24 hours pass and he still hasn't come in here is when I'm going to start looking at him

I defended Mancer because I interpreted Shinori's post as serious, since it was like a one line post with nothing to hint at it being a joke.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Manix

If you don't like Rapier's actions, why are you choosing to keep your vote on Psych over voting him? I see that you think he should get in here and make a post, but if one of your points against Rapier is that his vote is unproductive, why are you being unproductive with your's?

##Unvote

##Vote: Manix

I think that's about enough pressure on him until he returns (I know he's doing sports stuff right now). His apathy is just making me uneasy, plus there's a little hypocrisy in his saying that I'm the one overreacting because he's the one who's got his vote stuck on a player ~only~ for being inactive. It reads as overdefensive to me.

There's more reason to be suspicious of Manix than Rapier; I haven't dismissed Rapier as a suspicion.

Holy crap i just realized.

Why are we pressuring anyone that isn't Prims. Prims is obviously gay and scum, and based on degree in Blitzology, I get my first call right in all games starting recently.

##unvote

##vote Prims

RE: Levity: Don't have any reasons that haven't already been said. Would like to run him up, but:

Why are we deciding I'm scum again?

##Unvote

##Vote: kdanger

Because you just popped up to make a post with no opinions on anything that transpired just because I implied you might be scum. Too self-conscious imo. (Not inclined to believe you just didn't like me claiming somebody was scum with no reason, either, since you ignored me doing the same thing to Manix.)

Before that, just a random namedrop.

kdanger/Elie/Manix scumteam, could it really be that easy?

so hi I'm back

plus there's a little hypocrisy in his saying that I'm the one overreacting because he's the one who's got his vote stuck on a player ~only~ for being inactive.

so explain this:

Plus, you've got your vote parked on someone that hasn't posted hours into the phase and likely has been sleeping or taking care of schoolwork.

I'm not really making it out to be a big deal??? I'm just saying 8 hours isn't really that bad

compare quotes. basically here's the thing: you say parking on psych was bad (implied context of quote), yet then you say "oh it's not that big of a deal". a little bit flip flop there.

If you don't like Rapier's actions, why are you choosing to keep your vote on Psych over voting him? I see that you think he should get in here and make a post, but if one of your points against Rapier is that his vote is unproductive, why are you being unproductive with your's?

and pressure votes are unproductive... how? pressuring an inactive probably isn't the best idea, sure, but it's not as unproductive as votehopping (like Rapier did)

that said i think my vote could be quite the more productive, so let's actually roll with what I'm saying

##Unvote

##Vote: Rapier

nothing particularly stood out upon rereading, bar the whole Shinori/BBM argument re:Mancer but honestly that looked like a misunderstanding and isn't pinging for scum

(note: not including anything I already touched on (what little of it there was))

that was awfully productive ;/

???????????????

Manix, it's called pointing out a fact. It's likely Psych simply hasn't been able to post as opposed to purposely avoiding the game aka what I think kdanger is doing because she's been in the thread often with pretty much no content posted. There's a difference between the two. As I said before, I'll start to be more concerned about Psych when he's actually awake and still isn't posting/hasn't posted in over 24 hours, but until then all you were doing was wasting your vote on him when there have been more substantial developments.

You're the one who seems to be overinflating what I said and I'm finding it to be grasping.

I also don't really think what Rapier did was a 'votehop,' more like half-joke and half-pressure vote on Prims. He at least had a semblance of reason for doing it. Yeah it made me feel weird but not nearly as weird as what you or kdanger have been doing.

Manix, it's called pointing out a fact. It's likely Psych simply hasn't been able to post as opposed to purposely avoiding the game aka what I think kdanger is doing because she's been in the thread often with pretty much no content posted.

Okay, I cede this point. I can understand what you're saying now, and my interpretation of your previous statements was inaccurate. Which is my mistake, so I have to bear it.

You're the one who seems to be overinflating what I said and I'm finding it to be grasping.

Yeah I realize that now. I'm derping pretty hard.

So yeah I admit I was wrong, but I want to see what others think of this situation. If people still find me scummy, well I'm just gonna have to keep explaining.

Unvote

##Vote: Prims

Dude is hurrying us up and telling us to vote Mancer, he wants a mislynch and thus is scum

Several things to say here:

1) Why are you so sure that I am a mislynch?

2) Look at the bolded and underlined part. What makes you think that if I did flip town, it would mean that Prims had wanted a mislynch in the first place? As far as I know, town mislynches quite a bit in mafia games, and while they opted to lynch and vote those players, I don't think that implies that the voters wanted a mislynch. They were merely looking to lynch players they found scummy.

3) I would think that Prims's posts to vote me were RVS shenanigans, so the itallicised part of your post seems and feels like an overreaction to RVS votes.

4) I don't see how "Dude is hurrying us up and telling us to vote Mancer" means that "he wants a mislynch". Feels to me that you are trying to implicate Prims by trying to link two unrelated points together.

Thus, I can say a few things:

1) You know from a source that I am town, most likely reason being that you are scum.

2) You are trying to tie a lynch on me to Prims, and trying to build associative tells on Prims even before I flip, and trying to set up lynches on him. Setting up lynches is definitely scummy, since it reduces town's discussion and causes town's mindsets to narrow down.

3) Your trying to link up unrelated points together feels like you're grasping in an attempt to make Prims look bad. This can be both intentional or unintentional.

Basically, everything that you have said in that post screams scum out for me, so I'm going to ##Unvote: Leder and ##Vote: Rapier.

Okay so I am going to try and spark discussion.

##Unvote

##Vote: Rapier because I don't know I just get Bad Vibes from his last post. Other people I get Bad Vibes from are BBM and Manix, although Manix is purely a hunch compared to the other two. It's ED1 and we're three pages in (20ppp master race) so obviously these aren't conclusive reads or anything.

Obviously the BBM feelings come from his reaction to the policy lynch joke. Quick to defend Mancer.

Responding to the bolded and underlined statement: I don't see how he has defended me or how he was quick in doing anything. The only thing I see is that he had attacked (sort of) Shinori for wanting to policy lynch. This could possibly be interpreted as an indirect way of defense though, so is that what you interpreted it as?

Other Interesting Thing: Mancer seems to be completely unaffected by the policy lynch jokes. Just something of note.

I don't see why I should be affected by it. Is there any reason that I should?

rapier's post is ehhhhh

like it can be taken two ways: jokevote or srsvote

jokevote means Rapier is just jumping around RVS (and not really being too productive with it imo)

srsvote implies that rapier wants prims lynched for attempting a "mislynch" (like, we don't know if it will be or not), which either goes under possible opportunistic scum or derp town (which leads more into the reasoning for jokevote)

not leaving a good opinion on him in either case

So you think that Rapier is bad, but it requires quite a bit of prodding from Levity before you are willing to place a vote on him? It feels like you are Rapier's scum buddy that does not want to help out with lynching Rapier and thus, is very reluctant to place a vote on him.

It also feels, in a way, like you might be scum who is reluctant to place a vote on someone that you know may be town.

This is worth looking at.

very well then

not too much I can say about that first part, it's a valid point

but i'm just trying to explain what I think, which if you think it's fluffy, not a lot I can do about it

re votepark: RVS doesn't achieve much if you jump around too haphazardly. But it's been what, 8 hours? Psych has ample time to come in and say something. I don't think it's quite as big a deal as you're making it out to be, but that's my opinion (and feel free to disagree)

Yet, it does not achieve anything either if you leave your vote stagnant and parked on an inactive player who is unlikely to respond to your vote at all.

It's not a big deal to leave your vote on an inactive player, but it is a big deal if you leave your vote on an inactive player (who, as mentioned above is unlikely to respond and thus, you can't get any useful interactions or reads) over someone who you find scummy or does not look good.

Second scum suspect: Manix

Where the hell is Rapier? His post is certainly the oddest so far, but I'm not interested in voting him only to get a "guys i was joking lol" minutes later. Not that it was funny.

Seems he hasn't been online since people started jumping on him. I'm holding off for now until he at least logs on again.

Well, I'm the Hitman Commuting Nightvig, Rapier, so joke's on you.

The problem with that is that Rapier's claim

Scum Lynchproof Bulletproof Vig Godfather

is 110% true and as his scum buddy I can vouch for this.

Also I agree that we should ##Vote: Prims because he's clearly the guy who would be smart enough to sniff us out. Good thinking Lorddomafia.

Wow I actually really hate myself for unironically using 'fluff' in a post

I do that sometimes do you hate me too >:{

get at me

Also Obviam has not posted in here either to my knowledge. What makes Psych worse than he is?

How dare you insult me like that

but seriously still playing PSO.

Holy crap i just realized.

Why are we pressuring anyone that isn't Prims. Prims is obviously gay and scum, and based on degree in Blitzology, I get my first call right in all games starting recently.

Agreed, and while you're here let me remind you that you're supposed to silence Bizz tonight

kdanger/Elie/Manix scumteam, could it really be that easy?

It could, but we're lynching you today so you can't lead the town anymore

[actually well composed post by mancer cropped to protect you from the apocalyptic implications]

Where did this come from? Who killed Mancer and took his account?

##Unvote: Leder and ##Vote: Rapier.

Oh you bastard. Not my precious lynchproof godfather!

Damn townies always ruining our plans!!

Responding to the bolded and underlined statement: I don't see how he has defended me or how he was quick in doing anything. The only thing I see is that he had attacked (sort of) Shinori for wanting to policy lynch. This could possibly be interpreted as an indirect way of defense though, so is that what you interpreted it as?

Yeah. It's basically intentional grasping because ED1.

I don't see why I should be affected by it. Is there any reason that I should?

I thought it was interesting that you never responded to it at all. Like, didn't even laugh at it or anything. On one hand this can be seen as a good thing, but on the other it can seem like you're trying too hard to look composed.