Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

motivation i h8 u sometimes

Second of all, that was only my second post about Prims and I am not trying to rouse up a bunch of votes on him either.

i'm sorry what

you found prims scummy, and you had a vote on him. not trying to push on your scumreads at that point???

No, I'm not trying to shove my case for a Prims Lynch down everyone else's throat, which Prims was doing with Kiryn.

but if you aren't assertive enough to push on your scumreads, how do you get them lynched then?

He was basically focusing only on her and ignoring other people.

I'm reasonably sure Prims mentioned a number of other people in his posts that weren't kiryn that he found remotely suspicious (implied at least)

psych is pinging me right now

And more than just an easy target, Kiryn is an uninformative target. So little for a lynch to say about other players, regardless of the outcome.

i'm reasonably sure a number of people have reacted to the kiryn wagon to get reads off; so it's not as uninformative as you might think

it's not like we're lynching a compelete inactive who no one would react unfavorably to the lynch

Prims is at the center of a whole lot of weirdness: he's been behaving strangely towards a whole lot of people. Learning his role will tell us exactly what that all means.

honestly Prims hasn't been acting strangely in the least, just trying to scumhunt and shit

Lynchproof Eagle Eye

we are testing this okay good

##Unvote

##Vote: kdanger

Minor scum read (same category as Aleph for now).

scumreading the person we're testing with a lynch (lynchproof scum is stupid btw)

right.

COASTING and sheeping.

elie isn't coasting; he's been active and under fire, etc (the opposite of coasting)

and i'm reasonably sure elie was one of the first to consider testing the lynchproof claim, how is that sheeping?

i liked your earlier play mancer but something is up now

needs more reading after flips

eliegeneral: still feels off in general, there are a few comments that i've noted for when mancer/elie flip based on interactions to ascertain stuff (eg: obviscum comment some time back)

PS: This show sucks. No lynchee aggression, no obnoxious finger-pointing, no counterclaiming? I want my money back.

i lol'd

so scumread summary 2013: psych/elie/mancer (mancer not as much as the other two)

kiryn is still slight scumread for a lack of good early play but we're testing that so

Kiryn is not eagle eye and I now support her lynch, as I targeted her last night and that's all I'll claim.

o

ummm okay

this is interesting

testing lynchproof claim anyway so choo choo

If for some reason, everyone is voting the same person at one time, phase will end then. This of course does not include the person that is being voted for. So, everyone but one person. That's what I meant. >_>

Edited by scorri

The amount of pretentiousness in this thread is disturbing.

The amount of non-players being passive aggressive in this thread is disturbing, because it's 2 when it should be 0. jBpW0WK.png

I am totally confused why scum!kdanger would claim Eagle Eye when not actually that role, since it's not something a newb would think to claim. Well, whatever, putting trust in Psych, unless he has some reason to believe he's a ninja.

Manix, are you telling me his post does not bring or ping up your scum radar? If his post is scummy, I will bring it up in a read, regardless of how many people find him scummy or not.

Scum Lynchproof may be weird, but it's plausible that it might be a scum role or a fake claim. This would go right into speculation, so I don't think talking about a role being weird is a fair argument.

I was talking about his switch of votes where he easily coasted and sheeped without much reads or reasons. There was not even much progression to his switch in votes. It felt like a "whole town is voting him so I shall too" hop on the wagon.

I am totally confused why scum!kdanger would claim Eagle Eye when not actually that role, since it's not something a newb would think to claim. Well, whatever, putting trust in Psych, unless he has some reason to believe he's a ninja.

Mafia probably was provided with fakeclaims, since there are 15 Felt members. Rattling off names would trap them otherwise.

Manix, are you telling me his post does not bring or ping up your scum radar? If his post is scummy, I will bring it up in a read, regardless of how many people find him scummy or not.

which is fair

noting though that we're already testing LP claim so finding them scummy at that point is a little superfluous

minor point tbh

Scum Lynchproof may be weird, but it's plausible that it might be a scum role or a fake claim. This would go right into speculation, so I don't think talking about a role being weird is a fair argument.

this is why we policy lynch lynchproof claims

because scum lynchproof is OP as shit (and if they are scum, chances are they're faking it and we get a scum lynch anyway)

I was talking about his switch of votes where he easily coasted and sheeped without much reads or reasons. There was not even much progression to his switch in votes. It felt like a "whole town is voting him so I shall too" hop on the wagon.

honestly the votejump itself wasn't scummy/townie, but i feel his intentions behind it were okay

that said i still don't like the rest of his play too much either

so question then: why jump on elie for that and not call me out on it? hmm?

Son of a fuck. 15 Felt members.

SNOWMAN.

That fakeclaim is awful. Too awful. If she's Snowman and we lynch her, odds are, it's Day 1 Game Over.

I'm not taking part in this. We shouldn't risk it without more information.

##unvote

##vote Elieson

Buh? Is that even a thing that happens?

Anyway, are y'all sure that Psych's action didn't get redirected? I'm not really clear on how that works.

Do you guys really want to waste a night on testing whether I'm lynchproof? There are some other clearly sketchy people around, is it really worth wasting a lynch just FOR SCIENCE?

##Unvote

##hit around the head with a newspaper: Elieson

She claimed no one targeted her, yet someone did. So either she doesn't have Eagle Eye or she's lying about it for some reason. Either way, she's not town.

There are flavor ways for Snowman to be removed from the game beyond lynching if we go with killing her. Killing somebody being an instant game over is a dick move that I wouldn't expect in the game. SK might be probable if she's not just scum, though.

Good point, we can't assume that. But if Psych is lying for some reason and Kiryn really is town, is that any more reason to lynch her? I don't think so.

What I'm saying is, I don't think we can assume she's mafia. She may very well be a Jester, which is no worse than a wasted lynch if that's all she is, but given that the likely Jester role is Snowman, setting her off could cause problems for the rest of us. Again: I don't want to risk it.

Good point, we can't assume that. But if Psych is lying for some reason and Kiryn really is town, is that any more reason to lynch her? I don't think so.

test lynchproof claim and have another confirmed townie? i think that's a pretty good reason actually

Okay, so I am going to sleep soon! I might be out for a while. But first I will address a few things:

1. Obviam and Rapier need to post. Hope they get prodded or something.

2. If Kiryn is lynchproof, why does she seem so reluctant to get lynched? I know that the risk of wasting a lynch sucks but right now I don't think I would rather vote anyone else--test the possible fakeclaim first, worry about other things later.

3. But speaking of 'other things,' I'm still really uneasy about Manix. His posts are super passive and in the background, and when we squabbled a bit earlier in the day he submitted easily and it felt kind of wishy-washy. Would like some attention here in the future if things don't get better.

4. Othin, do you know something we don't? Why are you rolepeccing? I don't understand your sudden behavior.

test lynchproof claim and have another confirmed townie? i think that's a pretty good reason actually

True, yet she's not advocating that idea.

@Kiryn: You didn't say you have any restriction against voting for yourself, correct? If you're able to vote for yourself, please do so, at least briefly to demonstrate that you can.

4. Othin, do you know something we don't? Why are you rolepeccing? I don't understand your sudden behavior.

I only know as much about this as anyone who's read Homestuck. Not sure how many of us here have.

As for my suddenness, I was thinking about the list of Felt members after pointing out the likelihood of fakeclaims and realized the possibility that Snowman might actually be in the game. Which would probably be bad.