Elieson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>paulina complains about the spam

>plaulina proceeds to contribute to the spam

what bizz said

Bizz also makes a good point about Paulina. Duly noted.

You guys are so mean. ^^" I just wanted to wish him a happy birthday. I wouldn't have bothered otherwise.

Anyway, to contribute what I can to the current scumhunting. I can't say much about Manix's possible meta scumtell. I haven't played with him before, so I'm not sure if that's is a valid point or not. But, yes, his earlier posts sounded apathetic. Marth, in terms of Shinori, I actually liked that post. I don't think people should be letting on too much this early. I can see what you meant by "trying to get towncred," as it was relatively short and could have seemed phoned-in, but I really liked the verification he posted.

This seems like you are playing me out worse to what I said. Talking N0 is fine. I just don't feel like claiming announcer was unnecessary and I don't feel like everyone should be dropping hints at their roles so early. It seems stupid to me.

That sounded natural and legit to me. inb4 shinori scumflip paulina obvscum

Mancer and Marth are kind of pinging me a bit as reminding me of my play in Mystery on N0- I tried to look extra town by trying extra hard to scumhunt on N0 even though there wasn't really a need to do so.

Mancer and Marth are kind of pinging me a bit as reminding me of my play in Mystery on N0- I tried to look extra town by trying extra hard to scumhunt on N0 even though there wasn't really a need to do so.

marth isn't really tryhard as scum. in his case it's probably a town tell at best and null at worst. mancer is w/e, has he even posted?

Feels completely like some kind of subtle buddying. Are both of you scum buddies or am I reading too much into this?

Also, I don't think that anything posted in N0 and stuffs should be ignored. It's usually only in spams or non-serious posts that scums make their greatest slips because they forget to place themselves on guard against slips.

Mancer hasn't posted in a while, but his last one was about how people should contribute on N0 because that's when scum don't have their guard up. The interesting thing about this is that for the most part, there is more relevant stuff after he said that than before he said it, but he hasn't commented on any of that despite the attitude he's espousing.

As for Marth, it feels weird that he seems to suddenly want to spark discussion right now when he seemed content to spam earlier in N0. He could have just gotten bored, I suppose, but eh. I suck at using meta so I don't really know about the Marth not being tryhard bit. Over the last few games, I've tried not to keep those things with me coming in because I feel I play better without meta.

Build a bridge princess and actually read why I think my posting style is going south (I posted it somewhere I think). I posted like this back in schoolteacher and I was supertown, and yes I also posted like that in MC and I was scum there. It's not consistent to my alignment and is a weak meta point at best.

Also, lolN0, pretty much no one is actually taking the game seriously at this point because we're waiting for D1 to start. Can't we have a little fun? Whatevs.

...you're seriously jumping into this argument after 24 hours of N0, and not even D1 yet? Don't make me laugh. Not many people have actually contributed anything because of circumstances, so how exactly does that make me an active lurker over everyone else? (read: Prims and all his offhand comments comes to mind)

Uh you've been apathetic in SSBU mafia too but I think the style was different? Don't remember. Also its not really your meta its more that I see what you're doing as scummy behaviour than the others.

For fuck's sake remind me why I joined a game which involves people fooling around for 48 hours(and possibly more)? Its just boring to wait for D1 and trust me the first half of D1 would be all random voting for no good reason so its not like we magically get stuff done D1. (Read: I did address Prims' post which I didn't like and the rest of his post are sarcastic post which makes no sense much like others')

@Shinori: Ok fine, say we don't talk about our roles or anything. Pray tell what IS there to talk about? Talking about roles isn't great but as long as they're not outright claims then it seems fine to me. ;\

SF Mafiya: now with 50% more playermeta

ie I'm a hypocrite because I meta'd Manix but it's more like, whenever people defend their switheads with "I acted the same way in <previous game> where I was scum" I kinda find that scummy so yeah. Meta'ing someone based on their own past play is reasonable but meta'ing someone compared to yourself is ehhh.

Scumreads*

Holy motherfjcking shit my phone's autocorrect is on fire today is switheads even a word??

Uh you've been apathetic in SSBU mafia too

That was a loooooooong time ago, well before my minibreak I had. But anyway this isn't going anywhere useful, so I'm not gonna bother addressing it further.

more that I see what you're doing as scummy behaviour than the others.

Then address the question I posed in my previous post then, and get back to me.

Please excuse the post spam, I'm working in small concentrated bursts of thought.

Why is this even relevant BBM? Comparing your play to someone else's play doesn't make logical sense because different people act differently in situations.

thinking is hard sometimes prims, deal with it. sometimes I think of extra things I need to say about a point after I post it, which then I post further.

just deal with it, stop your bitching.

You know Rocker is probably going to finally check this thread and be like "WHAT I ALREADY MISSED EIGHT PAGES OF NOTHING???" and then sub out.

At least I have like four townreads from this phase alone.

@Shinori: Ok fine, say we don't talk about our roles or anything. Pray tell what IS there to talk about? Talking about roles isn't great but as long as they're not outright claims then it seems fine to me. ;\

How do you ever get through RVS? Talking about someone's soft claims ends up just being speculation. And you definitely don't need to talk about claims to talk about people's actions and reactions in thread.

Scum NK Priority List:

eclipse and Levity made totally unnecessary and anti-town softclaims which is a towntell because scum don't have good enough fakes to do this and when they do they don't think to abuse this tell.

Manix's thoughts are disjointed because he's town and doesn't care about what he's posting and his reaction to me is legit.

scum!NNR would care too much about his appearance to drop by just to be a smug douche about how he's not even reading the game.

Marf is tryhard town and Paulina just radiates newbtown in general. Holy shit that's like a fourth of the game that we already know not to lynch when d1 starts. I will worry about finding the scums then; since N0 is spammy and lacks votes scumtells are basically unreadable but people do post a lot of careless stuff that they probably wouldn't post if they were uptight scum.