The Great Awakening - Signups

Baldrick

"What do you think, Robin?"

The tactician surveyed the landscape again. The Plegian army stretched as far as the eye could see. Beyond them, Robin could see the walls of Ylisstol.

"It's just as we feared; they're well fortified. We'd have little chance in a head-on confrontation. I suggest we slip in amongst them, and try to take out the enemy generals. Without them, the Plegians will be in disarray, and the main army can launch a counter-attack and repel them."

"Alright." Chrom turned to his subordinates. "You all have your orders. Let's go, and let these curs know they are not welcome here!"

Rules:

1. The game is NOC. All discussion must take place inside the thread, during the day.

2. Death is irreversible. Once dead, your posts must be totally useless and infrequent.

3. 24 hours without a post or prior notice will earn a prod. At the second prod, unless there is an excellent explanation, I will start looking for a replacement.

4. Do not quote your role PM or anything in it, or post screenshots.

5. If you are modkilled, you lose. If you attempt to gain any advantage from being modkilled, it will fail and something else bad will happen.

6. Do not edit your posts.

7. The game starts on Day 1. Days will last 48 hours, and Nights 24 hours. If Night ends early because all actions are in, the next Day will be extended accordingly.

8. Vote using the format ##Vote: Player.

9. If a player has more than 1/2 of all votes on them, the phase ends. At the end of the phase, if any player has a clear majority of more than 1/3 of all votes, they will be lynched.

10. No lynch may happen once only, unless town is in MYLO.

11. There are no hidden players or items.

12. Action resolution has been determined beforehand.

13. Inspections are not guaranteed to be accurate.

14. Do not scumhunt using flavour.

15. If you are unsure about anything, ask any of the mods.

16. If your role PM contradicts any of the above rules, your role PM is correct.

17. Have fun!

Players:

1. Prims

2. Rapier

3. Paperblade

4. BBM

5. Boron

6. Elieson

7. Kay

8. Darros

9. Shinori

10. Tyrant Sage

11. Marth

12. SgtSmilies

13. Mancer

14. Areox

Subs:

1. Lucina

2. Bizz

Co-Mods:

Xinnidy

eclipse

IOs:

Camtech

Edited by Baldrick

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do all of the good themes happen when I'm busy. ):

/in me as a sub, my Tuesdays and Thursdays are booked until nights so keep that in mind. And if I end up subbing in, yeah, typical "if you want to give me endgame feedback do so privately" and also if I roll miller I will fuck you up

Why do all of the good themes happen when I'm busy. ):

/in me as a sub, my Tuesdays and Thursdays are booked until nights so keep that in mind. And if I end up subbing in, yeah, typical "if you want to give me endgame feedback do so privately" and also if I roll miller I will fuck you up

What if you're Miller Godfather?

That's okay Elincia is my favourite FE9/FE10 character anyways, and she has my second favourite DLC art. My action flavour better involve AMITI though.

Also, yeah, 48 hour day phases are pretty short. And what's the verdict on night-talking?

Edited by BBM