[Signups] Everyone is Mafia Mafia: Round 2.2

Elieson

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Egads, all these ghosts! See people, if you had paid your tithes and donated to the Exorcists' Profit-free Organization founded by yours truly, we wouldn't have all those voices around here, it's for the greater good!

Oh well, at least I can use the corpses for rituals asking for a pungent revival truly befitting of our Lord and Savior Yog-Sothoth (Praise be Unto Him).

... and why are there so many cans of SOUP?!

i still think it would've been funnier

if vashi got ギムレイ and rey got olivia

... Oh gee. That would be... um... a sight to behold. ... He'd also probably make a better Olivia than I did...

While I disagree with the latter quote... it would have definitely been hilarious.

You say that like it's a bad thing! :P:

It's only bad if no one wants to start another game while this one has the mod suspended XD

I'm still alive!? Yarr, this is unacceptable!! Somebody bring me a bottle of rum!! I need to mourn my un-dead-ness.

Is un-dead-ness even a word!? Yarr, thought you can get me in my thoughts can ya' ?

And e'en worse, my night action, not my kill yarr, ends up being useless because the target died!! Or maybe that's what my night action's supposed to do, yarr! This game is so confusing, I want to slash it open with my sword!!

Do we still use our posting restrictions?

JOYFUL DAY! PRAISE THE LORD!

There's so much food lying about! Do you want some? Well, you should totally donate to the wonderful Church of Cthulhu first. I'm not selling these at all, see!

I AM A FREE MAN

or at least I was

BUT THEN THEY TOOK MY BODY

and there's nothing left

Hah, they took my body and soul too, for a bit! Acceptance rituals sure are funny.

Well I guess throwing up tentacles the following morning isn't exactly the best thing but silly details~