[Signups] Everyone is Mafia Mafia: Round 2.2

Elieson

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, everyone seems so upset over their PR's! There is certainly no need to get worked up over something like this, I'd say everything is fine, just fine!

Oh but there do seem to be a shortage of deaths here, I demand executions of everyone! How boring this is without any lynches to be had! Ohohohoh~!

##Vote: Everyone but me

Now, fetch me some grapes, dearest Elieson, and please, do bring the votals where I can see them~!

That was a weak one brother, I don't think you're even worth my time, I could beat you down with a critter. Before you do unlimited dayvig works you need to do an unlimited dayvig workout at the gym if you don't want to get leg dropped into your coffin, brother.

Really Manix, I notice a shortage of titles and honorifics in the way you choose to adress me, that will simply not do! Now do something productive for once and write me an opera. I demand to be entertained!

Elieson, you call this a game? Where are all the gladiators? And why are there no horse races? For a game titles "mafia" there has been an embarrasing lack of deaths so far, I am disgusted!