[Signups] Everyone is Mafia Mafia: Round 2.2

Elieson

YEAH, WELL I'M DEALING WITH THE MESS THAT IS DREAM OF FIVE, AND I AM READY TO RIP SOMEONE A NEW SOMETHING!

(fine, I'll stop complaining about work. . .)

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me tell you something, Manix, Elieson didn't even start the count on that pin attempt- I kicked right out of that one. This battle's a beatdown, and I've got backup too. Might as well tap out early before you feel the pain, brother, getting a submission or pinfall on you is all too easy- or even straight up knock you out! I'll be racking up titles like they're stamps or badges, brother!

I'd be surprised if you guess my PR correctly, considering that I'm not even using it right and I had to ask the host how to use it (and still didn't get it).

When you're stranded alone on a desert island, with Wilson as your only companion (Shut up! He's not a volleyball! He's a human being!) you start going a liiiiiiitle crazy :P

So crazy I completely forget that "little" has double "t"s. Wilson, you're supposed to remind me about things like this!

So crazy I completely forget that "little" has double "t"s. Wilson, you're supposed to remind me about things like this!

It looks like Boron's gone off the deep end, guys!

Also, my role information tells me that there are 25 non-town players in this game

make of that what you will

rein is hulk hogan

boron is tom hanks

manix is a call of duty player

bizz is a hamtaro

vashiane is a wallflower

j00 is some ojousama archetype from a japanese animes

paperblade is kaoz

I am a paragon and none of you know two things about following a posting restriction.

I thought Paperblade was just speaking German for the hell of it, lol.

Also, soc is quite obviously GIM-REY.

Wilson, go away! My hair is not your nesting place!

guys guys guys guys let's talk about something actually relevant

like the fact that there are 8 BBM's on the list

i think this signifies that bbm has an 8-shot BPV and/or is a hidden player with his own role

Silly Camdar! Even I, in the midst of my rapidly depleting sanity, can see that the player list very clearly does not list one person who is confirmed to be playing. GIM-REY is the hidden player!

Now get Wilson and me off this island.

Ouch, Boron, is that your blood on that volleyball? Maybe you should take a seat in the waiting room. It could be, I don't know, infected or something. I'm sure a big-budget PR like yours comes with health insurance though. Unlike mine.

Is anyone doing anything after this game? I'm up for pretty much anything, except I don't have any money so if we could just hang out or if you could spot me for a few drinks that'd be cool.

Silly Camdar! Even I, in the midst of my rapidly depleting sanity, can see that the player list very clearly does not list one person who is confirmed to be playing. GIM-REY is the hidden player!\

You fool! Not only do I share your love of exclamation points (!!!) but I am the numbers role in the game! Therefore only I know exactly how many players there are!

I'm also scum! And BBM shows up 8 times!

dammit elie why couldn't i get a fun pr this one sucks

My PR is the best.

Now while all of you are busy mislynching townies, I'm going to go lynch mafia.

##Vote: Scorri

PRAISE THE LORD!

Also hi I'm totally in this game somehow don't ask.

I blame Elieson for all my academic problems because he keeps making mafia games.

By the way, have you donated recently? You should totally donate. Think of the little African children!

Ouch, Boron, is that your blood on that volleyball? Maybe you should take a seat in the waiting room. It could be, I don't know, infected or something. I'm sure a big-budget PR like yours comes with health insurance though. Unlike mine.

What volleyball? All I see is this stupid bird that won't leave my hair alone that the female Pheraean knight named Wilson. SHOO!