[Signups] Everyone is Mafia Mafia: Round 2.2

Elieson

Alright, now we're going to have a tea party! Mr. Macho Man, you can be the butler. Bring us some cakes, chop chop!

Now, let's all talk about that unseemly display from that vagrant and her vulgar bird. Wasn't it ghastly?

##Sparkul: Rein <3

##Unsparkul: Boron

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd let GIM-REY do it. Isn't that right, Wilson?

Also, why is everyone on my island? How'd you guys get here? I'm trying to get off this stupid thing!

Did I seriously forget to add Rey to the Playerlist? Shit.

He's on te Playerlist in about whenever I can get a chance to add him. MOD DERP

Btw, Phase ends at 1800 GMT-5 on 8/20/13

Hey Manix, if you hate that PR of yours so much, why don't you just come back to my place, we can just relax, have fun, you know, the whole deal?

And hey, Levity, you can come to. Why not? The more the merrier. *wink*

Alright, now we're going to have a tea party! Mr. Macho Man, you can be the butler. Bring us some cakes, chop chop!

Now I respect Randy Savage, but someone must've disabled your ability to think if you think I'm the same guy as he is! I'm on a much higher level than he or anyone else! And I don't chop, this isn't karate- but I'll happily provide a leg drop any day of the week, and that rhymes!

BBM, WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT LEAVING CLONES OF YOURSELF ALL OVER THE PLACE? PUT THEM BACK WHERE THEY BELONG THIS INSTANT!

Fix that player list, Elieson, or you're going to be put on a three-day time out!

Wilson has helpfully pointed out to me that I somehow have the most posts in this thread so far. Yes, more so than Manix and BBM.

I guess being stuck on a deserted island trying to find a way off gives you a lot of time to ramble to yourself.

Wilson has helpfully pointed out to me that I somehow have the most posts in this thread so far. Yes, more so than Manix and BBM.

I guess being stuck on a deserted island trying to find a way off gives you a lot of time to ramble to yourself.

don't make me kill you Boron

actually I'll kill you anyways; ##Kill: Boron

that's because i'm too busy with - MOM TURN THE INTERNET BACK ON NOW

Now I respect Randy Savage, but someone must've disabled your ability to think if you think I'm the same guy as he is! I'm on a much higher level than he or anyone else! And I don't chop, this isn't karate- but I'll happily provide a leg drop any day of the week, and that rhymes!

I don't care who you are! The next words you say had better be "Here are the cakes, Mistress!"

Night 1: Die, BBM!

I already killed you wtf

Silly! You have to kill all his slots simultossly!

But do you have the greatest posts in the thread? No, I think not, for I am a master of wit, battle, and patriotism! Eat your vitamins, they make you stronger!