Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

for people who don't have signatures enabled: refer to me by male pronouns, if you forget it's ok. also for new players try not to emotionally provoke me, I won't yell at you or act like a baby if you do (I might ask you to stop though) but it can fuck me up irl if I'm in a mentally vulnerable spot at the time. guilt tripping is actually probably the worst thing in this regard

I'll still use she.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it should be fine Euklyd. The roles aren't really experimental or anything, so it should be fine for a new player if you've seen past mafia games. That being said, you probably won't get as much of a kick from this game in particular as some of the more experienced players will simply because you won't remember the origin of the roles or get the (extremely funny!!!) jokes in the PMs as much.

Okay cool. I'm looking forward to this.

Even if I don't get all jokes, this should still be fun, and I'll probably read through some more past games sooner or later, so even if I don't get the jokes now, they can be funny in hindsight.

what if I got one of my claims since everyone thinks i fakeclaim so much but just say everything in a way no one believes

in, though kind of busy but I can still play, just might be down in quality psych material

this is a general notice that if i disappear, i 'm in the emergency room. i'm really sick and one of my friends thinks it's pneumonia but i don't thinks so

Try not to talk about roles until the game has actually started.

Due to me being impatient, as well as POPULAR REQUEST (but mostly me being impatient), I'll start the game tonight at around 9pm EST, as that's when I can guarantee being home by on weekdays.

The remaining claims stood in a circle, the silence echoing around them. Their leader looked downwards, past them. They'd lost almost their entire number, and they were only halfway up the mountain.

"This ends here," he stated grimly. "Over the last few days, our numbers have dwindled to only seventeen. Some of us have died through poisoned food, some of us were killed in raids due to faulty weaponry... the list of reasons goes on. It's clear that there are saboteurs amongst us. We're not moving from here until we find them!"

Whispers ran through the circle, but most seemed to be nodding their head in agreement even as they looked around them, trying to discern who the infiltrators could be...

Day 1 has started! Phase will end at 9 pm EDT on September 24th (around 73 hours and 15 minutes). With 17 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch at deadline and 9 to hammer.

I'm a terrible person; I know.