Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to make sense of Elieson, and it's not working. ;/

That being said, it should explain my result. In terms of day phase, j00's been all over the place. The most I can draw from it is her interaction with Refa, and even that's pretty sparse. I'm mad about being redirected, so. . .

##Vote: j00

Again, wow.

I'll refrain from voting for the sake of not letting D3 happen again.

What do you mean by that? You can't really complain about the lynch. The massive sheeping was annoying but I doubt you have to worry about sheeping too much. Not voting intentionally would probably cause more drama than voting for most people. I don't get this, just saying. Sorry if you don't wanna be asked about it or something.

At least say who you would vote for.

I have no objection to this lynch.

##Vote: joo

What do you mean by that? You can't really complain about the lynch. The massive sheeping was annoying but I doubt you have to worry about sheeping too much. Not voting intentionally would probably cause more drama than voting for most people. I don't get this, just saying. Sorry if you don't wanna be asked about it or something.

I was referring to the ~SURPRISE HAMMER~ that ended D2 early, since I get the impression that the phase wasn't supposed to end when kirsche placed his extra vote. Unless we're actually turbolynching, shouldn't we wait for other people to show up and say what they need to?

Night 4

j00 (9) - Serious Bananas, Paperblade, Elieson, eclipse, bearclaw13, Kay, Bluedoom, Reinfleche, j00 (LYNCH!)

kirsche (1) - Polydeuces

Not Voting (5): BigBangMeteor, Boron, kirsche, Rocker64, Shinori, Strege

rip scum for real

Hq7Ytf3.png

j00 - Huebird of Happiness - Mafia Watcher / Bus Driver - Lynched Day 4

It is now Night 4. You have until 9 PM on November 3rd (PST) to send in your night actions. Do not post at night unless your role allows otherwise.

Edited by Professional Mafia Player

So is N4 only lasting for 24 hours or is it getting extended again?

Kirsche is probably still scum- we had him hooked because even though a doublevote is useful in a 21p game and his play wasn't especially scummy, it felt kind of weak and also really simple in contrast with the bunch of other wacky roles that were claimed. And since he didn't have a night action anyways there wasn't much harm to it.

A godly presence is felt over the town! All living players may join the channel #chooseyoure on Darkmyst IRC and discuss the game for the next hour (4:10PM - 5:10PM PST). Note that discussion must be kept to the main channel - querying players about the game is not allowed. Dead players and non-players are free to visit and spectate, but interference should be kept to a minimum.

Wow I am getting tired of repasting this.