Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so I think next time we should have the public discussion thing at the beginning be shorter. There was a lot of rush in talking to people.

BBM's PROTO WAGON ANALYSIS PART 3

I felt that Grassbridger's Proto vote was kind of a votepark? He votes Proto for having no reads in 206, and then doesn't really say anything about him until 358, where he says that Proto's Paperblade vote is bad because of Paperblade's role, even though Paperblade hadn't used his role at the time of Proto voting. I didn't agree with his Paperblade vote (or like it) but that's a bad criticism of it.

Looking at some of Grassbridger's other content, 142 was pretty much entirely "agreeing" with other people which I didn't notice at the time he made it. Other than that... I think that his thing on Boron was trying to fake being an offended townie has some merit in it actually, even if it's a bit nitpicky.

Running out of time because I decided to use it all looking up why Saturns got discontinued for one of my classes, just to realize that card were an invalid type of technology for my purposes. da worst.

prims updategame

in case I die:

townreads (in no particular order): Marth, Bearclaw, Strege, Kirsche, Paperblade, SB

null: Eclipse, Boron, Grass, Rein, Refa

scumreads: Objection > Elie > Shinori

LURKERS: j00, Kay, NNR, Scorri, Rocker

I think that's everyone?

Day 2

As all the good townies checked in for the night, somebody decided they weren't very pleased by scorri's continued sorta kinda but not really existence. "Wow, I find reading fantasy books almost as tedious as Rocker finds reading 23 page mafia games", they said, dropping a thousand-ton anvil on her. This time, her affinity for healing magic couldn't keep her alive forever... right?

dHGDdRD.jpg

scorri - Alanna - Town Stump - Killed Night 1

It is now Day 2. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 19 alive, it takes 7 to deadline lynch and 10 to hammer.

ON THE UPSIDE: My PR is more manageable, so I can express myself.

ON THE NOT UPSIDE: It still sucks.

Hey, you two:

cDByRiY.jpg

I wasn't in the best state of mind to reread last night, and. . .wow, my ISO is a pain in the ass to read. I'm trying to make sense of Grassbridger's post, but my brain is refusing to turn words into concepts. I still think that bullet list was far too agreeable, even on a skim.

@Eclipse- I'm not sure what that yes stands for, if you know what I mean.

@Boron- So you have no results to report at all, or just no results you think are important?

@Refa- umadbro?

@Boron- So you have no results to report at all, or just no results you think are important?

Unless you consider "X did nothing" important, I received no useful results.

Also, I still think bearclaw is scum, he should respond to my arguments from the previous day.

##Vote: bearclaw

@Refa- umadbro?

yeah, imadbro :<

Posting to ask Eli who he targeted.

Also, I still think bearclaw is scum, he should respond to my arguments from the previous day.

##Vote: bearclaw

I should get to that eventually.

Maybe when it's not midnight.

It could be the fault of whoever he targeted. I dunno if he should out though because unless multiple people targeted someone and all failed that information isn't necessarily helpful.

##Vote: SB

still think ur mafuiya

What's a stump?

Also, BBM--what makes something (look like) a "votepark" compared to just leaving your vote on someone for a while? (I'm assuming the definitions are different, since well yeah my vote was on Proto for most of the phase but you said it "seemed" like a votepark so I guess they're not exactly the same thing?)