One-Shot Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to be emotionally invested or the game doesn't work. Really, I think mafia is a very psychologically damaging game that I wouldn't touch if I didn't like the mafia group here.

mafia sucks

I'm not gonna lie, mafia made me feel suicidal a couple of times but I took the game seriously to an unhealthy extreme and I don't feel that way anymore.

I'm not gonna lie, mafia made me feel suicidal a couple of times but I took the game seriously to an unhealthy extreme and I don't feel that way anymore.

This game in particular, or the genre in general? 'cause your mental health is too precious to give up for a game!

I still get too emotionally invested in mafia games especially as scum. Probably would not have been nearly as mad as fffffffffffffffffffff if I was town. Even when I'm town and try to just slack off / mess around I care too much. Eh.

We need to be emotionally invested or the game doesn't work. Really, I think mafia is a very psychologically damaging game that I wouldn't touch if I didn't like the mafia group here.

Pretty much this. As easy as it is to say "stop getting mad at mafia games", it really doesn't work that way.

I generally let things go after the game ends, it's not healthy to keep grudges. Plus, just a game and all that.

Although it might influence an RVS vote in the future. :p

Sorry I can't quote on phone but @eclipse: not this game, just mafia in general. I took a break from forum mafia because I needed to get my priorities straight (which is why I left sf for four months) and I don't get that serious about it anymore

I mean I still have anxiety attacks and I feel bad about those but they don't happen as often because of mafia

Sorry I can't quote on phone but @eclipse: not this game, just mafia in general. I took a break from forum mafia because I needed to get my priorities straight (which is why I left sf for four months) and I don't get that serious about it anymore

I mean I still have anxiety attacks and I feel bad about those but they don't happen as often because of mafia

Oh, that's good to hear. I won't ever try to push you intentionally, but if I do start getting on your nerves, lemme know. My goal isn't to make people mad/sad.

js: Manix I think you get disproportionately upset about people not picking up on the same things you do, given that I didn't realize the slip with Baldrick's claim either until it was pointed out to me. Town threw but it wasn't really rage-worthy. Keep in mind that it's easier to figure shit out when you know everyone's roles and alignments.

e: or I could just be misinterpreting your tone as more mad/belittling than you actually are I DUNNO

Edited by Professional Mafia Player

That was fun.

Even the terrible feeling of an inevitable Bad End was fun.

I get the feeling that the actions surrounding my death accomplished far more than anything I did while alive, though.

Edited by Euklyd

Baldrick is here now because I think it's a possibility that he and Shinori could be a scum team

Why didn't anyone listen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee /beginner's luck and no actual conclusive argument supporting it

I will try to be more useful next time I play though! Really!

It was more entertaining to read than to participate for me lol.

plsdontbanmefrommafia

Edited by Zell Dincht