Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also be available in 4-5 hours, no more than 5 (guessing 4 and a half ish)

btw I'm on central time (same as Shinori)

Edited by Viata

I feel like I should make a separate thread for this (like for the em games we actually have, for lists of people who say they'll play, etc.) I would use the old thread but for personal reasons I'd rather not. Do you guys think I should use the old thread, make a new one or just stick to here? I just don't want to clog this one too much and it'd be more organized

No. The signups for the next game should probably start within a week or two, depending on how long the current ones take. Hope you can wait until then. :P:

GAH NO I CAN'T

I kinda want to start a Persona mafia, since it would have a lot of flexibility.

You're welcome to create a Persona-themed mafia game, but there are a lot of people who've also created their own games, so we have a queue for hosting games that's unfortunately rather long. Check the first post for a link to the queues if you want an approximate time as to when your game is likely to run. Large games normally last around four weeks and smaller once around two or three. Also bear in mind that the queue for large games is currently on hold.

@Polydeuces: also, what BBM failed to mention, is that you need to run the completed game (setup, role PM's, and all) past one of the queue modifiers before it can be placed on the queue. If/when you get it done, I can look over it.

I'm assuming you've had mafia experience elsewhere? Not many people (if any) decide they want to make a setup before playing games.

I've been in a couple mafias on the WalterFootball forums, so I know how mafias work.

If the queue is too long though, then forget it. Too much time.

Because of various issues I'll stop playing mafia here.

Sorry guys for how I act and play.

Talked to a few people, still waiting to talk to Baldrick. I'll not worry about what I stated here for now. So. *Shrug*

Edited by Shinori

announcing intent to host Choose You're Own Role whenever i'm not grounded (should be about 2 weeks or so?)

I already have a basic plan for the set-up though obviously i'll be modifying it a lot based on everybody's character picks so the roles are more personal. I might want to start sign-ups while a game is still going so i'll have time to work on the set-up with people's chara picks before the game starts