Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

I'm gonna remove qpronicle chord mafia (which I assume Kaoz was talking about) from the queue because 1) I used that slot to host Kirby 2) IIDX pendual is dead, long live IIDX copula

I would still like to host my OC game next time there's interest + no games are running + I have free time + Life is around (because what's the point of hosting OC if he isn't)

Edited by Prims

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna remove qpronicle chord mafia (which I assume Kaoz was talking about) from the queue because 1) I used that slot to host Kirby 2) IIDX pendual is dead, long live IIDX copula

I would still like to host my OC game next time there's interest + no games are running + I have free time + Life is around (because what's the point of hosting OC if he isn't)

Life has a suspicious habit of coming "back" for a few weeks, stirring up some game centered around him, and then leaving partway through. I suspect he likes seeing how the community still responds so much to him years after but then gets disinterested quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

PSA that there's currently very, very few games for 15 players or less on the queue. In fact, there's only one on the NOC queue and two on the OC one. In other words, you guys either need to start signing up for large games or create smaller setups.

Kaoz, are we gonna finish up 14p ITTDoM development?

I have two ideas for a 9p and 11p games that I'll request a checker for (the 11p is already on the idealist) for the small queue. I've still got my 13p OC game slated and ready to go

Edited by Elieson

Sacred Stones Mafia: Redux ends with a Heroes of Magvel (town) taking the win. You can take Brave Frontier off the large queue for now as well because A: Not enough activity and B: want to rework somethings.

Also Monster Mafia is lame so I'm scrapping it unless I get a better idea. Also also if Prims or Elie hosts OC right now that would be super cool since I still can't play a full NOC.

Edited by Lord Gaius

Kaoz, are we gonna finish up 14p ITTDoM development?

Yes, some time between tomorrow and the heat death of the universe. (Maybe on the weekend.)

Also, it'd be great if someone who isn't me could check at least one or two of those setups that apparently need to be checked.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, if anyone is interested in playing an OC game, Smogon is hosting an Official Big. 50 players in a game with 1 town, 2 mafia groups (and probably a dirty neutral). Winners get a banner there until the next official big.

Preview Article: http://www.smogon.com/articles/metagame-mafia-preview

Signups: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/first-official-smogon-mafia-game-metagame-mafia.3572776/

Since nobody is on the Small Queue atm I'm gonna take the time to host my invitational now. I'll contact people when I get a playerlist figured out.

Any idea when this is going to start SB?

no

i want to be a unique snowflake and be the only one who subbed into a game after already dying once

nah i think he's already done it before?

you'd have to ask people who aren't totally clueless like i am, though.