Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I finally finished my master's thesis and all I need to do is submit it by Friday. I don't think I'm hosting anything, but I am co-hosting several things. Just letting you guys know that a huge chunk of my schedule is now clear.

actually I may be able to host

Not sure how I will feel

I can take the brunt of the actual work for hosting the game if you're talking about ours

actually I may be able to host

Not sure how I will feel

well let me know, since gaius is apparently busy, and you technically have precedence Edited by Curly Brace

Hey, I finally finished my master's thesis and all I need to do is submit it by Friday. I don't think I'm hosting anything, but I am co-hosting several things. Just letting you guys know that a huge chunk of my schedule is now clear.

huge congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

It's a bit late but...how would people feel about another CYoR EiMM, hosted by yours truly (me)? If Rein's too busy, I can conscript him to help me w/the roles and then it'll be like the spiritual sequel to his game that never was.

It's a bit late but...how would people feel about another CYoR EiMM, hosted by yours truly (me)? If Rein's too busy, I can conscript him to help me w/the roles and then it'll be like the spiritual sequel to his game that never was.

darn it Rein where is the eimm

I would love to sign up, though, can't promise much activity...

• 2 weeks later...

I'd host a game if I could ensure activity to fill it :3

Also eimm is a gimmick game that fills up fast because of its unique premise and lack of seriousness

Edited by Elieson

The fact that one or two games run at a time certainly makes it seem dead, but it's still fine. Games still fill up almost immediately, just look at the new EiMM.

EiMM is a joke game that always fills up fast, and the reason only one or two games run at a time is specifically because people can't handle anything more than that.

Edited by Sunwoo