Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Baldrick, do you feel as though this is fake?]f53cd91699.jpg

If you do, there's bigger issues going on here that include more than just you

Edited by Elieson

It's not, but I really think you over-reacted. I posted my role PM in the thread, and plety of ppl thought I was lying. If I had given SB the spreadsheet I could understand it, but I didn't.

There's not much of a point in continuing this discussion. All the info is on the table now regardless of what anyone says from here on out and people will form their own opinion based on it.

In other news, due to real life commitments, Paperblade has decided to step down from HQ duties. Unless there are objections, I will be replacing him.

Also, the next game is going to be Batmafia by Mitsuki and Vhaltz.

In other news, due to real life commitments, Paperblade has decided to step down from HQ duties. Unless there are objections, I will be replacing him.

this is fine. you were doing a fair amount of stuff anyway so this works out

I'll post signups tonight when I get back from noon classes + meetup with a bunch of people. It'll take a bit unless Mitsuki gets back to her hometown, is bored enough and has all the stuff she needs to do it.

When you can put a giant pause button in my life, and sort out a few RL messes I've got. 'cause I refuse to join any game when I'm in this sort of mental state.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. There is almost no overlap between Mafia Sucks and Mafialand sign-ups and there are a number of people who have signed up for Batmafia and aren't in either of the others. Could one or two of you kindly get a move on, so that we can run anything at all.

hey I'm taking a break from the forums for a while so if Batmafia is still a thing could you please take me off the list and I'm not going to join any games until I return, sorry everyone

I'm back to help fill up slots if required since my situation irl is currently a lot better compared to earlier this year. Hopefully I'll be able to rev some life back into the games here.

Hello!

I'm new and yadda yadda, you get the point :3

I have... some experience in Mafia games, and I'm more than ready to play! :3

This is the very first time that I hear about OC games, though. Sounds chaotic :3

This is the very first time that I hear about OC games, though. Sounds chaotic

It gets pretty organised pretty quickly, and it's a lot less demoralising to not have to wake up to wall of texts that have to be addressed everyday. There're also pretty easy to learn the game of mafia from, my first few games were all OC.

I think there's still a mafia game open? One of Vhaltz's cba to open new tab to check the name. It'll probably be good. If you fancy playing OC you can sub in for my slot in mafialands.