Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

Gais hype.

.Hack//The World R:1 Is officially on the queue! ;D

I wonder what's bound to go wrong this time.

If me and boron dont play, NOTHING WILL GO WRONG

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, next on the Queue list is:

Shining Force: Sword of Hajya Mafia - Elieson/SB (19)

or

Not SFMM4 Mafia - BBM/SB (15)

Along with the currently running Big NOCers (13).

Thoughts on posting signups for anything beyond this? I'd like to give the players in this game another go at a game

Well it probably makes more sense for a Large game to go next if we're running on a single queue for a while, since a Small game was the last one. That being said idk if Elie wants to mod a third game in a row? If he doesn't I could put up signups for NSFMM4.

Signups for SF3M are up. Anon.

Do not post in the game thread, please, until Game is finished. Don't lock it though; I'll be using it for links and events posting.

^ indeed

also sort of looking for a co-host / cool person to bounce ideas back of for DRRR!! mafia, pm me if interested

Like CMV (I think), Mods will reveal the names given to each player, so the player list is complete.

Junko, no one will know if "Elieson" were to signup for this game. A Mod-provided and Mod-set name would be posted, and an alternate account on another site will be provided, for Elieson to use.

All players receive that, with their RolePM.

So you'd vote for like

##Vote Nieloes

and you wouldn't know who Nieloes is. Assume that all playerslots are brand new players/offsite players (there may be some from offsite, fwiw)

Edited by Elieson

i keep reading nsfm as nsfw help

oh shit I never stopped reading it like that until now

I was wondering what the hell it is.

Actually I'm still wondering what it is. Acronyms are confusing.

Not Safe for Work

Not Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia #, short for I Can't Believe It's Not Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia # (ICBINSFMM#)

I WANT TO HOST A GAME BUT THAT MAFIA QUEUE IS SO LONG AND TAKES FOREVER! WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOO???

I was gonna make this post like an infomercial but I got lazy I still wanna host I mean who doesn't want a psych game

There are 10 large games in the queue and 13 small games. I'm going to say large games average about 3 weeks while small games take 2 weeks since that seems about what they take. That's close to 7 months if you submit a large game till you will actually be able to host and close to 6 months if you want to host a small game. Sure, some games don't last that long, but I think something should be done to this insanely long wait time. I always have a couple cool ideas floating around and feel like hosting a game for a month or so, but then 6 months later I really don't feel like hosting since it's been so long.

Edited by Psych

If I get a legitimate setup for Danganronpa Mafia sorted out with SB soon can I queuejump since P3 went so shittily

If I get a legitimate setup for Danganronpa Mafia sorted out with SB soon can I queuejump since P3 went so shittily

[spoiler=danganronpa spoilers]how would that work. There would be like 3 possible scum!

Edited by Junko Enoshima

Wait how would it work? There are like 3 possible scum in the whole game!

That sounds like ~spoilers~

We'll think of a way (me & SB, I mean).

I'm also privately working on a DR2 mafia, which is much cooler and will probably also be co-hosted by SB (I need to run my current shit by him first though).

We'll think of a way (me & SB, I mean).

I'm also privately working on a DR2 mafia, which is much cooler and will probably also be co-hosted by SB (I need to run my current shit by him first though).

I could help.

Would it be The Blackened vs. The Innocent?

'Course, it couldn't follow the actual rules of the game because loleveryonediesifmislynch

Besides I think I gave you this idea :V

Edited by Frosty Fire Mage