Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay i'll put up signups for the filler game in like an hour or two, unless someone is vehemently opposed

it also requires me writing it but that isn't hard

Edited by Curly Brace

why do i have to be at school when you guys create these things,

so when manix puts up signups can i still join as it looks like there are people already in.

ALRIGHT, PEOPLE WHO NEED A CHECKER:

Go to the checker list, and ask someone via IRC/PM. The worst they'll say is no, in which case, try someone else on the list. Repeat until you have a checker.

I just want a checker who doesn't plan on playing the game. I hate asking for checkers like Prims/Paperblade, who pay fairly often.

I will hand out warns. Lots of them.

Don't even think it.

EDIT: Unless you guys keep it to one thread, but good luck keeping track on who needs to answer what.

Edited by eclipse

Don't even think it.

EDIT: Unless you guys keep it to one thread, but good luck keeping track on who needs to answer what.

I'm not even sure I understand what it is we're not thinking about...

I feel so left out ;~;

Spamming this forum with AMA things. It'll make finding games that much harder. . .and I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Don't even think it.

does this apply to what I said too (assuming it's contained to the mafia forum)

ftr, The Well was a series of threads on smogon where people would vote for a person to be interviewed, then that person would post a short introduction of themself then answer questions for a week

given how formulaic qotd answers have been so far it might actually be more interesting.

Edited by Prims

does this apply to what I said too (assuming it's contained to the mafia forum)

ftr, The Well was a series of threads on smogon where people would vote for a person to be interviewed, then that person would post a short introduction of themself then answer questions for a week

given how formulaic qotd answers have been so far it might actually be more interesting.

Since your stuff is limited to a single thread, it's okay. Likewise, a single thread where people can do stuff AMA would be okay. Having to juggle 20+ threads because of a stupid fad is not okay.

Eclipse's Pet Peev mafia

99 players and I ain't one of them

Srsly though, I guess I'll ask paperblade to check this one