Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 97.7% certain that I'm able to get Helios to join SFMM4. It's been my project for the past two weeks.

Also Manix I keep telling you that if you'd just give me Queue Access, I'd monitor that spreadsheet as closely as I monitor my kids

Yeah

He'll be active for the first day and the flake because of his busy life.

Eh I'd join Tyne-Wear/ any other large game right now if I wasn't busy IRL. I'd probs join SFMM4 though.

Its the hype man.

Edited by Bluedoom

edit: kinda late on this, but i decided to move myself to the new system anyway (having a one game break between games for hosting is eh). the queue shows how it'll look (preferred game in the queue box, other games in the next column)

hi prims how is your reading today

As I'm going to be flying to Texas on wednesday I'm not in the best position to play or host. Paper also has not finished role PMs for SFMM4 still.

cool, in that case, I think I will sign up for SFMM4 (or at least will try to do so when it starts)

and I guess I will try to tone down role specs cause SFMM (roles could come out of nowhere)

rip la rip marthipan

also if you haven't already edited the ideas queue I'd like to request the following me-related changes:

-Persona Mafia be dropped (cbf'd to do that game now)

-Danganronpa Mafia is 13p, co-hosted/probably checked by SB (when I can be arsed to finish the setup)

-Add Katana Mafia to the ideas list (<15p, NOC)

I was thinking of hosting a game of mafia based on the game Eternal Sonata but I don't really know where to start

although i'm terrible at mafia i'll give some advice anyway. I think elieson told me that general ratio is 3 or 4 town to one mafia. You probably shouldn't put a sk in smaller games. bomb sucks and should never be used. I think elieson also told me that town should not be able to reach lylo/mylo till at least D3 or D4(I forgot). Scum Vigilante is also terrible.

this may help better than me

https://www.smogon.com/smog/issue8/mafia