Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, give me a few hours to complete my work then finalize the setups.

Don't worry, my setups aren't role madness (at least I hope they're not lol). They're just intended for a large playerlist to play...

Has it really been so long since I posted this?

I think I'm going to scrap those setups because I lost the essence of what I wanted in those setups, urgh...

• 4 weeks later...

You know what, I signed this crap up like two years ago, but I'm having another go at it, now with a new name.

Lynchmaker reverse mafia (12p)

Will be co-hosted by quote/via/levity

EDIT: I'm not 100% on numbers yet, but I will keep it within small game restraints.

Edited by Excellen Browning

The way my net has been recently, I think I should take a break from mafia for a while

however, expect me to be uninformed observer in games and PM reads over to mods, lol and obviously post in the well

you can skip me for now, and i'm assuming prims isn't hosting twice back to back so i guess you're up for the small queue

next up is knight on the large meaning that kaoz will actually play a mafia game!!!

If paper blade and boron wanna hold knight then I'll wait a bit till I do sign ups, if they don't wanna I'll make the game thread in like an hour.

as I've said on Skype I'm considering hosting a 13p, mostly-vanilla NOC invitational on the 28th depending on how far along Thousand Names is. consider it a last attempt at seeing if I can host a good mafia game after Shovel Knight Mafia since that game made me really unhappy... largely depends on interest level though, and I don't wanna interrupt Randa's game.

Also will probably be ft. BBM as co-host, or SB since he said he couldn't play, he has the Timezone Coverage.

I have 4/13 so far, and 2 /ins weren't very conclusive. If you've ever played in an invitational Prims game before (Big NOCers or the first Anonymafia) and are interested in joining then feel free to PM me, I'm cool with everybody who was in those games* playing and it saves me the trouble of having to seek 'em out.

*yes even Psych, because it'd be funny

E: Current signups 7/13 ( + 4 tentative)

Edited by Prims

• 2 weeks later...

okay, so, I was really hoping for some joke games to take place this time around, but there hasn't been the sign of any (or I am just not seeing any. lol)

so, I was thinking of trying to host one of these three ideas for joke games,

1. Hunter X Hunter examinations based joke game which will use a similar system to eimm

2. eicyormm2

3. steal Prims's nostalgia eimm

would like it if people answered on whether they want to play a joke game or not and if possible, mention which they want to play and when they would like to play if they do. Tentative plans for hosting is around early July though. If people are interested, I could probably start a new topic with polls, I guess.

i should host one of those silly EM randomized role filler setups but i still need a list of which roles to include and not to include

if anyone good at roles wants to do that for me

Edited by Quote

i should host one of those silly EM randomized role filler setups but i still need a list of which roles to include and not to include

if anyone good at roles wants to do that for me

everyone is mafia mafia or epic mafia?

well, I think by the sounds of it, you mean everyone is mafia mafia and I have like 0 ideas on setups, which is why the the first idea has fixed roles for everyone, the 2nd and 3rd idea has people picking their own roles

tbh, I would rather play than host, lol

is there some sort of schedule as to when blitz could host his game?

it sounds like event games skip the queue but iirc we generally prefer doing eimms when there's a lull in activity?

i will watch these potential games and make snarky commentary

but i think my mafia game quota can only be one at a time with my current schedule and the dbz mafia game is gonna take awhile.

edit: well, unless I die soon

Edited by Crysta

By the way, I'm starting a job in a couple weeks and am unsure how busy my schedule will be, so taking a break until August at least, both for hosting and playing.

Also my computer's motherboard died rip

Edited by Paperblade