Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you hear that sound

That is the sound of an sk winning a mafia game

As more and more sks win I shall gather more strength

Is it possible to put a game in invitationals? Because I have A Good Old Fashion Scumhunt Mafia for that.

or small but i'd prefer it to be invitationals since I have some plans/experiments

also prims checked it

Debating on making a .hack OC game for what that's worth. Kinda want to test that.

I know some people had complaints about the two thread system, what if it was two threads with OC? Do people think that would be a bit better? yes? No?

That might make the whole two-thread thing a little less effective (I'm not going to be playing it though so (◕‿◕✿) just some food for thought!!)

Manix and I are in the middle of building Tumblr Mafia's setup (we're making progress!)

Put 'Serial Killer Mafia' down on the ideas list (as in IRL serial killers)

Please put War of Unification mafia for 14 players on the ideas list. This will require LOTS of research on my part.

Edited by Taewoo

I have an OC game which will be ready to go at any point. Perfectly balanced (only took a good hours and a lot of scenario running). Basics Mafia.

If people are OK with it, I could jump the queue and put it on within a week. Here's my reasoning for doing that:

1. This is a community that mostly plays NOC and hasn't played a basic OC game for about a year, possibly more.

2. This is a very small game. 12 players and that's it.

3. It is a return to basics OC game (no town leader, no fancy roles or w/cs, emphasis on communication with all factions).

4. It's a Life game.

Any objections?

Yes... unless you have a really good reason for it, you don't get to jump the queue. Those reasons aren't good enough... consider it added though.

How about the fact that I return to Israel in less than 3 weeks and bye bye mafia game when that happens? Or the fact that I am God of SF Mafia?

Depends. Do you think the game will end in less than three weeks? Because even smaller games can last a while (I... would like to challenge myself with a good OC game...... I haven't played one since Psych's and that sucked)