Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

What would you guys think of a Buddy Mafia? Basically, there would be two people sharing each spot. For example, I would have 20 people sign up for a 10-slot mafia game. I would randomly assign partners, and each pair would receive one role PM. Like, Kay and Shinori would share the role of Mafia Rolecop. Each pair counts as one slot, so each lynch would take out two players (of the same role). Same with Vigs/NKs. Each pair could talk amongst themselves OC.

I'm not sure if I would announce the pairs, though.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm already doing something like that for tetris attack mafia whenever (read: after strip happens and i have a free slot on the mini queue)

Edited by cyborg sammy davis jr.

I'm not running Pokemon Adventures before December 20th, mainly because I really can't host right now with my exams around the corner. So if Mystery finishes and there's a lot of time between the two, the person after me (Scorri?) can go next. Or we can have another filler game.

Why does it have to be me and Kay?

And why did you just happen to make me scum?

Cause Scumnori.

Shinori's totally overreacting, hence he's scum.

I suggest checking my currently-running mafia, Aere, and tell me what you think of it.

I actually thought of it when I saw the Excellen/Lucina partnership. I figured it would be interesting for an entire game to run like that.

What would you guys think of a Buddy Mafia? Basically, there would be two people sharing each spot. For example, I would have 20 people sign up for a 10-slot mafia game. I would randomly assign partners, and each pair would receive one role PM. Like, Kay and Shinori would share the role of Mafia Rolecop. Each pair counts as one slot, so each lynch would take out two players (of the same role). Same with Vigs/NKs. Each pair could talk amongst themselves OC.

I'm not sure if I would announce the pairs, though.

I have no oppositions to an idea like this. :P

I actually thought of it when I saw the Excellen/Lucina partnership. I figured it would be interesting for an entire game to run like that.

You forgot about Mancer/me and Marth/Blitz in the same game.

Edited by Taewoo

I also feel like if somebody goes inactive, their partner suffers. I guess I could sub out a person instead of a slot.

So, this would probably be a 20 person/10 slot game?

Small announcement.

6. You may not host or co-host 2 games consecutively.

a.) Anything else is fair game if it abides by the other queue rules.

We decided to remove this rule since it's purpose is already covered by rule 4 (one game per host per queue) and it has no other useful effects.

Hey so I was digging through old CD's/sheet music and found the song that inspired Choral Mafia and since I've gotten over some of my timidity I want to try and record me singing it for you guys to celebrate the fact that there is going to be a CM6 (if that isn't in the ideas list yet, put it in. I will be hosting it with Rein)

It's a high range though so I'm sorry if I hurt your ears