Fire Emblem: Wretched Whispers, Act 1: Three Days

charlie_

Sheikah follows suit and blasts Luke with her light magic.

Sheikah deals 9 damage! Luke->-3/33 (66,48)

Sheikah gains 73 exp.
Sheikah levels up!
(36,20,30,19,47,43,74,62,78) HP, Strength, Magic, Speed.

Sheikah reaches A rank in Light Magic!

Enemy Phase

The remaining cultists seem confused without their leader, but the bowman still manages to bring Lugos down with a well placed arrow.

Archer B deals 26 damage! Lugos->-3/31 (13,59)

Lugos is down!

Helen's group moves closer, but doesn't look ready to attack yet.

---

Turn 8

ArAob07.png

Objective: Rout all enemies!

Stats are here!

[spoiler=HP!]
Peter 33/33
Taima 23/31
Declan 23/23
Magali 24/24
Melanie 27/27
Lugos -3/31
Artemis 28/28
Diana 30/30
Wolfgang 18/22
Ivan 28/28
Vale 30/30
Celestia 23/27

Sheikah 24/26
Calden 14/26

Luke -3/33
Myrmidon A -4/28
Myrmidon B -2/27
Mercenary A 31/31
Mercenary B -1/30
Mercenary C 0/31
Mercenary D -2/32
Archer A -1/31
Archer B 30/30
Archer C 0/28
Archer D 0/32
Fighter A -8/36
Fighter B -1/33
Fighter C -14/35
Fighter D -3/36
Monk A -5/27
Monk B 29/29
Monk C -2/28
Monk D -21/26

Revenant A -16/39
Revenant B -4/38
Revenant C -19/37

Wyvern A -3/33

Helen 29/29
Pegasus Knight A 28/28
Pegasus Knight B 30/30
Pegasus Knight C 33/33

Edited by SB.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ben quoi!? Lugos!" Mel gasped as one of their flying friends collapsed. She couldn't see where the arrow had come from, but a sword armed man had turned the foresty corner on their group. He was going to feel dark magic wrath! "Zut alors! Take zis!"

Mel to 3,10, attack Merc A with Flux.

Time to press the assault, it seemed... and with those pegasus knight closing from behind, it seemed better to rout the remainder on the original enemies first...

Celestia moves to 5,10, fires off lightning at Mercenary A, and then cantoes to 3,12!

Melanie follows Wolfgang's example.

Melanie misses! (89,54)

Melanie gains 1 exp.

fucksfsucks
Celestia, however, does not.

Celestia deals 13 damage! Mercenary A->18/31 (39,34)

Celestia gains 10 exp.
Edited by SB.

That archer's in a tight spot. Let's see if I can get his attention.

Peter moves to 7, 12 and no-scopes Archer B with his super-special Iron Bow, then Quickswaps to Hand Axe.

Wolfgang hit something! On a forest! Christmas has come early.

Peter deals 12 damage! Archer B->18/30 (25,59)
Archer B 13 damage! Peter->20/33 (25,79)

Peter gains 10 exp.
Wolfgang criticals and deals 45 damage! Archer B->-27/30 (61,4)

Wolfgang gains 45 exp.
Wolfgang levels up!
(1,70,49,33,35,59,59,76,2) HP, Magic, Skill, Speed, Constitution!
Edited by SB.

Artemis breathed a sigh of relief. At first she was worried about the oncoming pegasus knights, but they didn't appear to be hostile from what she could tell. Time to finish off the rest of these cultists, she thought before going to do precisely that.

Artemis moves to (5,10) uses Fire and cantoes to (4,10)

Edited by Refa

To the victor, the spoils.

Ivan deals 9 damage! Mercenary A->-8/31 (45,56)

Ivan gains 37 exp.
Ivan levels up!
(45,11,67,33,33,92,74,93,53) HP, Strength, Speed.

Ivan obtains the Steel Sword!

Enemy Phase

Wolfgang isn't in the best of places. (Read: the floor.)

Monk B deals 12 damage! Wolfgang->6/24 (3,24)
Wolfgang misses! (98,23)

Wolfgang gains 1 exp.
Pegasus Knight A criticals for 12 damage! Wolfgang->-6/24 (3,1)

Wolfgang is down!

The leader calls out. "Hand him over, or else!" She rides with the rest of her group, staying a safe distance away.

Edited by SB.

Anger built up in Sheikah as the battle dragged on, snapping at the pegasus knight's demands. "What's your deal?" she shouted. "Are you gonna kill a guy just because he ripped you off? If you want your money back, fine, I don't have any issues making him do that, but this is asinine. We've done enough fighting for one day, and tired as we are, I really doubt that you're gonna do well against a group this size. You gonna back down or what?"

Helen hesitates for a moment, before lowering her spear. "Alright. Send him over. Unarmed." she said, glaring at him.

"How can I tell youre not just gonna kill him and bolt?" Sheikah asked. "You come here." She turned to Calden. "And you dont even think about going anywhere! You've got us in enough trouble already for someone I'm paying to keep around."

After a moment, Helen nodded, and landed her Pegasus a short distance from Sheikah. "So, how long has he been hiding with you?" she asks the rider, although she fixes her eyes on Calden, who slowly made his way towards Helen.

"Just since earlier today. Even if some of his sales tactics seemed dubious, we bought stuff that was alright, and we needed someone to drag around extra equipment. Guessing you werent as lucky."

"He ended up selling us a bunch of defective weapons, we spent maybe 4000 gold on them altogether. He promised that they were enchanted - that was a lie. When I confronted him about it, he said he would pay us back when he had the money. He was gone by the next morning." She glared at him. "If he has the gold to pay us back, we'll just let him go. But if you keep him around, don't take your eyes off of him. You never know what he might be scheming."

"Enchanted, huh? I'm sure he has at least that much... I payed him a good amount, and a lot of us bought his goods. I'll be careful in the future, then."

"Some of the stuff he sells is real, yeah. It started like that with us too. Just don't let your guard down!"

Some more small talk later, Calden unhappily paid up to the pegasus knights, who left upon the deal being completed. Sheikah collapsed with a sigh. "Alright... we're done here. That was too much. We've got plenty of time to rest up or just talk or whatever. Do what you want."

Chapter 3 completed!

SB will have levels and bexp and MVP up shortly.

Awards
Map MVP: Lugos (+1 Res)
Planning MVP: Diana (+1 Def or +1 Skl)

Staffing overtime: Diana, Magali

Taking axes on promotion?: Artemis

Wants Fianra, but mostly for the Luck bonus: Wolfgang

[spoiler=BEXP]

Lugos gains 15 exp.

Wolfgang gains 40 exp.

Taima, Magali, Diana, Ivan and Celestia gain 80 exp.

Taima levels up!
(41,86,68,72,47,20,1,6,2) HP, Luck, Defense, Resistance, Constitution.

Diana levels up!
(33,24,46,5,56,29,6,31,2) HP, Strength, Skill, Luck, Defense, Constitution.

Ivan levels up!
(49,37,76,9,55,23,76,64,40) HP, Strength, Skill, Speed, Luck.

Celestia levels up!
(35,45,17,93,89,73,86,30,27) HP, Magic, Resistance.

Peter gains 100 exp.

Peter levels up.
(54,60,37,4,39,56,23,69,31) HP, Strength, Skill, Speed.

Melanie, Artemis and Vale gain 120 exp.

Melanie levels up!
(89,59,42,49,30,5,8,74,30) Magic, Speed, Luck, Defense.

Artemis levels up twice!
(82,83,30,91,75,90,88,76,52) Magic.
(89,9,11,27,24,89,84,2,86) Strength, Magic, Skill, Speed, Resistance.

Vale levels up!
(41,47,45,29,2,98,51,44,20) HP, Strength, Skill, Speed, Luck.

Declan gains 140 exp.

Declan levels up!
(89,37,9,84,62,61,37,43,27) Strength, Magic.

"Franchement..." Melanie said in a sigh, as she collapsed to the ground and caught her breath. "Zat was so stupide... I am not fit enough for all of zis fighting." She looked around and realized that a few people were still on the ground after that encounter, so she struggled herself back onto her feet. "Still 'ave to 'elp ze ozzers... Lugooooooos," she whined, coming over to the collapsed man and starting to heal him. "Back sur votre feet."

That pegasus knight seemed familiar, somehow... I wonder if we'll meet again. Magali stared in the distance as the group of pegasi left.

She saw Melanie heal Lugos, and figured she would help, but then realized her healing staff no longer worked. I'll just sit down here and rest a little.

Edited by Xinnidy

With the pegasus knights that had approached now talking to the same leader that she had not too long prior, and the whole of the place seeming to have calmed down, Celestia gave her trusty companion a quick brushing and snack, before slumping against the trunk of a nearby tree. As well as the extermination had gone, in hindsight, she definitely wouldn't have been able to fight off all of the people backing those fell beasts, and with the sheer volume of them, she doubted she would have been able to escape, either.

"Maybe I've gotten to the point where going it alone just won't cut it, anymore..." She muttered to herself, as she observed this group, now healing their wounded... they seemed a strange, if not unpleasant, bunch.

With the battle concluded and the hostile pegasus knights away, Artemis quickly dismounted. She ran over to where Melanie had been healing Lugos; thankfully, he seemed to have somehow survived the huge fall. Looking towards Melanie, Artemis asked, "So how is he? Do you think he'll make a full recovery?"

"Oh! 'Allo, Ar...temis," Melanie said, having a little trouble with her name. "Ben, 'e should. I do need 'elp avec one sing, zough... Could you, er, remove ze arrow from 'im? I am a bit too... Er, délicat, to do it, myself." She pointed towards it and stopped her healing for a moment. "I would not want to 'eal over ze arrow. Zat would juste cause problems later."

Edited by I have opinions

"That's a relief", Artemis said after she heard the good news. "Sure, I can help you out with that." Artemis quickly plucked the arrow out of Lugos' back with no hesitation. She heard Lugos groan in pain, but it was for his own good! "That should be fine, right?" She asked Melanie inquisitively.

Edited by Refa

"Ah!" Melanie squeaked as Artemis was rather ruthless in her removal of the arrow. She looked at the woman for a moment with a look of surprise and one that seemed to ask 'are you serious?' Nevertheless, she healed the wound before it could bleed terribly, and she hoped he would wake up from it. "'Ow did you become so, er... Okay, wis zat? I mean, you juste...pulled eet out! Seriousement..."