QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go with Phlegm/Winter/Water, which would also have been my previous answer despite being born in summer and therefore having an association with Fire.

Hmmm, blood minus the courage~ There was a time when I would have said not so much hopeful because I learned not to hope at some point, but then that changed so more hopeful now x3

The only word on that entire thing that describes me is calm. So I guess I'd go with Phlegm, but it's still not that close. Not that any of this sort of stuff does even a half-decent job of describing me.

Hopeful/amorous with more despondent than I'd like dashed in. I'd sorta prefer the ideal for blood I think?

In looking for an element, I thought aether was appealing because of how it emphasized a soothing sort of long view on everything.

Edited by Rehab

nobody made an "earth wind AND fire" joke even though someone bothered to reference captain planet?

hate you guys

Choleric Fire of PASSION AND ANGER AND PUNCHING PEOPLE IN THE FACE

YEAH

Lumi stop stealing my answers :P:

I took a quiz and got melancholic, which is dumb because I'm like the exact opposite of irritable and I'm not really all that despondent; nailed it perfectly on me being sleepless, though. I'd personally identify myself more with phlegmatic, because I'm calm and uncaring. I aspire to be more sanguine in the future though!

Phelgm, and I disagree with the characterization.

It's generally warm and moist.

...actually I think most of those are characterized wrong. Bile is generally not dry, etc.

pedit: oh do you agree with the classical element's characterization. sure why not. Not really a fan of Air's characterization though.

In looking for an element, I thought aether was appealing because of how it emphasized a soothing sort of long view on everything.

this seems pretty cool.

This site gives a more thorough and precise describtion of the four temperaments

I see myself somewhere between melancholic and phlegmatic, with a few sprinkles of sanguine. You would be hard pressed to find any choleric traits in me, if any.

Edited by Azura

This site gives a more thorough and precise describtion of the four temperaments

I see myself somewhere between melancholic and phlegmatic, with a few sprinkles of sanguine. You would be hard pressed to find any choleric traits in me, if any.

this sidebar

kIP97Nw.png

All my hate