Mafia Question of the Whenever - LYLO

Prims

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer normal games because anonymous games tend to get heated and kind of hostile for some reason.

Also, I do not read Eury's wall posts. TOO LONG!

Normal; occasionally.

e: If I'm scum I might be more likely to think about them, possibly.

Edited by Euklyd

It's been forever since I played anon and I've never tried to not be painfully obvious about my identity, so idk.

I read Eury's posts when I'm playing but skip them over every time when I'm spectating.

Normal, only played one anonymous and that was a disaster, and as Boron said they tend to have more screaming than usual games. Still wouldn't mind trying again some other time.

Also I don't really read Eury's walls but sometimes I stare at them in admiration

To clarify on Eury's posts, I did try to read through them at first -- especially when we play in the same game together. But even after reading them multiple times I still didn't really understand them, so nowadays I just skim to see any mention of me and if there isn't I tend to not think much about it.

Normal, because in anon games, people often spend more time playing "who is that" to figure out meta, rather than just playing.

And yes...but if I'm hosting I don't. If I'm hosting u barely read anything tho

The last time I was town and got Eury's alignment wrong was PToE. Coincidentally, that was also the last game in which I read her posts, not counting D1 SF3 where I was scum and was trying to case her.

Anonymous games all the way. Every game should be anon IMO.

Normal, everyone seems derpier in anon games. Also, I never read Eury's posts, they're too long and have too many difficult words. Pictures would be way better!

Normal, because in anon games, people often spend more time playing "who is that" to figure out meta, rather than just playing.

tru B)

also you guys are mean to eury lmfao

I've only seen the one wall post but I generally try to read everything so I don't misattribute someone. Or misquote them.

Normal games. Too much time spent on things not game-related in Anon and people feel more free to scream because it's not put under their name.

Anonymous games because I always roll scum, win despite that, and noone votes me just for being me. Normal for EpicMafia though, picking Anonymous means I waste 10 minutes of my life discussing who CoryInDaHouse is.

Yes, I read all of them.

The last time I was town and got Eury's alignment wrong was PToE. Coincidentally, that was also the last game in which I read her posts, not counting D1 SF3 where I was scum and was trying to case her.

Anonymous games all the way. Every game should be anon IMO.

This dude right here gets it.

anon games because I can type different

also hell no

tru B)

also you guys are mean to eury lmfao

I don't read posts that are longer than like a paragraph this is nothing personal Edited by Paperblade

So if BBM and Poly make a case on Eury they're probably scum. Got it.

I like anon games because guessing people's nice and you can play without fear of meta usage against you (unless Internet Detective Prims is on the job)

I don't read her wall post thoroughly but I do skim and try to get an idea of what her reads are like. I feel like she lists so many points that bother her about the whole player list that its hard for me to figure out what her actual read priority is.