Training Filler - Game Over

Grace

Well, I doubt that Manix would put Town Watcher in alongside the role I have. I'll just say that.

So you're not actually CCing his claim itself, but your assertion against him is based on your speculation/assumption of what Manix would/wouldn't put into the game, in terms of roles/flavors? Sounds... questionable to me. Given the fact that there's 4+ vanillas in this game (and I doubt they'd all be shoved scum-side), I don't think it's wise to assume anything in terms of how he did the set-up in the game. The only things we do know atm that exist = Doc (dead) and Masons (one dead/one alive). That leaves quite a bit in terms of wiggle room for both sides, imo.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MENTOR POST INCOMING

Some general advice and stuff:

1) After today, I highly suggest everyone go back and read the deadline of D1 - more accurately, how people reacted to Dudeaga and his claim. I recall more than one person "fear mongering" on his claim. "He claimed doctor but he could still be scum faking!" When there's been no counterclaim, a doctor is said to possibly exist, and you're only in D1 … there is no reason to lynch a doctor claim unless they literally slipped and said something only scum would know.

Also, some people never crumb their role. I crumbed my role once and I sucked so hard at it 90% of the game knew immediately what I was. Never again.

2) There was a mason flip on N1. Masons are confirmed to exist. An uncounterclaimed mason is TOWN. Do not bring up "what ifs" or "your buddy is dead so you can't prove it". That's the kind of stuff that scum says. When masons are confirmed to exist by the virtue of one DYING, claiming the other mason is absolute suicide. It's not worth it for scum. If someone claims to be the dead mason's partner, and they're not the partner because you are, COUNTERCLAIM IMMEDIATELY and you get a guaranteed scum lynch.

Blah. Whatever the case- Manix's post for the 24 hour extension yesterday means that I believe (if my math's correct And it should be 'cause I'm Asian), the deadline is at 5:30pm PST? (Since deadline yesterday was for that time.)

So we have less than 2 hours left?

Poly, if you believe your pseudo CC comment warrants Junko being lynched today (and the support/votes can move for it), then do so. But if a push on Junko can't/doesn't happen today, you and those on Junko are gonna have to consolidate on someone else, unless the rest of you guys want to risk a random lynch happening.

MENTOR POST

Rolespec might be a weak reason for a lynch by itself (not always but meh), but if it`s in combination with a bunch of other stuff it isn`t really.

[updating Votals (based on Page 13 Votals done by Kaoz)]

ZM/UFO (6) - Makaze, Terrador, DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY, Eurykins, General Ciraxis, Pascal
DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY (1) - Pascal, General Ciraxis, Polydeuces
Blyvern (0) - Polydeuces
Terrador (1) - Blyvern
General Ciraxis (0) - Pascal

Not Voting (2) - UFO, Vashiane

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

PEDIT: Pascal ninja post

With Pascal's moved vote, that's... hammer?

Night 2:

The target of town's apathy is... ZM. rip ZM

UFO/ZeeEmm - Town Vanilla - Lynched Day Two

it is now Night Two. You have 24 hours and 47 minutes to submit night actions.

Edited by Curly Brace

Day 3:

"where did our power roles go" - the town

Blyvern - Town Mason - Killed Night Two

It is now LYLO (since you cannot no lynch). With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have 72 hours to determine a lynch.

MENTOR POST

Please don't place careless votes in LYLO. You're basically throwing the game.

END MENTOR POST

There's nothing careless about this vote. The cases against Junko were well established yesterday. Everyone should be careful however not to hammer early, we need to make the most of our time today.

##Vote Junko

NO NO NO NO STOP VOTING WHAT THE FUCK

you DO NOT vote during lylo if you are town; if the entire scumteam happens to be online you have literally just lost the game

NO NO NO NO STOP VOTING WHAT THE FUCK

you DO NOT vote during lylo if you are town; if the entire scumteam happens to be online and you are wrong you have literally just lost the game

eury visited blyvern last night*

Uh, that's literally impossible for me to do (to anyone), thank you, but nice try to toss someone else into the spotlight.

*Will also sheep CT's concerns to some extent (careless voting on LYLO = crazy, generally), but after Junko's posts, I'm pretty damn sure he's scum.