Reclass Mafia! Postgames are too much effort

scorri

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes to phase end, can we just hammer and be done with this?

Blitz is weird imo but other than the inactive vote I'm not seeing scumminess from him. So null/leaning scum on him.

I need to read the rest of the game more on-depth level overnight. I don't have a whole lot of reads other than Darros, Blitz and agreeing with the GP case.

I kinda want to wait and see if Juliette or rein can get a post in time.

I wouldn't hold your breath, neither of us are far enough to say anything that'd be really meaningful and we're not even going to be around for the rest of the phase (food)

re: Blitz "what do you think of SB's reaction to Randa's vote and Poly's (my player slot's) reaction to SB's vote?"

I'm assuming you're talking about this vote by Randa, this response from SB, and this reaction from Poly?

I think Randa's initial case on Poly is kinda meh. Use of self-meta is bad, sure, but his follow-up theory that scum!SB was trying to goad town!Poly into saying something scummy and capitalizing on it is hard to believe. It also doesn't explain why Poly is scummy; moreover, if this theory was to be true, one or the other could not be scum, yet Randa has scumreads on both.

SB's response is fine. He picks at the flaw between the theory and Randa's reads for asserting that both he and Poly are probably scum yet not bussing, which is logical and seems rather townie.

I can't really see Poly's issues with Randa's vote FHPOV and I think they're vague/subjective. He says that Randa's case feels forced, that Randa mislabels certain experienced players as new ones, and that his "interactions feel off." I do agree that it's forced, but don't understand how even intentionally calling someone new would be a scummy thing to do, and interactions seeming off is a pretty easy qualm to just throw out in any situation.

TL;DR - SB's response seems town-ish and I can't completely empathize with Poly's response.

Hammer!

You all decided that Darros was sooper suspicious and should clearly be murdered before he could murder any of you. Sadly, you find out he was just one of you.

Dear Darros, you are a Female Soldier, Town Vanilla.

You are a lance wielding infantry unit that honestly kinda sucks. Your stats are worse than other enemies and you give less exp. In Fire Emblem Gaiden and FE9/10, you are a playable class, but otherwise you’re just an unplayable enemy.

If there is currently someone dead who belongs to the same set as you as shown in the OP, you may reply to this PM with Night X: Use Second Seal to turn into <user>’s class. This will prevent you from using your night action, but will allow you to attempt to take <user>’s role instead of your own. Whether or not you succeed will depend on who else attempts to take the role and the priority that they have.

You are allied with the town and win when all threats are eliminated.

It is now N1! N1 will end in 24 hours, please submit your actions asap.

I would say "I told you so" but I can admit my gameplay whomped this game. I'm really sorry, reads were terrible to get. Best of luck to the town! #GoTeam

You all wake up and look around. Seemingly the scum who are murdering you decided to make up for your mistake of not lynching the doctor D1.

Dear Cam, you are a Priest, Town Doctor.

You are a class intended mainly for support purposes, only capable of aiding allies with the power of staffs. As such, you are unable to directly attack.

Every night, you may reply to this role PM with “Night X: Use Mend on <user>.” You will use a mend staff to repair any damage done to <user> that night, thus preventing them from dying.

Or, if there is currently someone dead who belongs to the same set as you as shown in the OP, you may reply to this PM with Night X: Use Second Seal to turn into <user>’s class. This will prevent you from using your night action, but will allow you to attempt to take <user>’s role instead of your own. Whether or not you succeed will depend on who else attempts to take the role and the priority that they have.

You are allied with the town and win when all threats are eliminated.

It is now Day 2. D2 will end at 7 PM Central time on Sunday the 27th. With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer.

##Vote: FFM

Along with what I posted yesterday, I find it weird that he skipped out on phase end. I mean, he even posted to say that he had been busy but then but he kind of implies that he was going to post and then misses out on phase end entirely. What gives? I can see you looking at the thread right now, and I want answers.

bearclaw, where are you standing now that Darros flipped town. I don't really have any problems with your content atm but it took until Darros got lynched to realize how sparse your reads are.

Echoing what I posted yesterday before D1 phase end about Darros being set as the D1 fall guy, his play style made for the perfect opportunity for scum to put together solid material for a mislynch, especially considering the newbies who aren't familiar yet with the posting styles of the veteran players.

The fact that Cam was NK'd makes me believe that scum seeks to take out the experienced players first since the newbie players can easily be mislynched from anything that seems out of place.

I do agree with SB that FFM skipping near phase end after posting to say why he has not been on and implying that he was going to post content before phase end like Green Poet did feels a lot like avoiding content, though what's bothering me more is Beli sliding off the radar for the other half of D1 after his overreacting drew attention.

##Vote Belisaurus

kirsche, where do you stand now that Darros turned out to be town. I was going to ask Cam but since I didn't think much on his standing on who the scum might be(I can't now due to Cam having been NK'd)

Really don't like that post from Ace. Looking through her ISO it feels like she's voting on someone who should be null to her and I don't get why Beli over any of the other under the radar players like PKLucas or Kinumi?

I also find the "Darros was the fall guy" comment to be quite interesting since it came at a time that Darros' lynch had just been cemented and it kind of looks like damage control to me due to his flip, especially considering I don't think Ace tried to look at other lynches either? Who would you have lynched instead of Darros, had you got the chance to? Trying to guess the scum's nightkill reasoning is also kind of questionnable to me, what makes you think Cam was killed because of experience instead of him just being generally townie looking?

why the fuck are there so many anons viewing

Echoing what I posted yesterday before D1 phase end about Darros being set as the D1 fall guy, his play style made for the perfect opportunity for scum to put together solid material for a mislynch, especially considering the newbies who aren't familiar yet with the posting styles of the veteran players.

also how was this relevant at all

#sfmafia: now with even more d1 doc lynchesalso shut up mokuba

Not quite right, but close enough to give me an excuse to quote manix.

Really don't like that post from Ace. Looking through her ISO it feels like she's voting on someone who should be null to her and I don't get why Beli over any of the other under the radar players like PKLucas or Kinumi?

I also find the "Darros was the fall guy" comment to be quite interesting since it came at a time that Darros' lynch had just been cemented and it kind of looks like damage control to me due to his flip, especially considering I don't think Ace tried to look at other lynches either? Who would you have lynched instead of Darros, had you got the chance to? Trying to guess the scum's nightkill reasoning is also kind of questionnable to me, what makes you think Cam was killed because of experience instead of him just being generally townie looking?

why the fuck are there so many anons viewing

Because annon viewing is awesome.

Anyways I'll make an actual post in like tenish minutes, rereading late day 1 ATM.