Reclass Mafia! Postgames are too much effort

scorri

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@GP, since you think Beli's reaction was too defensive, what do you think of SB's reaction to Randa's vote and Poly's (my player slot's) reaction to SB's vote?

you didn't answer this GP

(also, the site stopped loading for me too after I posted that msg)

so if SF wasn't working for me in HK is it because i'm on an american computer or because i'm in a former british colony

@Cam, I wouldn't want to turbo lynch SB cause his reactions are pretty nice (but meta says he is more likely scum, but could also be something else) and Darros looks like an overall better target. Also, Cam, why do you think there are only 3 scum members, wouldn't it make more sense to have 4?

i have no idea how many scum members there are; i only list three because those are the obvious ones

1. If I got to L-1 do you really think I wouldn't have Unvoted. You don't wanna hammer if you don't have to. Especially not on day 1.

talk is cheap

2. Please define bussing. Because I'm pretty sure I haven't voted for Darros before now. In fact I've been saying I don't really see the case, I kinda can at this point, but I still don't think they're very strong. I don't really know where you think we've been arguing either.

"THEY'RE NOT SCUM THEY'RE JUST NEW"

"NEW PLAYERS CAN BE SCUM"

"BUT THE THINGS THEY'RE SAYING ARE NEWTELLS NOT SCUMTELLS"

etc

3. About a third of the game is inactive and the other two thirds, for the most part, has only really agreed that between Darros and I, there is at least one scum member. How on earth do you see another wagon building. Everybody is a little suspicious of FFM, but nobody, except SB seems to be willing to go down that path ATM. So no, the way I see it, I either vote Darros or my vote hangs out doing nothing and I'd rather the former than the ladder.

this would hold water if we were in any danger of not consolidating

So despite just saying to me that you can lynch somebody besides me or Darros you say that you're not gonna bother looking into FFM right now. That's seems like a logical fallacy to me.

l2context

"It's down to me or Darros so i'm gonna vote not-me"

implies there is a 1v1 where there isn't

there's a difference between "there are more options than you and X" and "i think that you and X are most likely scum"

Also the GP thing strikes me as scum just asking for a reason to vote her.

are you implying something, because i'd love to hear it

piss-poor responses and veiled threats (the entire post seems to be just insinuating that i'm scum imo) are worse than anything darrps has done tbh

##unvote

##vote randa

fuk u bbm i'm the best

WIth the whole Darros/Randa slapfight I feel like SB has fallen under the radar again which is something that I don't like. Who's up to turbo SB

if the person with the third highest postcount has fallen under the radar, then i think your radar is pretty badly broken

Feel a bit better on GP now because of kirsche's explanation makes sense and looking at her more recent posts in the light of that I don't really find them scummy. Wouldn't lynch there anymore.

I kind of agree with Cam wrt Randa's last few posts but still think Darros is worse? Especially with the "I don't see Darros as scum, well I do kinda but not that much", it's really awkward considering his vote change? Randa, if you could lynch anyone right now, who would it be?

talk is cheap

"THEY'RE NOT SCUM THEY'RE JUST NEW""NEW PLAYERS CAN BE SCUM""BUT THE THINGS THEY'RE SAYING ARE NEWTELLS NOT SCUMTELLS"etc

This would hold water if we were in any danger of not consolidating

l2context"It's down to me or Darros so i'm gonna vote not-me"implies there is a 1v1 where there isn'tthere's a difference between "there are more options than you and X" and "i think that you and X are most likely scum"are you implying something,

because i'd love to hear it

piss-poor responses and veiled threats (the entire post seems to be just insinuating that i'm scum imo) are worse than anything darrps has done tbh##unvote##vote randa

That's not bussing its simply a disagreement. Bussing denotes me trying to portray him as scum.

And I don't really see how I made any "veiled" threats when I'm bassically saying your last post is scummy.It's not veiled I'm am being very overt about my ipinon in that.

A wrt the FFM thing it seems great if what you just said were the car, but that's not what you said. You said there more options and a few post later said this is the best option outside of you two, but I'm not gonna bother. It perfectly makes my pint that we won't lynch anybody aside from me or Darrow because of mentality s like tours and mine.

Also obligatory phone post sucks.

fuk u bbm i'm the best

if the person with the third highest postcount has fallen under the radar, then i think your radar is pretty badly broken

Feel a bit better on GP now because of kirsche's explanation makes sense and looking at her more recent posts in the light of that I don't really find them scummy. Wouldn't lynch there anymore.

I kind of agree with Cam wrt Randa's last few posts but still think Darros is worse? Especially with the "I don't see Darros as scum, well I do kinda but not that much", it's really awkward considering his vote change? Randa, if you could lynch anyone right now, who would it be?

Probably FFM at this poiny. He doesn't really present a case for his vote on me in the first place;/, want given any real reads, as far as I can tell, and ahasnt done anything to reinforce his vote. Aces most recent post show effort and strike me as townie so she's gone way down in my lynch priorities. As much as I think cams post was scummy the rest of his play seems fine.

am i scum

Goddamn ninjas. The answer is not really. You made a scummy post and I don't agree with the logic of some of your posts but that doesn't make^/b] you scum.

so why even bring up that my post is scummy

i'm content with my vote

Why wouldn't I have brought it op, it was a summy post. I'm not just gonna ignore that fact. I can say that ya did somethinf scummy and still think your town.

Yeah guys I really don't want to lynch randa.

it seems like we're going to lynch randa or darros, no other wagon has happened all day and there's no indication one will anytime soon. I fail to understand how randa voting "not me" is a problem in this context.

Officially not giving an extension, sorry.

Phase ends in ~8 hours

I thought phase ended in two hours. But if ends I'll definitely be around.

I am not trying to avoid attention, I am trying to get some content in from the inactives before the lynch, (too bad it doesn't have any effect though), but be my guest at how you want to look at it.

and as for who to vote, if I voted for either Randa or Darros, it would actually be avoiding attention, cause it would be like planting a vote where it isn't needed (but like I said earlier, you can imagine my vote on Darros cause that is where I will leave it, before I go to sleep if unless something remarkable happens)

other than these two, every other person I can think of voting is inactive (or lurking) excepting maybe SB, but tell me, do you really think me voting SB would have any real effect in the game at the moment?

also, do you know of any other target I should be voting for to be productive, cause I would like to know what you think.

Not really happy that Kinumi's left her vote open for the end of the phase. It's like what Darros was doing earlier but worse timing.

why didnt SB even mention this in passing.

This is not a bad observation actually and I think it shows that SB was really generalising with his wagon analysis. Regarding the rest of your post is a lot of "I agree with this" and jokes but there are bits and pieces of scumhunting and the effort is starting to look real. Also there's nothing defensive in that post at all, which is the opposite from what I except scum to act coming into the final third of the phase (though he's done more to defend since then). In contrast, Darros' post shortly after that, aside from being poorly formatted (names in quotes please), is a lot of defending himself and elaborating on what he's already said, the only new bit of content in it is maybe the stuff about ace which he himself dismisses as weak and is weak (AtE is null).

@Cam: tbh it was always going to come down to Randa/Darros as nothing else has had any kind of backing except maybe Beli (who has since disappeared) so Randa voting Darros is null. I agree that his responses are bad though. Randa, if Cam made a scummy post, why do you think he's town (I mean, he is, but why do you think so)?

##Unvote

##Vote: Darros

Randa is still bad, but his content is picking up whereas Darros' just gets worse every post.

Tbh SB number of posts doesn't say much about your actual impact on the game.

Votals

Randa (3): Darros, FFM, Cam
Darros (6): Belisarius, Bearclaw, PKLucas, Randa, Ace, kirsche(L-2)
Koneko (1): Blitz

FFM (1): SB

Not Voting (3): Koneko, Ace, GP

You have ~6 hours left in the day.