Reclass Mafia! Postgames are too much effort

scorri

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I saw Darros once, so was waiting for him to post (can't see him any more though) but I should go to sleep

Unvote

##Vote: Darros

I legitimately forgot about this game wow I'm terrible

I'm looking over posts and I think darros looks the scummiest right now, with ffm following behind him

darros still looks like he's more focused on defending himself instead of scumhunting and his post right here sort of suggests that his the cases on randa aren't that strong, yet his vote is on randa which looks contradictory to me

ffm's post here feels like a weak case against randa or something, if you can even call it that

dunno, I just feel like he just sheeped the randa cases without giving any real reads

@Darros, shouldn't you say something about the two new posts of FFM since he is your 2nd scum read and not just end it with his wagoning post? (you say some stuff about him not alleviating suspicion, but, why do you say that)

also, I don't like how I haven't seen FFM and Beli for a while and Koneko and Kinumi should also post more

@Cam, I wouldn't want to turbo lynch SB cause his reactions are pretty nice (but meta says he is more likely scum, but could also be something else) and Darros looks like an overall better target. Also, Cam, why do you think there are only 3 scum members, wouldn't it make more sense to have 4?

@Ace and Randa, what is the point of voting Darros, isn't he already in enough pressure? wouldn't it be better to use your votes for something else like pressuring inactives and just agreeing that Darros is most likely scum right now and think of voting him near phase end?

that being said (of the 4 names to choose from, I will pick Koneko)

Unvote

##Vote: Koneko

you should really get back in here,

and some other people in the Darros wagon should also push for some more content before going back to Darros, IMO.

A vote on an inactive like Koneko would be a prod vote, that being said I still don't like how she has slipped under the radar during this entire D1 phase. Her "Omg, who do I pick to lynch?" post feels to me like town. If she was scum I'm thinking she'd be a little more pressured to bring up a case against someone. Darros's posts on the other hand have not been improving where Randa's posts have been improving in content. (It doesn't help that he didn't answer my post from yesterday.) I don't like how Beli seems to have fallen off the radar after his overly defensive reactions, feels like avoiding content.

Looking at Green Poet's latest posts, I feel she could have gone deeper in her read of Darros. Her reads on FFM and Randa also feel shallow. While I do agree that prod-voting inactive posters doesn't feel ideal at near phase end. I'd save it for D2 since there will be more content to build a stronger case with.

I legitimately forgot about this game wow I'm terrible

I'm looking over posts and I think darros looks the scummiest right now, with ffm following behind him

darros still looks like he's more focused on defending himself instead of scumhunting and his post right here sort of suggests that his the cases on randa aren't that strong, yet his vote is on randa which looks contradictory to me

ffm's post here feels like a weak case against randa or something, if you can even call it that

dunno, I just feel like he just sheeped the randa cases without giving any real reads

Darros made a similar statement about forgetting this game. Darros is looking pretty bad right now, spending most of his time between harping at me for my mistakes earlier and at Randa over whether or not newbies saying strange stuff was scummy and defending himself from cases brought against him. I already don't like how he's seemlying stopped defending himself. Feels like he's not even trying to defend himself anymore.

I still don't like how weak FFM's case against Randa feels especially given how he seemlying wagoned off SB's case. I also dislike how he's slid under the radar for a while. (internet issues be darned).

The fact that people are calling me out for being inactive when I really haven't been is kind of annoying me. idk

The reason I didn't bring up Poly's vote iirc was that Blitz subbed in at that point and I thought he was town so there was no point (and Blitz's play is pretty transparent). I was also leaning towards Poly subbing out as frustrated town rather than scum but was less sure on that at first.

Gonna try and reread and get another post out before the night phase comes since I feel kind of lost this game tbh without people who I normally bounce off of in it.

Hello everyone, we have some catching up to do but we are here! I am not sure if we will be able to make a post of real value in time for the end of Day 1 but we will try!

Also I am considering making a separate account because this is a bit confusing...

-Juliette

@Poly/Candleloro: Like I said for the third time now, it was the first thought that popped into my head while I was out and about today. I thought "Who amount the player list is likely to be scum?" First name I came up was SB. That first vote I did came to mind because I thought it was odd Darros was eternally mad about missing a mafia game. So I decided to go with that first thought I had.

Where do you remember hearing about this? Respond pls.

sorry looks like the day is almost over i havent been amazingly attentive this game

um im not scum but it looks like my lynch is inevitable at this point but honestly my role is probably a good one to ml considering no one can steal it

wtf @ Kinumi for voting me right after someone said "lets not put darros at L-1" and unvoting that's hella weird

Reading posts I still think Randa is scum like early he threw me off bad and reading his posts I see no improvement but I can't really place a finger as to why

FFM is looking a little better after his most recent post but I'm still iffy on him from earlier.

meh I still feel like SB is active lurking, his posts are a lot of fluff if you ask me, there's not much that hasn't already been said coming from him

I feel like a useless town member because my reads are absolute shit this game ((ergo I dont really have any))

sorry looks like the day is almost over i havent been amazingly attentive this game

um im not scum but it looks like my lynch is inevitable at this point but honestly my role is probably a good one to ml considering no one can steal it

wtf @ Kinumi for voting me right after someone said "lets not put darros at L-1" and unvoting that's hella weird

Reading posts I still think Randa is scum like early he threw me off bad and reading his posts I see no improvement but I can't really place a finger as to why

FFM is looking a little better after his most recent post but I'm still iffy on him from earlier.

meh I still feel like SB is active lurking, his posts are a lot of fluff if you ask me, there's not much that hasn't already been said coming from him

I feel like a useless town member because my reads are absolute shit this game ((ergo I dont really have any))

How is your role unable to be stolen if you flip town? Unless it's a scum role only to be assumed by other scum members. Kinumi's vote feels like bandwagoning and surface level reads. That part doesn't sit right with me, I feel like Darros got set up towards the end to be the fall guy regardless of alignment. Kinumi's vote against Darros feels like sheeping and putting another nail towards a Darros lynch. The FFM case looks liffy at best considering inactivity isn't the best indicator of alignment. Another thing that's been bugging me is that Lucas's vote against Darros came after a prod from scorri.

Time to tap into my inner Vhaltz and wallpost I guess.

I don't like Kinumi's #72 where she prods at PKLucas to post content when she hasn't really done so herself. It looks kind of like a way to seem involved without really contributing. This is made worse when she gets asked for opinions herself later in #86 and then doesn't have any so I feel like her prod was kind of hypocritical. When I pushed her for reads later they were also very minimal and kind of feels like picking easy reads for the sake of appeasing me that who she thinks is scum.

Looking back I feel better about Poly's early posts now, I kind of feel like rather than making posts like #77 he would've tried to attack Ace for it if he was scum rather than trying to help her out and explain things to her. Blitz is also probably town because of his improbable cases that he has a hard time faking as scum.

FFM is still a maflord even on the reread. Stuff like #90 just has him making passing comments and it doesn't really feel like he's involved with the game. He elaborates when pressured but it feels like that's most of his play this game, just responding to suspicions and echoing what others have already said. This post screams scum padding their arguments up, he has a waffly scumread on me (and doesn't explain why it reads as defensive either) but then sheeps my case and the shit at the end of his posts is blatant scum padding up their post imo. When I call him out on it his response was horrible too, yes it was early but it wasn't that early and other people had been managing decent amount of content rather than commenting on like 5 things in 150 posts. I have other problems with the post too but I think I already listed them somewhere so I'm not going to bother to repeat it at this point.

I still think PKLucas' early stuff is townie but I guess I can see the other side of the argument after GP's wifom comment and I'm not enthused by the fact he's really fallen off the face of the game at this point? I wouldn't lynch him but I want him to get back in here soon/ED2 and get some reads and stuff up because I'm drawing a blank on where he stands on the game fight now.

I'm feeling good about the Darros lynch. Stuff like #111 feels like he's trying to look proactive and explain game theory but there's very little in his posts as far as actual reads go. Shit like this reinforces it and feels like he's mudslinging towards the newbies without actually pointing any fingers explicitly. Like, I think this is his first serious vote of the game and it's super surface level and is picking on something easy rather than making an effort to catch scum. Still reminds me of his Doomsday play.

I don't feel bad about Randa's horrendous case on my earlygame anymore considering I've seen Blitz who is probably town himself pulling a similar thing and I still stand by the idea that Randa wouldn't have been in the spotlight so much as scum as I feel like his buddies would've been trying to push other cases to draw attention away from him? Despite momentum building against him he still continued to post and gave people more fuel to lynch him with instead of being like Darros and disappearing which probably would've been better for getting people off of his back or just waiting around for buddies to tell him how to get out of the mess he was in. Not interested in the lynch on this slot after all.

Feel like Cam is probably town. His early walls feel like effort-town and even though I think his case on me is meh I feel like he would've picked an easier suspicion to go off of because he would know I'm not realistically mislynchable.

I'm not fond of Beli's over-defensiveness but posts like this and this make me lean towards indignant town who doesn't like being pressured over scum attacking anyone who gets on their case.

bear is solid and I think this is the first time I'm townreading him for a reason other than roles. Weird. His Darros case is probably the most solid thing out of earlygame and really got the wagon rolling and the couple of spamposts that came after it solidifies it as more likely to be a townie than scum posting just to get it out there imo. The fact that he actively questions here despite actively taking issues with the wagon also makes me feel like he's not just scum trying to white knight a townie and that he's actively trying to think about the game.

I was paranoid of kirsche early on just because of vibes but I've felt better about him as time went on. His explanations of his cases and reads when questioned and the fact he's constantly drawing attention back to them in order to try and bring discussion in when he could've flied under the radar comfortably makes me feel he's probably town. I'd say if Darros flips scum bear looks better than him, but otherwise he's probably the towniest player in the game imo.

I'm at the end of 15 and can't be bothered to do anymore tbh. I pretty much have nulls on all the other slots, Ace is just really difficult to read through the defensiveness, GP is okay but not particularly townie after reconsidering her posts and the others feel like too much of a background presence to get a read on.

Scummiest are FFM > Darros > Kinumi, towniest being kirsche/bear>Blitz/Randa>Cam

meh just saw Darros' post. Kinda think it's still scum since he was similar in Doomsday when Manix was gonna vig him but I'm kinda getting cold feet on it now?

mafia sucks

Hey look it's me!

Making an account took forever because of activation email issues, so only an hour for reading and making a real post is looking even less likely, sorry for the inconvenience! Maybe Rein will have better luck but I doubt it, he was helping me and plus he's so lazy!

(wow typing Rein for him feels very weird)

40 minutes to phase end, can we just hammer and be done with this?

Blitz is weird imo but other than the inactive vote I'm not seeing scumminess from him. So null/leaning scum on him.

I need to read the rest of the game more on-depth level overnight. I don't have a whole lot of reads other than Darros, Blitz and agreeing with the GP case.