Tyne-Wear Mafia - Where Are They Now? Special Bonus 2016 Update

Parrhesia

How bout that deadline in like 6 hours.

Anyways of the three potential wagons I will not vote myself. Nope won't do it. I feel like shin has kinda tunneled rapier, only to be tunneled by rapier, which given the amount of like content we have and my own problems scum hunting I can't really hold it against him or say its inherently scummy. SB, why is he a wagon again?

So basically who's up for a paper turbo?

Reasons why we should: He gave scum reads on SB and cam, doesn't do a great job explaining the SB read and never talks about cam again. Oh wait he hasn't really posted since.

Reasons why we shouldn't: Turbo lynches never get scum.

Reasons why we should: It's day 1, and I don't think any of the other wagons are particularly scummy.

So yeah. ##Vote Paperblade.

You should all sheep me on this.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you intend to accomplish with this Paper vote? It's obvious that no one is going to follow you into it... at least not enough people to get the majority and lynch him.

Vote on the "least good" candidate if you don't think Shin or SB are scummy. You're not contributing to anything by voting someone who will definitely not get lynched this day.

It hopefully accomplishes some form of discussion, because last I checked we need 11 to lynch and our closest wagon is 5 maybe six if I missed a vote and I'm not even sure enough people will be on to even get a lynch on that wagon.

These are the votes of note right now. Nobody has even half what we need for a lynch (this is one of the reasons why i say it should be majority day 1 hammer the rest of the game).

Randa (5) - BBM, Cam, Shin, Rein/Juil, Poly

SB (3) - Paperblade, FFM, Weapons

Shin (5) - SB, Kirsche, Rapier, Refa, Prims

##Unvote

##Vote:SB

Numbers wise I think SB is the most likely of the wagons to actually get us a lynch. It's possible to lynch either shin or me but it's not as likely based on activity and what I understand of people's time zones. Also in case I do get lynched in my sleep I will say that this is exactly how FFM played in reclass.

It hopefully accomplishes some form of discussion, because last I checked we need 11 to lynch and our closest wagon is 5 maybe six if I missed a vote and I'm not even sure enough people will be on to even get a lynch on that wagon.

If you think a 5 persons wagon is going to have a tough time getting the majority, why do you think a 1 person wagon is going to accomplish something in SIX HOURS?

This is why I recommend we focus on either Randa or Shin. They seem to me as the only wagons that can accomplish something right now.

Unless we vote for an EXTENSION, for which I am favorable now.

So this was the major reason why I had a null on FFM early in the phase. I find it's easier to read him the further into the game you go and it's very easy to do at the end of day 1. In games that I've read or played on with him, I have noticed that he will drop off on activity from the middle-end portion of the phase as if to distance himself from any possible mislynch. This is exactly what he did in reclass and for some reason he got through the rest of the game doing the same thing.

If you think a 5 persons wagon is going to have a tough time getting the majority, why do you think a 1 person wagon is going to accomplish something in SIX HOURS?

This is why I recommend we focus on either Randa or Shin. They seem to me as the only wagons that can accomplish something right now.

Unless we vote for an EXTENSION, for which I am favorable now.

extension please

And actually I'm gonna to do the numbers, if we move all the active votes from the either my wagon to shins wagon or the other way we would have 8 votes maybe 9, SB's wagon has no active voters because I think weapons is a GMT from post times. However if we bring the votes from both wagons onto SB we get 10 votes and it shouldn't be difficult to get one vote so we don't no lynch. At least the way I see it.

But lynching someone who came in said some things then basically left and hasn't said anything in a while gives us little to go off the next day with interactions.

I was not serious about lynching paper. Like I literally said in the post turbos never hit scum. It was designed to actually get people posting.

Whelp, Randa switched votes.

Also, I am in favor of an extension as well, even if I won't actually be around much tomorrow if my plan to go to the aquarium actually happens.

I hate that i'm going to ##Vote:SB right after Randa did but I still read the other two town while I have null on him.

Ok I'm short on time because COLLEGE and I won't be on for deadline buuut

##Unvote ##Vote: Randa

Skimmed through the thread and the ISOs of the current wagons; Still think SB is the worst lynch possible of the three, and I don't find anything particularly pinging about Shin's ISO from this skim. Its hard for me to read Shin but I don't think focussing on Rapier/Weapons is worse than Randa's general nothing bar the Weapons vote which I disagree with(and reasoning similar to Blitz's ).

Also IIRC someone said Shin saying that Rapier's read is dumb because he was only fixated on Weapons, while they them self say that Shin's only content is on two players. I think its SB who's guilty of this, and its a dumb reason to scumread Shin IMO.

Oh and @SB: Uh, I don't think I was holding any double standard when it came to the Randa cases because its not like he had any other reason for his active lurking, it wasn't like he was active lurking as part of a reaction test, so drawing the conclusion that he had scummy behaviour is reasonable.

But with Blitz's weapons case, its seems like a p dumb move for scum to ask for a massclaim to fish for roles. I mean the move has been advocated before but it hasn't ever worked. I think its more likely that Weapons really tried a reaction test rather than fishing for info as scum, hence I think Blitz's case on Weapons was easy and scummy.

Strawman why are you townreading Randa?

I don't really think Shin or SB are scum. SB's maybe a little more likely than Shin but if Randa claims something I really don't want to lynch I'd rather turbo Paper trufax. Phase end is like 6 AM for me; the odds of me being awake are not very good.

But then also Randa is trying to make sure we actually get somewhere today, and trying t make the lynch work by basically orchestrating it. If it goes wrong, the flack will all be on him, yet he is still doing it.

I'm vanilla so I don't think that changes literally anything. Also update on votes for lazy people,

Randa(6)- BBM, Cam, Shin, Rein/Juil, Poly, Marf

SB (5) - Paperblade, FFM, Weapons, Randa, Strawman

Shin (5) - SB, Kirsche, Rapier, Refa, Prims

Also I get phase end at 4 in the morning.

Strawman why are you townreading Randa?

I don't really think Shin or SB are scum. SB's maybe a little more likely than Shin but if Randa claims something I really don't want to lynch I'd rather turbo Paper trufax. Phase end is like 6 AM for me; the odds of me being awake are not very good.

My post above now. But the reason I have for most of the game (you're going to hate this reason) is because thats how I acted a lot as town on day 1, with exception of the spammy part. Also there were a few replies to things I have asked him that i liked and sounded honest to me. Faking reads day 1 as scum is easy because everyone is on the same page, but I don't feel like he is faking reads just to appease the complaints that have been on him, and I thinks thats what scum would do.

I really don't know why but faking reads as scum is easier than giving like real reads as town. Which might be why I'm usually a day 1 wagon, that and I'm not a horribly agreeable person.

so my headache persists but it's getting a bit better so I figured I'd check in.

Not entirely certain what to do rn because I normally have something I'm going with with at this point.

I guess I'll look over Randa/sb/Shin

Also since I swear to god I'm actually gonna go to sleep this time please ignore the fact that I claimed vanilla in reclass. That was the only way to avoid a lynch to already claimed roles, this is not such a situation.

just kill someone unjustly you nerds

Someone explain why an extension would actually be helpful. If it's convincing, you will get another 24 hours.