Boron (1): FFM

Voteless Scum (3): scorri, Blitz, Kay/SB

You guys have 1 hour and 20 minutes

Edited by Paperblade

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man I was reading Marth again and it made me feel worse about Elie because in Marth's last post (#382) he calls Mitsuki out by comparing her read on him to his scum play in Tyne-Wear, and you know if Elie REALLY BELIEVED that using yourself as a comparison is super scummy then why didn't he ever call Marth out on that???

man I was reading Marth again and it made me feel worse about Elie because in Marth's last post (#382) he calls Mitsuki out by comparing her read on him to his scum play in Tyne-Wear, and you know if Elie REALLY BELIEVED that using yourself as a comparison is super scummy then why didn't he ever call Marth out on that???

You mean this?

Mits calling me scummy for my easy vote on her reminds me of what scum me did to blitz in tyne wear. Its hilarious that i'm in her lynch priority just bcuz of that and nothing else.

This was justification made 24 hours later, after he voted for Mitsuki, and it's vague as all heck. I wasn't in Tyne Wear and I didn't pay attention to most of it, so I don't know what he's really refering too. I also don't see him calling her scummy because of something that he did; he's calling it hilarious and such. It's not exactly a protown thing but the way you handled it and the way marth handled this are very different

How does calling her response hilarious change the fact that he used self meta? Why is the way Marth handled things a lot better?

uhhh it's implied pretty heavily that Marth thinks Mitsuki's action is scummy, since he said he thought she could be scum earlier and he's, you know, comparing her actions to those of scum. And how does you not having played in Tyne-Wear change the fact that he compared her actions to something he once did as scum in a game? He did literally the exact same thing I did, but did it with a different game and a different person, and he didn't have to talk about it as much as I did with my Bearclaw case because nobody commented on it, which is pretty much the only reason behind us handling it differently.

The town bounced back between like 4 claims, before a voice spoke up.

"Do you trust me?"

The answer came quickly: a resounding "Hell naw!" Oops, tough luck, Al.

And so Marth was lynched in the final waning hour of Day 1.

Dear Bluedoom,

Trust me, I'm a tailor.

You are Haze, Town Alarmist.

You have abandoned us for the greener fields of crappy video games, but you came back and played some games including School of Hard NOCs in which you almost convinced the town that there was a Cult in a game. I miss you Haze you have such a wonderful imagination why did eclipse kill you. Also you couldnt play in this game because you work like 60 hours a week, rip

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Spread propaganda about USER." You will create some of your propaganda posters about USER, drumming up dissent. USER will require one less vote to become hammered, and this will not go away. This effect stacks when used on the same USER multiple times. People will somehow become calmer at *YLO, so this won't take effect then.

You are allied with the Town. You win if all threats are eliminated.

Is anyone surprised?

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends in 24 hours at 3PM PDT (GMT-7) on August 27th.

I am gonna use this to my advantage when I am done with my homework!!

I see now that this is definitely the provable role thing BBM was talking about earlier. Unless it wasn't him and this is someone else who just loves me very much in which case Ilu2 <3 <3

man I had been trying to keep up with this because the roles are always funny in these but just cannot unto mafia nowadays can follow none of the things ahhhhhhh.

Ether signing out, have fun guys.

IT looks like I'm gonna have to post what I wanted to tomorrow before phase end. I have to sleep early

Whoa, it looks like someone hosted an Epicmafia lobby! This game will be anonymous (but be warned, anyone can read the log afterwards). The winning team of this game will get a version of the role they had in that game until the end of the next night. However, claiming your identity will disqualify you from your FABULOUS PRIZE.

Game Link: https://epicmafia.com/game/3345646?password=b894572ddac588eddefa4b274b1d80bb15c1a171

If you aren't a living player in SFMM4, please do not join this game.