FE6 HM 0% growths, with commentary (complete)

dondon151

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great (once again) Dondon. Any reason why it dissapeared from the main page of FE6? I actually had to find in Youtube, which directed me back to SF.

it's here because the LP forum was created by popular request; i think it still belongs in the FE6 forum though, according to integ's sticky in this forum.

i'll PM him later about it.

So is Roy getting any of the treasure? Like boots? I saw your previous 0% growths and i think maybe Roy gets energy rings?

i'm taking bets on how the stat boosters will be used (but i think some users might already know)

It's actually kind of sad to see that you can trivialize a chapter that's designed to be one of the game's major showdowns that easily. I mean, that berserked Sage did more fighting than most of your units. It's actually kind of epic tbh.

it's here because the LP forum was created by popular request; i think it still belongs in the FE6 forum though, according to integ's sticky in this forum.

As the one who helped Tangerine move threads to this subforum, I was surprised to see it here. I personally feel it makes more sense in the FE6 subforum as well, and if you'd prefer, I can move it back.

For the record in case anyone gets the thought in their head, this wouldn't exactly be going over the head of someone or something like that. We understand that some of these are in a bit more of a grey area. I find this is more of a playlog, and we agreed that those don't belong in here.

i'll PM him later about it.

i'm taking bets on how the stat boosters will be used (but i think some users might already know)

Douglas is getting all of them.

As the one who helped Tangerine move threads to this subforum, I was surprised to see it here. I personally feel it makes more sense in the FE6 subforum as well, and if you'd prefer, I can move it back.

could you please?

Douglas is getting all of them.

there's still 3 chapters to grind his axe rank to S

Why didn't you just fill tate's inventory and have the Knight Crest zip back to the convoy?

i definitely could have done this, but it would have been completely unnecessary, plus i would have had to spend a little bit of time to figure out what to fill up tate's inventory with.

EDIT: PKL tells me the annotations are very off timing-wise, can someone confirm or deny this?

Edited by dondon151

i didn't think any of the annotations were off time

i dunno about most of the energy rings, but I imagine yodel and maybe niime need them to increase staff range, and I think Shin needs either speedwings or an energy ring to kill the manaketes in the final chapter? I dunno man.

He might've taken them down. Colonel M still has some on his channel that he and, coincidentally enough, Mekkah commentated on.

Not a coincidence, actually! I think me and Colonel just decided to commentate on some fun chapters of one of his older runs (I think 14, 21 and 22) and dondon saw it and got really motivated to do it too. We also had one chapter where we had three of us commentate but that shit is hard to coordinate and we kept talking over each other.

edit: Found the ones with just the two of us on Colonel M's channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Got2Bass/videos

Edited by Mekkah

lol you guys were so clueless in ch21

"is he trying to fill it [the convoy] up???"

"NO NO NO don't take the items from wendy!"

"... the legendary bow, murglier, muregli, whatever..."

"if only he would do commentary of every video he made!"

Edited by dondon151