FE6 HM 0% growths, with commentary (complete)

dondon151

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 mov / 21 spd / 60 hp / 27 str / 30 def

only requires 30 statboosters but he's so distance that it's a must

/edit: mov cap is 15 in that game? whoops. I recall reading 32 on the shadow dragon site and presumed it applies to the entire series. still, I pretend that douglas has 32 mov without boots and can break down a plain wall and go farther afterwards.

Edited by Gradivus.

32 mov / 21 spd / 60 hp / 27 str / 30 def

only requires 30 statboosters but he's so distance that it's a must

but 15 mov cap?

Also Dondon I think you messed up one of the annotations- for Douglas finishing off the Hero, you said he had a 77.9% chance to hit for a 22.1% CoS but that would be the CoF. Not sure if you made the same mistake in other places but I noticed it there.

when i mark CoS, it's cumulative over an important fight. so for douglas, it's the chance that he hits his brave lance all 4 times and then hits with his killer lance.

that's why on non-lethal rounds of combat, it'll say something like "character weapon hit @ X hit (Y true)..." because the ellipses indicate that there's more to come.

out of curiosity, was Douglas actually the best candidate to take out that Hero (and who didn't have anything else to do) or did you pick Douglas over other candidates just for the novelty?

hey now roy's gonna get the most important kill in the game so

or is he dun dun dun...

Well, I am not really certain what other enemies might be the most important kill other than the final boss. I suppose a standard enemy might be the most important if a super low turn strategy is done only with Roy. However, with the boots you have and the remaining chapters I do not really feel like there is any thing Roy can kill that could not be done by another character.

Which really only leaves the final boss as the most important kill. If I recall the only two weapons which are super effective against the final boss are Fa and Roy. I suppose you could give Fa the final kill, but I believe the best ending can only be achieved by having Roy deal the final blow. Although, the following are your opening post drives for the run.

• Player units have 0% growths in all stats.
  • It recruits all possible units (there are 51 player units in any given playthrough).
  • It primarily aims for the lowest possible turncount.
  • It secondarily aims for a low play time on the game clock

Given this criteria I suppose that the best ending is not really necessary. In which case how Idoun dies could really be any character that can achieve over 30 phy or 21 mag.

The final boss has 80 hp, 30 defense, 21 resistance, and 16 speed after the main stats. Roy at promotion and base and Sword of Seals does 31 damage at two range. Fa has a whole 2 strength, but +12 in stats from the stone along with 48 effective MT after bonus damage. This gives you 32 damage against the final boss. Given how Lalum and Roy both have boots my guess on how the final chapter will be Roy can walk up to the final boss and two hit with Lalum refreshing Roy. Then, another character could be warped in to KO the boss.

However, you have already completed a 0% growth play-through on HM before. On that particular run in the final chapter you had a whopping two warp uses left. With all the boots you have equipped on your characters now you can pretty much reach Idoun without the use of a warp staff. I imagine those two warp staff uses could have seen better turn saving else where in the game. In which case, you will have no warp uses left on the final chapter since you can already reach Idoun and kill in one turn anyway. With those thoughts in mind too though you have added commentary and in general attempted to have been rather entertaining with all of these videos. If I recall on a FE11 0% growth run of yours you ended up killing the final boss with the dancer for lol

With all of this in mind I think the unit which will get the final kill on the boss will be someone who has been feed a lot of boots, but at the same time would be rather entertaining to land the final blow. Assuming Roy does 62 damage this leaves you with 18 hp to knock out. Niime with Apoc. we have already seen has been getting some boots along with reaching S rank. She can deal enough damage to cover the last 18 hp. Anyway, my final guess is Niime gets the final kill or some character you have invested many boots in already.

Oh, right. Maybe it was FE12 on an easier mode using Feena. Might not have been DD either. Oh, nevermind. I think it must have been FE12 now. But, I certainly remember someone using a funny way of killing Medeus with something that was the FE11-12 graphics and it being something looking like feena.

Edited by Vorena