School of Hard NOCs (take 2) - Game over!

eclipse

tbf Mancer pinged me the whole day anyway I just wasn't MOTIVATED enough Vergil would be ashamed

I'm not reading through Randa's ISO because most of it seems inconsequential to the game at large, considering the play of most people in this game. He could well be scum on PoE, especially since I'm actually town reading Refa based on what I've read (well, it's a slight townread, but a townread nonetheless).

Also, despite Prims lying about his claim, I did in fact roll vanilla. Which is part of my lack of motivation (and thus my lack of content), since whenever I roll VT I end up playing like shit anyways and getting myself ML'd (see: all my early SF games aside from Semi-Precious).

Also also, I noticed that he kept pushing J as scum yesterday. All well and good, except he was also pushing scum!Mancer a lot too for towncred, which worked for most of the game (unrelated: not sure why BT claimed that shot when we have no confirmed doc). Wouldn't be disinterested in lynching him, but I'm gonna go with this:

##Vote: Randa

Honestly, I haven't seen anything from my quick scum of his ISO that suggests he isn't playing his scum meta. Also based off gut reads. I need to reread more people, particularly BBM and Elie.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait vanillas actually exist with 10 town in a 15 player game

i thought mancer was bullshitting

yeah considering that prims also claimed vanilla i kinda question whether or not thats the only fake claim scum has, in which case we should probably lynch poly. if not for the fact that we was the hammer vote.

Actually, quick question for Gorf: why is Randa definitely town IYO? I don't recall you elaborating on this.

probably something to do with the fact that i started, and followed through with, the mancer lynch. mancer also came in and immediately went for the most opportunistic of the wagons in me, backed with poor logic. despite the fact that the wagon was starting to fall off. he then proceed to attempt to lynch me and to try to convince town to lynch me if he flipped town, which we all no he didn't, and there is no rational reason for that to be coming from scum buddies. in addition a numbers itp would be really dumb imo.

Actually, quick question for Gorf: why is Randa definitely town IYO? I don't recall you elaborating on this.

thats because i never did

randa is playing extremely brownie townie imo. his play his been attentive, logical, detailed, invested, scum-hunty, and he made absolutely no calls that made me think twice. atm hes probably my strongest townread based off play. plus he claimed 10 townies and unless hes got 4 other scum members and hes got balls of steel hes town. i doubt an indy would be given that info, let alone be willing enough to claim it.

5%28189%29.png

So it seems I was correct in Prims being scum and I still have got this mafia thing down after being away for a while. I will be looking at the players that have left very little impact on me and who I do not know even exist really in this game (Rapier/Poly/Replacement slot) and I still feel perturbed by Refa mainly because of how he was reacting to things yesterDay and also was holding Prims as town in the situation involving me yesterDay, but for poor reasoning.

Yay town is doing work and making this game much more simple than I original thought it would be.

Gorf, I like you as a person. I like your protection of me. I am still wary of you though since I don't have you sold as town in my book. Help a brother out?

##vote: rapier

sorry kinda PoE here. i wouldnt mind going after any of the other inactives though. idk reading through the thread hasnt brought about any stunning revelations.

5%28189%29.png

So it seems I was correct in Prims being scum and I still have got this mafia thing down after being away for a while. I will be looking at the players that have left very little impact on me and who I do not know even exist really in this game (Rapier/Poly/Replacement slot) and I still feel perturbed by Refa mainly because of how he was reacting to things yesterDay and also was holding Prims as town in the situation involving me yesterDay, but for poor reasoning.

Yay town is doing work and making this game much more simple than I original thought it would be.

Gorf, I like you as a person. I like your protection of me. I am still wary of you though since I don't have you sold as town in my book. Help a brother out?

watchu wanna know bruh

If the confirmed-to-exist cop has a result on the lurkers the may want to out them, I'm pretty confident they're all top scum suspects. Maybe not Rapier (I like making snap decisions off of small interactions) but like let's try this:

##Vote Poly

They're all top scum suspects because I don't see myself voting... almost all of the active players? What, Gorf? I think SB, BBM, Randa, Refa, Elieson and J are all town. (@BBM: You were a gut town read that turned stronger over Mancer's flip)

Another idea I had was to just force claims out of all the lurkers and have a mini-massclaim but I guess I'll have other people's thoughts on that one.

sorry just rereading and i dont remember ever having a confirmed cop. can anybody verify, and hopefully show me the post which shows we have a confirmed cop.

sorry just rereading and i dont remember ever having a confirmed cop. can anybody verify, and hopefully show me the post which shows we have a confirmed cop.

Prims was also Godfather, check the flip.

Poly: Go over Mancer and Randa interactions, then go over your vote again.

Prims was also Godfather, check the flip.

Poly: Go over Mancer and Randa interactions, then go over your vote again.

well thats what i get for just looking at the alignment.

yeah considering that prims also claimed vanilla i kinda question whether or not thats the only fake claim scum has, in which case we should probably lynch poly. if not for the fact that we was the hammer vote.

I'm also a vanilla.

So, it is strange that there are three vanillas in this game. One of us is lying.

I'm also a vanilla.

So, it is strange that there are three vanillas in this game. One of us is lying.

wait when did we get a third vanilla claim. we had two fakes by mancer and prims. poly now you whos the third.

hmm

a read of elie's iso has me doubting my scum read on him. i'm the last one to be calling somebody vague for being short, and it's weird to think that elie was bussing prims at the time he was and NOT mancer, *considering mancer was definitely more likely to be getting lynched at the time.

*may or may not be accurate, will reread in thread to clarify.

the thing is i don't think there's enough to really townread the dude. his content seems really shady and almost... demotivated. a fair amount of the content he posts never really goes anywhere either, i'm kinda just left wondering where his head's at most of the time.

@everybody town reading elie

why?

We'll I have been town reading him because he really just didn't read as scum!elie. Now with the Prims flip it's just highly unlikely that was Prims bussing IMO.

We'll I have been town reading him because he really just didn't read as scum!elie. Now with the Prims flip it's just highly unlikely that was Prims bussing IMO.

I'd say it's more likely because of how Prims was pushing scum!Mancer during the second half of the day.

I'd say it's more likely because of how Prims was pushing scum!Mancer during the second half of the day.

I feel more like Prims showed an initial hesitance towards lynching mancer and was looking for an alternative lynch, that being J, but he was saying through the entire day that he though Eli was scum. Minor difference i know but it does change how I view Eli.