CYOU'RE - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Eury is the safer lynch (better chance at scum, nothing stopping her from being SK) but people apparently want to lynch eclipse more (who I think is SK, but could also be scum I guess but it's less likely?).

I actually just realised that Hatedizer+Mayor is a ridiculously huge scum voting block (especially if they start with 5 of them, they functionally have 7 votes) so really I'd prefer Eury, who seems to have flaked on her defense so meh.

Who still has a will again? I think everyone but Gorf has one at this point but idk.

Personally, I think eclipse is the safer lynch. Her behaviour is scummier than Eury's. I think that if Eury had been coasting, she'd have had something more to say than that.

The times I still wish I had the stuff downloaded to make reading ISO's easier (Baldrick's one [given the random name change or something prior in the game] is not working, so I've been trying to weed out what posts I could since the past few day phases, but that's just taking an obnoxiously long time. o_e).

Between Baldrick/Eclipse, it's hard for me to say, given that I never really had solid reads/thoughts on both slots, honestly. Early on, Eclipse sorta had a townie-ish vibe to her responses/attitude, which is probably why Junko chose to send her a will. (The enthusiasm, mannerisms, and overall responses felt more like town!Eclipse than scum!Eclipse, but then again, I've had issues tacking her down as scum before, so not rolling with this notion confidently.) As the day phases progressed, there seemed a lot of notions of "Scum team X, Y, Z, etc" possibilities, which I'm not fully sure what to make of (it seems to cast a lot of people into consideration in terms of landing on said 'possible scum teams list', given that in this post alone 6 options are listed?). Posting style, reactions, and otherwise overall tone seems to have been pretty steady throughout the game, but was kinda weirded out slightly by the last vote swap to me (though I suppose vote consolidation is a thing, but why not keep with Baldrick if you felt that he was your preferred, over myself?). Felt pretty easy of a vote swap, at least in the given situation. All in all, she doesn't feel super scummy to me, but there is a certain sort of questioning notion from time to time (and with the bias of me generally having some trouble in reading her as a whole, it's worth noting, I feel.)

From what I can recall (and from what I've weeded out in the sparse "need to manually dig into every page to find Poly/Baldrick slot's posts" stuffs I've done so far), I don't remember ever getting a semblence of townie-ish vibes from the slot ever in the game. I remember being confused/uncertain about the player slot for a while (when I was doing ISO posts n' whatnot), and from what I've managed to re-read, I'm not really getting a better/clearer grasp of his player slot as a whole. Fixerino ISO links pl0x.

So between those two, I'd be leaning moreso towards a Baldrick lynch than Eclipse, as I'd rather lean towards someone who dropped a semi-townie vibe at some point in the game and keep them around over a slot that I felt was a huge walking variable/unknown to me. Would prefer to take the time to fully read through his ISO before finalizing a vote, but I'm honestly not sure how long that'd take/will have to get the add-on to make things faster, so will take a bit more time (and I'd have to check when the deadline is as well for voting). [Though I do appreciate the tl;dr recap of the situation in terms of confirmed/what's happening - Thanks Baldrick. <3]

@SB: "I'd prefer Eury, who seems to have flaked on her defense so meh." - wait wut? How did I flake on my defense, when I literally posted why/the fact that yeah, I've been inactive due to various reasons? o.O There's not much more I can say than, "WELP, I suck at activity levels gaiz- mah bad fellow townies.", lol. Inb4 Eury = Knot 2.0

Yeah, you've been busy and stuff, but while you've been around all you've really done is try to defend your slot rather than find scum - which is something that makes more sense coming from a scum slot than a town one.

I don't really want a Baldrick lynch atm. I don't think Rogue is an SK fakeclaim and he has better interactions with flipped mafia than both the Eury and eclipse slots, so yeah.

Eury/Gorf do not have wills (I'm assuming Eury can't self-target).

Since I STILL see sentiment on me being lynched, and since I see that not enough of you listening to me regarding my reasons to lynch Baldrick, I'm going to list out all my thoughts, in alpha order, so if you guys decide to be lazy and lynch me, I'll still be of some use.

Baldrick - I went over this a million times - his associative reads with kirsche are really, REALLY bad, and I think the case against me is terrible for reasons that the lot of you can ISO. With two independent kills running around, I don't think having a mafia rogue is out of the question. Furthermore, it's impossible to say whether or not rogue really is his role, because all it does is visits, and there's exactly two roles that can prove that all it does is visit (Shinori and Gorf). However, the latter point isn't the reason why I'm interested in lynching him.

Dormio - If he was a godfather SK, there would've been literally no reason to kill BBM on N3 - he'd be able to be a cop clear forever, and nothing else would be necessary. He's obviously not a mafia godfather, which is why he's the closest thing to obvtown in the game, full stop.

Eury - Not giving out a will is actually a null tell, unless that part of the role is compulsive. Between the three who aren't contributing much, she's highest on the list because of Gorf/Dormio's logic, which I'll get to in a sec.

Gorf - One of they ways of keeping multiple scum factions in check is crossfire. The only way crossfire can happen with Gorf is if a ninja kill is used on him. Thus, having Gorf as a loudmouth defeats the purpose of crossfire. Furthermore, the only way for town to drive a lynch on him would either be that everyone else was cleared, or BBM/Shinori caught him. Since I think that it would be extremely cruel to one of the scum factions to force them to betray themselves to get rid of him, I think Gorf is town.

SB - This is where stuff get complicated, and no I'm not going to link things, I need to get back to bed. First off, I don't like the immediate assumption that today was SK hunting day, because it made no sense, given the game states of D4 (not MYLO), D5 (MYLO), and D6 (two deaths, and very unlikely that Euklyd redirected a kill to himself, but somewhat possible that he changed his mind and redirected the SK to kirsche). Second, once there is a revelation that scum probably exists, he. . .sits on it. This isn't the SB that's been playing for the past five day phases, this is a weirdly apathetic one. Lastly, scum revivers have existed (that was me in Pokemon Legendaries, and screw you Other Mafia for shooting me), and reviving the doc with OC is actually beneficial to SB, should he be scum. He'd be able to find out where the doctor is, and make sure that his kill was elsewhere. As for the N4 no-kill? Randa had done something completely different than what SB suggested. If Baldrick doesn't flip scum, this is where I'd look second.

Now, back to being miserable, in bed.

@Eclipse: That was moreso me kinda derping out in the game in general (as opposed to me purposely withholding/choosing not to send one out). Between IRL and other shizz, I didn't send in a night action via PMs, ergo no wills went out (though I'm pretty sure the vast majority of the player, minus Gorf, have one anyways, so eh). And yeah, I can't self-target, so the will creator can't even leave behind a will of my own. Sad times. :[

I assumed the game was 15/4/1/1 at the start because of CY'OR1's numbers were 16/4/1, and I didn't think the numbers would change that much considering a lot of our roles don't actually seem to be that good? Anyway, why is this scummy rather than just me making an assumption and being wrong about it? And uh... I don't see how my day 6 performance has been particularly terrible? I thought my Day 4 was way worse in that regard anyway. And I haven't sat on it either, I changed my vote to someone who I felt was more likely to be scum!scum over SK and

You also seem to be forgetting that I predicted the N2 and N3 kills too, the doc just didn't work because Prims is a jerk. And uh... yes, a Mafia Reviver could exist, but that doesn't mean it will.

I need to actually reread your Baldrick case because tbh it's really unmemorable.

Also, the Eury vote and that post seems to be a huge disconnect between your reads and your actions, why are you voting the person who seems to be roughly null to you with the person who you consider to be the second scummiest player in the game? It wasn't even close to consolidation time when you placed your vote either.

He'd be able to find out where the doctor is, and make sure that his kill was elsewhere.

That would be a possibility, except his suggestions where for me to doc, the hydra, BBM, and him. Though I didn't actually see any of the request before I submitted my action I did target the hydra and BBM. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense for him recommend the people that they are going to kill. Even with a strongman it's not logical.

@Eury: It might be too little, too late, but ISO. If you're worried about running out of time/motivation trying to decide, have some teal deers. As for your post, I dislike the amount of indecision you have, but I can't see scum intent in it, so I you're between eclipse and Gorf in my lynch priority.

@eclipse:

Why are my interactions with kirsche bad? You don't elaborate on where this rebuttal to my case is, frankly I don't believe it exists.

You're voting Eury, but you don't even respond to her post. Given you have a null-read on her, this makes your vote feel like consolidation, only scum wanting to lynch anyone other than themselves would do that as early as you did.

The SB case is ignoring he basically engineering the Mitsuki/J lynch, so yeah. Interesting that you say you'd lynch SB "if Baldrick doesn't flip scum"; you seem to have given up on me today, do you think I will be lynched D7 and the game will keep going into D8?

I just had a random thought... having two independent serial killers, with so many killing roles around, seems strange, but a SK team of 2 would probably be more balanced and less swingy. (maybe by a recruit, which would explain 6 or more). Eclipse was defending Shin before, and I don't think they would worry about associative reads because you'd have to be crazy to look for SK associative reads. Still, if you think she's more likely the SK, it's something to keep in mind.

I was assuming Shin had a recruit that he used N1 or something.

Either that, or they were odd/even SKs that turned fulltime when another one of them died.

Need to finish up WW stuff so I'll be a little while thinking.

##Vote: eclipse

I don't think there's enough support for the Eury lynch and the fact eclipse turned around to sheep my vote despite her read on me doesn't really make sense for town!her.

Gorf/Dormio/Eury, you need to switch soon.

votal's again

eclipse (3): Baldrick, SB., Dormio

Eurykins (2): eclipse, #HBC Gorf

Not Voting (2): dirge of swans, Eurykins

You have 3 hours and 16 minutes left in the day. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Prims, if the required number of votes isn't hit, what happens?

This directly affects my next response. I'm surprised the phase is still going - otherwise, I wouldn't have posted that wall.

- A failed lynch results in a No Lynch the first time, and a universal loss the second.

edit: i'm unsure whether d4 counted as a failed lynch or not, but you did fail to find the requisite votes for the lynch, so i'd say UL on failing to lynch again. prims can overrule me on this Edited by Curly Brace

I know we didn't have the votes for bearclaw on D4, that's why I'm not sure whether or not Prims counted it. It's also why I sheeped the first case that I could, so I wouldn't have to ask this question.