CYOU'RE - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game was actually a lot of fun while i lasted so gg! like, i actually had a lot of fun playing and didn't get too nervous or freak out. so, thanks guys, this was fun.

how do i make my good ED1 reads last anyway bc the reason i like dying early is i tend to read people really well at first and then the longer the game goes/i'm alive, the worse my reads become

this is a serious question since i do wanna get better at mafia KINDA I GUESS and idk how do fix this problem. :X

i remember talking to kaoz about it before but it was a super while back

Dormio complained that his role designed to let him slack off didn't let him slack off enough which is all you need to know about him.

Maybe if the game had started earlier so that I didn't get my graphics card fixed by D2 leaving me with the choice between playing video games and posting in mafia, I would have posted in mafia more.

... Who am I kidding, mafia is way too hard.

I always wanted a Networker in the game since OC was the fun part of my past two huge larges (Suika the Neighborizer and GOD the IRC-channel-making insomniac)

I feel like this says something about OC's superiority.

nah OC is fun in NOC specifically because not everybody has it and it's like the cool kids club and the surprise of "HEY WE CAN TALK OC NOW"

when everybody has OC it's boring and unfun

same thing with night talk

Yeah honestly fuck doing flavor research for this. Maybe I should just watch Fate/Zero but isn't it written by the guy who made Madoka because he literally gets off to the thought of making little girls cry? Kind of a deterrent.

correction: he gets off to the thought of making everybody die*

*pedit: "die" was a typo and should be "cry," but really it works both ways so it stays

Additionally, Euklyd could have been clever and caught certain scum abilities by hijacking them to Larsa, though this only worked on Mancer and eclipse once she gained her active powers.

this was my plan! except more with kills than with abilities

iirc I did target people who had claimed not to have active abilities and I thought were lying about it

[12/3/14, 5:41:46 PM] Eukatastrophe: my strat is gonna basically be

[12/3/14, 5:41:47 PM] Eukatastrophe: redirect

[12/3/14, 5:41:49 PM] Eukatastrophe: all the people

[12/3/14, 5:41:53 PM] Eukatastrophe: who say they don't have actions

[12/3/14, 5:41:59 PM] Eukatastrophe: to the claimed loudmouth

I was super happy with my role (the flavor as well), so I was extra disappointed that I was so terrible

not as disappointed as Boron though

again, sorry about that

also I feel like hijacker is still town on rolespec just given all the kills floating around itg

Still salty that I only got to be Shulk for a day and a night. Didn't even last as long as the person who rolled Shulk in the original Xenoblade mafia.

The moral of the story is basically that if you roll Shulk in mafia games, you're probably going to die sometime before N2.

Just invite BBM like 13 times in February, problem solved (that'll be $5). Bizz also owes me $5, I'm raking in the monies. :3

PRIMS. PLAY PENDUAL. Because I'm way too sick to do it now. So you'll have to do it for me.

Oh, right, the mafia game. . .the "ideal" situation would've been to literally sit on my kill until BBM scanned me, and once he cleared me, sniped him. However, I felt that would draw the game out too long, so I decided to strongkill him instead, mostly as a favor to the mafia. For the rest of the game, I town-sided, because town was in trouble anyway. BTW, I targeted Paper on N1, and figured that if I was outed, I'd make up some BS about the alt account being crazy because Hannes is hardly the paragon of sanity. Unfortunately, Mancer was a meanie and didn't target me on N2.

Town also mislynched once (and even correctly NK'd scum) and was in MYLO/LYLO so...I don't know what to say. Town basically needed scum to crossfire to win.

Technically twice, if you count the bearclaw modkill.

And to individual players. . .

TOWN - FFS, if I can pull apart a case like what I did with Baldrick, you guys had best respond to it, not dick around.

Baldrick - I got tired of arguing with you, since I knew you were scum, and my will would be sufficient to screw you over should you decide to lynch me. That's all. You were buddying with kirsche so hard that the guys in the graveyard were facepalming. It was up to the town to see that. Also, don't EVER fucking pull that bullshit that you did at the end of D6 again - you do NOT do that when the fate of the game is unknown when hammer isn't reached.

SB - Less rolespec, more day interactions, that's all I ask!

Dormio - Do you mind explaining your logic a bit more? Conclusions are great, but I do like seeing the path you took to get there!

Dormio - Do you mind explaining your logic a bit more? Conclusions are great, but I do like seeing the path you took to get there!

Normally, I would. However double EXP events and my desire to still get in some games of DotA meant that I didn't really have that much time left in my day to writing out my thoughts for mafia.

Being ESL is suffering.