121 members have voted

1. 1. Do ya??? Huh? Huh???

• Yes, because reasons.
    • No, because reasons.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I like his/her deer-dragon form. I just don't like that he/she has to use a dragonstone to transform into it... I'm obviously going to be choosing the female Kamui since I'm a girl, and I hope I can make her look older than she appears in the artwork, or I'm going to wind up with yet another dumb little girl manakete/manakete-like thing.

Female Kamui looks like a regular-sized young adult to me. What about her makes her look to you as little as Nowi/Nah, two characters of the same art style? o.o;

Well, maybe not literally a little girl, but female Kamui looks like a fourteen year old to me. She's got some breasts going on there, but then again, Mist was rather busty as well for her age.

Edited by Anacybele

Huh. She still seems much older than that in my own eyes.

BTW, when were Robin's customization options shown off in terms of how long before the Japanese FE13 was released, if at all? It might be a clue as to when we can expect more info about customization, guaranteed the Japan release doesn't happen first.

...Wait. I just realized. What if the baby Garon kidnaps is actually Dancer Girl, not Kamui? Remember in the first trailer, we saw her dancing for him. Kamui might actually have just simply been separated from Hoshido by accident and found by Nohrians. Or maybe both were kidnapped?

Uh no? It's pretty obvious that the baby who was kidnapped was Kamui. Why else the camera would be in first person? Perhaps Dancer girl was kidnapped but definitely not as a baby.

Glitches can ruin your game. And dragon laguz didn't need any glitches to have infinite weapons.

To my knowledge, neither of these will crash your game. Mine v2 (which repairs Myrrh's stone by controlling gorgon eggs) in particular is really useful, since it's not limited to that.

I dunno if you're misinterpreting what I'm saying, but what I'm trying to say is ignoring the fact Dragon laguz could only remain transformed so long while Manaketes had until their stones broke (which in FE1 was never, and in FE11 could be easily circumvented via the starsphere) is a tad silly. Both systems had their merits gameplaywise, though FE1 Tiki had it best.

And since durability is gone, what's the problem? Isn't it better to turn into a dragon whenever, no meter, if the stone is infinite?

I think Kamui is a new dragon tribe, yeah. Can't really say much else. Maybe water, idk.

My first thought is this, but I've also been thinking Kamui could be something like a Classic Dragon Tribe like an Earth Dragon or similar redesigned for the 3DS style.

Isn't it possible that Manaktes and/or half-Manaketes grow at the same rate as humans until puberty or something? That explains why Nah is a teenager and the same approximate age as the other children characters. Manaketes would probably all die out if they had to be babies for a thousand years before they could fend for themselves. As far as I know, nothing in the games contradicts this, and Nah supports it.

...Wait. I just realized. What if the baby Garon kidnaps is actually Dancer Girl, not Kamui? Remember in the first trailer, we saw her dancing for him. Kamui might actually have just simply been separated from Hoshido by accident and found by Nohrians. Or maybe both were kidnapped?

The part of the trailer translated as "I'll let you live... to do my bidding" is literally "I'll let you live... as my child."

We know that Kamui was raised as Nohrian royalty. We don't really know anything about the Dancer yet, so it's possible, but the line as well as the fact that it's in first person strongly point to it being Kamui.

The part of the trailer translated as "I'll let you live... to do my bidding" is literally "I'll let you live... as my child."

We know that Kamui was raised as Nohrian royalty. We don't really know anything about the Dancer yet, so it's possible, but the line as well as the fact that it's in first person strongly point to it being Kamui.

I have strange feeling that the dancer might act as a similar role to C.C. from Code Geass.

Isn't it possible that Manaktes and/or half-Manaketes grow at the same rate as humans until puberty or something? That explains why Nah is a teenager and the same approximate age as the other children characters. Manaketes would probably all die out if they had to be babies for a thousand years before they could fend for themselves. As far as I know, nothing in the games contradicts this, and Nah supports it.

As does Roy, for that matter. You actually summarized what my theory on the matter is quite well despite not knowing about it, I normally go on long explanations.

Though I usually consider the age they "stop" at to be "varies with the individual" since Fae looks about six, while Nah looks around 14.

(I say stop b/c my theory is way weirder than it really should be just for the sake of keeping apparent age easy to calculate.)

Roy COULD be half-Manakete, no one is sure.

And RD's laguz dragon are the best dragon ever. Fishy from Awakening and Deer Pokemon just can't win against it. :p

Seriously, why do they feel the need to 'modernize', or rather JRPG everything ?

There is something that confuse me in the translation of the trailer, thank you shadowofchaos btw. Kamui call Garon, 'sir'. Is that normal in Japan to call your father 'sir' ?

And he apparently already know that he was born in Hoshido but raised in Nohr.

Edited by B.Leu

^ Modernize? What do you mean? id say the tellieus games are the outliers here when it comes to modernizing, mechanical changes and lack of series staples. Why are people so surprised and upset that they are/will/might be using a element that has been in the series for years?

Also roy could be half Manakete? Wow i was sure ninians father was human, oh well you live and learn I guess.

Edited by goodperson707

No.

I do not think so.

Yes he/she can change into a dragon, but that doesn't mean it is a Manakete.

I really can't say it's a Manakete or Laguz.

Because both already have their own stories and customs to define what they are.

Is very difficult for me to call

him/her a Manakete or Laguz; because all I see are superficial things with the other races, but that doesn't define what he/she is.

In any case, seems to be (at least for me) it will be a new type of Dragon race.