Sunwoo

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lazy but I got a courier message from Mancer. Comments in brackets.

He says:

-Via is pinging him because of their voteswapping (particularly wrt Makaze although he kind of got some details wrong I think)

-Blitz and Makaze seem okay. Doesn't get why he (idr who, this is just what it says) thinks Refa used his messages badly.

-Wants Refa to repeat why he voted Makaze initially because he isn't satisfied with his answer because he said he read the thread and therefore should've had opinions on people? (I don't really get it.)

-Eury is likely scum but he wants to give her a chance to explain herself before she gets lynched.

Votals

Blitz (2): SB, Strawman

Eurykins (2): Lord Gaius, Refa

Prims (2): Makaze, Shinori

Shinori (1): Blitz

Makaze (1): Quote

Not voting: Rapier

You have approximately 10 hours remaining.

Also, I may need a sub.

Garfield%20Without%20Garfield%201_zpsruh

I FORGOT WE HAD 48 HOUR DEADLINES

Fuck me, although I probably wouldn't have posted anyways since I was busy yesterday and just sort of demotivated today (mostly because it feels like there's not much discussion due to two people flaking, but also because all of my scumreads are in the other phase and they have very limited responses). Also Mancer, I don't have any other answers. Feel free to call me out on it. =)

Also reading it up. I must honor the player who I represent! No matter what the Mafia thinks, their scummy plans are useless, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS

This game's D1 is much quicker to read thanks everybody <3

Eury I think you should really either send someone a courier message or post an announcement about your

Blitz, what's up with the Shinori vote dude? They haven't even talked yet, that's a really ballsy vote and your play kinda seems all over the place. ITP rolefishing even when you criticize that first announcer for fishing on junko, pretty vague opinions. I'm dropping town read on you.

@SB: I just felt like bringing it up because somebody (can't remember who) said something about possible alignment clues with me and Mancer which I don't agree with. Pretty sure it was just early game banter. Where's your Junko read at? Can't find it.

@Makaze: On the bus home, so just ask if you want reasoning for reads (this applies to everyone.) Refa, SB, and Via all varying levels of town. You, Straw, and Blitz are pretty null. You're leaning town, Straw's in the middle, Blitz leaning scum. Rapier and Shinori have nothing. Nightreads haven't changed, I don't think Prims is a good lynch.

Wait shit we're not the ones who are able to be lazy. Fuck.

I feel like lynching in the day is a better plan because of interactions and stuff but like

Could have fooled me. Anyways, I'd normally agree that we should lynch between day players, but considering the fantastic activity it's not really much better than if we lynched night players.

ACTUALLY

this is a super good point. idr what game it was but I scumread Prims (I think it was Prims) and he asked me why I was so worried about him reading me as town if I thought he was scum. So you'd think it'd be something he would be more aware of?

Also I had another thought. I can see just trying to hide your posting style as announcer, but what is the town intent in deliberately trying to imitate a player in the game? Could people answer this for me? <_<

I'm quickreading through Elie's posts and I have kind of a weird vibe on him too.

Yeah, I wasn't actually thinking about that, but it's a good point regardless. Also, it's Inception Mafia.

I can't see why anyone would benefit from imitating your posting style for a simple reads post, but I figured the person was scum because of the reads themselves until I found it was Terrador.

Can you explain those weird vibes?

I'm less sure on Eury now after reading her posts again and not really finding anything super townie there? 150 word limits suck because there's no room to go into detail so it's not really useful if you forget why you felt a certain way about someone because there's no room to go into detail. I agree with Refa that she's been nitpicky but I dunno, I felt like she was pretty much the same in CYOU'RE. BBM halp.

Eli is still scummy for stuff I posted in my announcement and nothing really changed since that happened. It feels like he wasn't trying to build a case on anyone so much as attack individual posts and it came across as very weird to me.

Yeah, after checking a post of Eury's in CYOU'RE (all by myself with no prompting from anyone else definitely), she was super nitpicky in her cases there too buuuuuut...it felt different. This reminds me more of .Hack.

That's just bad play on Eli's part, not scummy play.

Blitz's quoteblock post was good (not in that "oh man, Blitz your reads are amazing, we're going to sweep up the game with them" sense, more like "yeah, this makes way more sense from Town Blitz than Scum Blitz), the ONLY thing that actually bothers me is his vote on Shinori. Guess what, it's not enough to make me want to lynch him.

Prims' announcer post was townie enough (I probably should have actually read it before saying I would have voted him before, because I feel like the Day Persuader is town and I kind of influenced them blah) that I at least don't want to lynch him today.

Strawman is town on gut. Like I don't think his reads are super amazing, but at least he's being genuine about it? It's a gut read despite the reasoning because scum can easily do the same, which is why I'm not as confident about it as others.
I have a bad feeling about SB but I don't know why. Mreh, hopefully he'll be easier to read with flips. Prims, if you have another announcement/courier shot, please explain why SB is playing to his scum meta.
Was townreading them earlier, but Bizz's reaction to Makaze's vote is actually pretty bad? Like it comes across as scum getting mad because someone has a shitty scumread on them, and I'd expect Bizz to be less aggressive (...maybe the wrong word but whatever) and more understanding as town? Like in .Hack, when Poly had a lame scumread on them, they didn't like flip out on him.

##Unvote

##Vote: Bizz

This game's D1 is much quicker to read thanks everybody <3

Blitz, what's up with the Shinori vote dude? They haven't even talked yet, that's a really ballsy vote and your play kinda seems all over the place. ITP rolefishing even when you criticize that first announcer for fishing on junko, pretty vague opinions. I'm dropping town read on you.

Actually that's a good point. Blitz, why are you trying to lynch an ITP when you complained about me for ITP fishing yesterday?

PS I'd vote Eurykins if we're lynching a night phase player. I'm like 100% sure that noone actually wants to lynch Bizz except me, so the main reason my vote is there is so that night players can take a hint (please no viggerino though, if they're town then day phase will be way more stale).

Also reading it up. I must honor the player who I represent! No matter what the Mafia thinks, their scummy plans are useless, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS, USELESS

I don't think I'm doing a good job of honoring the player I'm representing, but hopefully he'll be OK with it anyways. What do you think, Rapier?

Whatever fuck this I dont feel like being lynched. Unvote me, I'm the itp that claimed and I've already been targeted by an action. Please target me tonight and I will win. Sorry for being kinda detached, I wasn't lying when Isaid I was busy irl but I knew thia would happen motherfuck

I need two more actions.

I'll do whatever you want me to but I have no other poeers aside from two announcements per cycle and another ability I'll save for now.

Also refa I tend to get pissed when I'm not mafia and people have shitty scumreads on me. If you have a shitty case on me I'm gonna call you out lol. Makaze's case was super shitty. Poly's in .hack at least had some merit and I was reading him as town whereas, at the time, I was reading Makaze as scum.

Also refa I tend to get pissed when I'm not mafia and people have shitty scumreads on me. If you have a shitty case on me I'm gonna call you out lol. Makaze's case was super shitty. Poly's in .hack at least had some merit and I was reading him as town whereas, at the time, I was reading Makaze as scum.

Maybe it's because I haven't played with you much, I dunno. Can't really recall you reacting like that ever.

Refa, why does Blitz having basically no scumreads and doing nothing to press them (and defaulting to prodvoting for a claimed NON-HOSTILE ITP instead) make sense from a town Blitz perspective?