Release hype thread

VincentASM

WAIT A MINUTE. We were told that you could only grind in the Hoshido route. but if you get exp from My castle battles and Nohr also has my castle can't you just grind streetpass on the Nohr route if you need to grind?

lmao.

pretty much my thought exactly

At least you can buff your team with my castle features

Edited by LoboKD001

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAIT A MINUTE. We were told that you could only grind in the Hoshido route. but if you get exp from My castle battles and Nohr also has my castle can't you just grind streetpass on the Nohr route if you need to grind?

lmao.

It's already confirmed that Streetpass don't grant EXP in Nohr.

Wow this my castle battle is long though. Wonder if they're all going to be like this?

Hmm... who knows. They're evenly matched here and Attack/Guard Stance aren't broken (at this point).

Better than Awakening's steam-rolling anyway XD

Hmm... who knows. They're evenly matched here and Attack/Guard Stance aren't broken (at this point).

Better than Awakening's steam-rolling anyway XD

Very true! I'm just wondering if they'll get to be practically stalemate-like long battles towards endgame where it's more an endurance of the healers staves and the luck of getting crits for making progress. MC is a pretty large map for 10 v 10.

Cool, you can buy skills from characters. But they can only be transferred to the same character and you can't buy the same skill. Costs about 250G, IIRC.

Also, the player has two Mozumes now, haha.

Although I think you need money to summon the guest Mozume.

Cool, you can buy skills from characters. But they can only be transferred to the same character and you can't buy the same skill. Costs about 250G, IIRC.

Oh. Well that's pretty pointless then.

Seems like you can only face rub once per battle/chapter. Not sure exactly what lets you go again.

Edited by capmalachi

ahh. It's just like the first streamer, isn't it? xD

idk what difficulty they are playing but all of the nohr siblings are still alive after the decision chapter.

so maybe this one will hurt less while watching.