New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phase actually ended between posts 627 and 628, but since I couldn't get in here to post it due to work, there's no penalty for extra posting. Not like there was any serious content in those posts anyway.

It is Twilight. Like I said before, it will probably take awhile, I've only got a few minutes here now, and it won't be enough. My lunch hour will be the earlier you can expect the Night to begin.

Sarah counted up the votes on her at the end of the meeting. 6 votes, that's not a majority, so that meant she'd be safe right? And since nobody else had more votes on them than she did, that meant nobody was getting hanged today. Breathing a sigh of relief, she stroked the lucky rabbit's foot charm she had hanging from one of the zippers on her messenger bag before reaching inside to pull out her tarot deck for tonight's reading. There was much work to do, killers and cultists to be caught and all that. If she could just narrow things down a little more...

"Damn shame it had to come to this," a smooth and refined voice shattered her concentration and she looked up to see a tight ring of townsfolk had formed around her. An apologetic expression on his face, the man continued, "While I never much cared for your new age hoodoo voodoo or whatever it is you do do, you are a woman and this is no proper end for a lady."

"Oh stuff it already," interrupted the brusque woman beside him. "We all know the rules, and we're gonna carry them out as agreed. The lots say she lost, she dies. Let's just make it quick." Was their a hint of unease hiding under her voice? Fear for what was to come during the night, residual panic from the stress of the assassination just hours ago, it would have been impossible to tell.

After a few more feeble protests from the psychic, she gave up, and soon enough the deed was done, and her innocent laid bare.

MancerNecro has been lynched. He was Sara, the Town Astral Cop.

It is now Night 2. You may post again.

Edit: I'll fix thread title and countdown later.

Edited by Balcerzak

I am. And the fact that Mancer left without a claim is extremely irritating.

. . .though he wasn't part of my harem so w/e.

Still think that anti-town shot Marth, and would like Blitz to answer what I asked him before leaving.

In my defense the clock said 40 minutes till phase when I posted.

That's my fault, I didn't notice that I specifically needed to tick "Stop Countdown at Zero". Otherwise it starts counting up the time since the deadline expired, which is counterproductive. Again, that's all on me, no harm no foul.

Still at work, but on 2nd 30 min break, so can do a little updating here and there.

Since Snike's in for Terrador's spot, he can help solidify a read. Not liking the lack of Rapier, but I suspect that Mancer targeted Rapier N1 (and Mancer's just paranoid enough to wonder if he hit a godfather). I really want Wen to get in here and say stuff. . .hell, that applies to a lot of the game.

Now excuse me while I try to fumble my way back to bed. Not my fault that carrots taste nasty!

. . .and Blitz, where did Gaius claim? Because I can't find it!

he never did, someone did it for him. Since he didn't claim, I shouldn't out what he claimed until he claims himself.

okay, real talk, Wen NEEDS to get in here and claim, I am getting paranoid with this cult. I am quite sure it is still Kirsche (basically, I want to know if Wen can do anything to put a stop to the cultleader)

basically, all I can say is, he may or may not be mason, but that isn't part of the claim. He may or may not be cult leader, but that has nothing to do with the claim either.

Ummm. . .what. Are you that godawful role I made that's BP Martyr or something?

Because that would make one shot per phase. Unless you were shot in the day or something, which makes even less sense.

so, which one of you jerks decided to shoot me

there is another unaccounted shot?

I thought the day kill was made by our SK and our vig didn't specify phase (I just assumed night). So, unless it is the vig, following Kirsche's orders, I can't think of anything else. Thoughts?

Or unless kirsche himself has a kill. . .but he's not on right now, so he would've had to have sent that order in well in advance (in other words, highly unlikely)! Still, it doesn't make sense for Hunter to do that, since SB would have to be a SK BP Martyr (as Hunter's last words on SB's recruitment were "no idea").

SB, what do you think happened?

(also, it seems I was wrong, Marth's role isn't the only OP one, SB's role is just as OP)

also, ftr, I waiting for mod confirmation regarding something. Wen really needs to claim how his role works