QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

generally vegetables but favorites include mushrooms, onions, peppers, tomatoes on the pizza.

Not really picky just no cheese or meat, (trying eliminate meat and dairy products)

There's two ways I like my pizza:

- straight cheese

- some combo of chicken, mushrooms, and spinach

Anything else gets tossed out the window.

Just pepperonni. I don't think I ever had pizza that wasn't just with pepperonni. Well, there was this one time... that sent me to the hospital. Or at least it seemed like the pizza was to blame. Oh well.

I manage well with most topics but my favorites have to be:olives, mushrooms, green/banana peppers & occasionally ranch sauce substituting for pizza sauce

I'm the only one in my family who doesn't like onions and I get loaded with:"Onions are the best!", "How don't you like onions?" etc.

I like chicken, bacon, and artichoke on mine. Like that thing at Papa Murphy's. Unf so bomb. I also like cheese and spinach. I dont like too much meat other than chicken, but ill dig on pepperoni and/or linguisa. Im not huge on red sauce, gimme the ranch.

I'm pretty picky when it comes to what kind of pizza I'll eat, so it'd take too long to say what I wouldn't. I generally like most Italian pizzas though; cheese is pretty okay, there are others that I really like that are less boring as well but I can't think of any AT THE MOMENT and it's really bothering me!

Question 366. What is the best pizza topping?

Margherita

Pretty picky. Not really interested in eating more than pepperoni, but just cheese is preferable. Meat pizzas are about the furthest I'll go, although hawaiian is OKAY.

Simple, plain margherita, but I'm not picky. Olives, capsicum and mushrooms are the exception, fuck them all and you can't even pick them off because the flavour's always bloody cooked into the thing.