Serenes Forest Scribbles - The results are in, check out the winners in the Scribbles section!

Tangerine

Yup, that's what I have planned. The elimination rounds will be multiple vote, and the final round will be single vote.

How many votes will we get and how will voting be conducted? (And when should we vote by? :p)

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the elimination rounds you'll be able to vote for anything you want. Essentially you'll be voting for what submissions you'd like to see move on to the final round, so you can vote for everything you like/feel deserves to be in the finals. I like doing it this way because it gives people a chance to show the artists, writers and craftsmen that they enjoyed their submissions, where if it was only a single vote a lot of submissions would probably end up voteless just because people would vote for whatever one of their favorites they feel has the best chance to win. The 50 submissions (25 from the draws/sprites poll and 25 from the writes/miscs poll) that make it out of that round will move to the final round, which will be single vote only and will determine the winners and the top ten.

Feb 5th - 10th will be the elimination round and 10th-15th will be the finals. Both date ranges fall on a weekend, so there should be ample time to look into the submissions and make a decision!

Edited by Tangerine

He said, as dozens of muffled gasps could be heard faintly among the crowd of event-goers.

I think it's sort of an unwritten rule to not vote for yourself, so probably best not to, lest you invite silent judgement upon yourself.

Edited by Tangerine

Oh good - then I have plenty of time to look over the entries again! :3

I looked at all the art and miscellaneous sections (including to listening to all the music), but I definitely want to go back through and give it another look-see.

So many stories! I love reading - I'll totally read every single one of them, but I'm glad I don't have to do it all in a day or two. I got through a handful of them already (and I need to go to bed soon) but I'll probably also give them all a second glance through before the 5th.

Unlimited votes in the first round is a good idea! Will there be a poll or will people be messaging you with their "ballots"?

Edited by Kakeyo

He said, as dozens of muffled gasps could be heard faintly among the crowd of event-goers.

I think it's sort of an unwritten rule to not vote for yourself, so probably best not to, lest you invite silent judgement upon yourself.

Hey, presidents get to vote for themselves. And I would like to be president some day. Course the president of my country does absolutely sod all so it a'int that big a deal.

Oh juuuuuuuuuuuuu~

132 submissions is Fantastic turnout. I'm really proud of the community for getting so involved with the fandom!

Edited by Elieson

I'm loving the entries that have been submitted and they're really cool (one or two left me kinda speakless)!

Also...wow...I have MUCH to learn. I drew a picture that I am pretty proud of , but in comparison...dang...

Then again, most entries probably used their 2 months wisely (for the most part). Not me! I did mine during the last week because of me procrastinating a lot...and my (mainly school)life just needed most of my attention! ...It's still pretty good though, but it could have been better.

Lastly......THANK GOD, I FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING INTERESTING TO READ THIS WEEK! AND I have some music to listen to while reading! ;3

Wow, so many submissions! I feel intimidated, heh.

The feeling is pretty mutual! ;3

Yeah, I have no chance of winning this XD

I looked through every submission and I really enjoyed what I saw. And it really looks like everyone had fun with it all! Excellent work to everybody!

Welp, at least I had fun making my story.

I have a feeling that the drawing section will cause some problems (since there are so many good draws).

Welp, at least I had fun making my story.

I have a feeling that the drawing section will cause some problems (since there are so many good draws).

The Final Showdown would be: draw to the death

THE PEN/PENCIL/PAINTBRUSH/TABLET PEN/ETC IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD

I'm not sure only one week will be enough for the written stories.

Split the poll into two seems also just. I mean, it's over 50 creations, I think it will be difficult for people to choose.

But anyway there is a lot of good creations, well done everyone!

The Final Showdown would be: draw to the death

THE PEN/PENCIL/PAINTBRUSH/TABLET PEN/ETC IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD

You realize how many bad jokes I could do with this sentence alone?

At least, you can be sure that your drawing will be in top 25 xD.

I don't know if the pool has categories or not but if it's the latter, I wouldn't be surprise to see drawings almost everywhere xD.

I'll be the contrary opinion and say that the writing side has a lot of really good stories. . .and I'm not even halfway through them! The stuff in miscellaneous is impressive, as well. I'm really picky about what I like in my drawings, though. . .