Serenes Forest Scribbles - The results are in, check out the winners in the Scribbles section!

Tangerine

I am trying to attach my canvas art entry as a JPEG file to my PM, but since it is 15.3 MB, it couldn't be attached. Is there a way to upload my entry despite its large size?

For my entry I just uploaded it to Photobucket (without the watermark) but Tangerine accept my initial submission when I sent the link to her from DeviantART.

Edited by carefreejules

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming the rule of official music being okay with vocal covers extends to music videos where I create literally all of the content except for the music?

edit: ignore this, whoops. I'm changing my submission.

Edited by PopteenPrincess

Welp, since my character got my name, it's not going to be that much anonymous for me xD.

Edited by Nym

Yup, anywhere you could think to upload the image is fine. If you have a DA, that's perfect, but otherwise something like imgur should be fine.

Tangerine, have you gotten my submission?

Oh happy days! :D: I've finally finished my short story. Considering the length of my original idea, I'm much more content with choosing an overall shorter (≈900 words compared to ... a lot more than that) and less work intensive (I definitely wouldn't have been able to finish the original idea in time) option. In fact, this whole contest has been a good motivator to continuing my larger scale project. I've had a huge case of doubt lately that any artist is bound to feel (many, many times) but hearing all the different kinds of entries that people planned on submitting, as well as the number of entries already submitted, have motivated me to get back into it and see what I can do, regardless of the outcome.

TO: The giant cosmic conspiracy that tried to hinder my entry.

I'm done. Had to drastically cut the story, or I'd be looking at 8000 words, minimum. I didn't have time to describe each and every event in the detail I wanted, so I boiled it down to the ones I thought were most important, and ran with that instead.

SIGNED,

clipsey

TO: The giant cosmic conspiracy that tried to hinder my entry.

I'm done. Had to drastically cut the story, or I'd be looking at 8000 words, minimum. I didn't have time to describe each and every event in the detail I wanted, so I boiled it down to the ones I thought were most important, and ran with that instead.

SIGNED,

clipsey

I FEEL THIS TO MY VERY CORE. And i will be doing the exact same thing. As such, my entry will be delayed until tonight.

I hope Tangerine is not angry about me since I resubbed my entry again.

I feel like I'm annoying or something.

Edited by Nym

I hope Tangerine is not angry about me since I resubbed my entry again.

Rules

1. Your submission must be Fire Emblem related. Your stories, pictures, etc can have original characters or locations in them, but be sure that it can be easily recognized as a Fire Emblem piece.

2. Your submission must not include copyrighted assets.

3. No trolling, vote inflating or joke submissions. Don't send us stick figures or whatever just to get a participant prize, unless there is a clear purpose behind the design choice. You don't need to be the greatest artist or most creative person in the world, just put effort into your submission and I guarantee you it will be appreciated. Do what you do best!

4. Likewise, submissions entered with content intended to mock/bother another user is disallowed.

5. Only one submission per member is allowed. You're free to change your submission if you'd like to before the event goes to voting phase.

6. Code of Conduct behaviour rules still apply, and we will not tolerate the use of this event to bother or upset other members. If you attempt to cause trouble in this thread or make inflammatory comments towards its participants, you will be suspended immediately.

----

Literally stated in the rules that you can do it.

Literally stated in the rules that you can do it.

I think you didn't understood what I meant.

I wasn't talking if I couldn't do it or not.

Edited by Nym

Made my submission and awaiting to see what you guys have come up with! My entry is a story of about 2600 words and I shooting for the top ten but I'm no writer so my chances are getting slimmer by each entry so I'm just glad I submitted something rather than just being a voter. If not in the top ten then I still got exclusive badges to be proud of!

Just hit 73 submissions! Woke up today with 20 more, not looking forward to what I might be swamped in tomorrow :'(. Go easy on me, SF!

Edited by Tangerine

Just hit 73 submissions! Woke up today with 20 more, not looking forward to what I might be swamped in tomorrow :'(. Go easy on me, SF!

Must not faint...must not faint. Oh before I forget can I be taken off the amiibo prize list please I have all three amiibo already :D: I'm here for fun :XD:

I think you didn't understood what I meant.

I wasn't talking if I couldn't do it or not.

I don't think you can be considered annoying if you're doing something that was actually anticipated and planned for to the extent it was actually included in the rules (and several other people have already done). Plus I don't like seeing people putting themselves down over such silly things. If Tangerine is annoyed (which I don't think she is, she seems perfectly capable and kind) then let her be annoyed. You've done nothing wrong and the only realistic source of irritation is the fact that there's dozens of submissions in which you play only the smallest part.

Edited by Jotari

Um...I'm just about done with my entry (thank God), but I have an issue...I don't know how to PM( a.k.a send my entry)! And seeing how the due date is tomorrow, I'm a little bit tense. PLEASE HELP! D:

Just go to my profile (click my name) and click the "Send message" button on the right side of the page.

Thank you so much! I sent my entry in, but...I still need to add on to it. I just wanted to be sure my entry was in early just to be safe (with the due date so close). I will probably re-submit my entry later and it will be MUCH better (for the most part). Thanks!

Edited by Busterman64

But I want Ike amiibo ;3; all these guys submitting xD