Realm of Mirrors - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay now i am 99% sure shin is scum for voting elie instead of frey today.

You need to read my post carefully. I've said both of them are roughly equal, which kinda implies I'd be happy to vote either of them. There's also me not wanting to hammer Frey without other people chipping in. You might want to save the mud-slinging for a trip to the park!

Okay, like, whatever the hell Freyjadour is doing right now reminds me of what Prims and Doofina were doing when they were confirmed scum in ToS/Folgore mafia. If by some miracle he isn't scum we should lynch him anyway because this isn't helpful at all. But I can't see how he's anything but scum.

Shin wtf are you doing? I'm confounded by his logic on Elieson and why Elieson is scummier (even if slightly) than Freyjadour, but I can't imagine any scum pulling this kind of shit. Yeah, yeah, "refuge in audacity" is a thing but is that REALLY going to be the first thought on people's minds?

Freyjadour is just throwing his votes around everywhere on anyone who seems to have even the remotest bit of suspicion, namely Elieson and Shin. Compounded with his vote hop off Ocean to Elieson on D2, I think this makes Elieson more likely to be town if Freyjadour is scum, but I'd have to read Freyjadour's previous Shin votes in context.

Shin wtf are you doing? I'm confounded by his logic on Elieson and why Elieson is scummier (even if slightly) than Freyjadour, but I can't imagine any scum pulling this kind of shit. Yeah, yeah, "refuge in audacity" is a thing but is that REALLY going to be the first thought on people's minds?

Eli's pulled similar interactions with scumbuddies in previous games, I've been on a scumteam with him where he did really similar things. I'm not saying that I'd 100% gun for Eli over Frey, but I want to have a vote down on someone without accidentally hammering them.

Hey, gotta save myself any way I can.

Unless you'd rather hammer me? Everyone but Zero has thoughts posted, and she's busy.

Mafia isn't about survival, it's about helping you faction. Well, unless you're by yourself, then it's kind of about survival! Regardless, if you're actually town (which I'm not terribly inclined to think at this point), you'd be better served trying to find scum rather than just vote whoever to save your own tail.

You need to read my post carefully. I've said both of them are roughly equal, which kinda implies I'd be happy to vote either of them. There's also me not wanting to hammer Frey without other people chipping in. You might want to save the mud-slinging for a trip to the park!

sorry if it came off that way. I understand what you mean by having them as both equal but an elie lynch doesn't seem very likely at all and that's what makes me think you are his scumbuddy. Also the priority seems bad considering you're just saying well elie MIGHT have bussed frey compared to frey who has claimed scum and self voted and has made useless posts. Also everybody did get to chip in i think (except for saber who can't post i'm guessing)

Mafia isn't about survival, it's about helping you faction. Well, unless you're by yourself, then it's kind of about survival! Regardless, if you're actually town (which I'm not terribly inclined to think at this point), you'd be better served trying to find scum rather than just vote whoever to save your own tail.

Okay, I'm probably playing wrong then.

I was prioritizing my own survival over anyone else. My vote on Ocean when I first joined was bandwagon to get them out in the first place.

Okay, I'm probably playing wrong then.

I was prioritizing my own survival over anyone else. My vote on Ocean when I first joined was bandwagon to get them out in the first place.

yeah i know what you were trying to do but mafia's "mindgames" aren't really what you think "mindgames" are.

next time always try to act like you are fighting (or if you are town always keep fighting), you started getting the right idea but it was too late by then

Eli's pulled similar interactions with scumbuddies in previous games, I've been on a scumteam with him where he did really similar things. I'm not saying that I'd 100% gun for Eli over Frey, but I want to have a vote down on someone without accidentally hammering them.

So I'm more scummy than freyja because I look like I'm bussing freyja, which is something I've done in the past

Ok I guess?

So I'm more scummy than freyja because I look like I'm bussing freyja, which is something I've done in the past

Ok I guess?

Shin should just switch to me. It's no use framing you for anything. I'd wait until Day 4 to select any other scum.

… How much time do we even have in this day and who are we even waiting for? I'm getting a headache just reading these posts.